Everyday is a new day!

The overnight oats actually sound quite nice. I will have to give them a go. How many grams of oats do you use for one yogurt? x

I use 35g of oats with 150g yoghurt, tried it with hazelnut yoghurt this morning but I wasn't sure about it.

Today has looked like:

B - overnight oats - 8pp (due to higher pp on yoghurt)
L - half a sandwich and homemade prawn salad - 9pp, fruit
D - ww Tikka Masala and veg - 10pp
S - 17g salty and sweet popcorn - 2pp (17g is a huge amount of popcorn)

29/32 - might use the rest on a freddo!

Tomorrow so far looks like:

B - overnight oats with fresh fruit made with lemon yoghurt (7pp) and a coffee (7pp)

L - butternut squash and red pepper soup (0pp), fruit and chocolate frui and but mix (5pp)

D - ww spag Bol and veg (9pp)

28/32

Taking on board comments and things I have read this week I am going to look into bigger lunches to keep me fuller - suggestions welcome!

I am also going to reduce my coffee to a medium next week. Then a small the week after.

x

Food looks nice hun. Will definitely try those overnight oats. Reducing the coffee sounds like a good plan. xx

I am proud of myself today. I went to a job interview and I was really upset with how it went. I went to tesco straight after as I needed lunch and dinner for tonight and I just wanted to fill my basket with sweets and I didn't!!

Today looks like:

B - two slices of toast and butter (6pp)

L - bagel with light Philadelphia and two bacon medallions (8pp). A curly wurly (3pp). A fanta lemon (3pp)

D - Hairy Dieters chicken & mushroom risotto (9pp)

S - 17g of Sweet & Salty popcorn (2pp)

31/32

X

I am proud of myself today. I went to a job interview and I was really upset with how it went. I went to tesco straight after as I needed lunch and dinner for tonight and I just wanted to fill my basket with sweets and I didn't!!

Today looks like:

B - two slices of toast and butter (6pp)

L - bagel with light Philadelphia and two bacon medallions (8pp). A curly wurly (3pp). A fanta lemon (3pp)

D - Hairy Dieters chicken & mushroom risotto (9pp)

S - 17g of Sweet & Salty popcorn (2pp)

31/32

X

Well done. I've totally fell off the wagon today, I've just ate 3 caramel rice cakes, they were only 3 points but I didn't even realise what I was doing. I need to be more aware of what I'm doing when I have a lot on my mind xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Today I had a lovely beforenoon tea (aka - fancy breakfast) with my lovely friend. Needless to say it's not been pointed but I do have my 32 dailies and 49 weeklies left and my new week starts tomorrow so not worried!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431787090.440056.jpg

Afternoon tea looks delicious! Hope you're having a good weekend x

Went out for dinner last night. Had a lovely meal with my boyfriend and firmly back to pointing today:

B - didn't have any.

L - bagel with light philly and 2 x bacon medallions (8pp) and fanta lemon (3pp)

D - WW recipe, sesame prawns with sweet and sour noodles (10pp)

S - tea (2pp) the silly boyfriend used actual sugar! Small, skimmed gingerbread latte from Costa (3pp)

26/32

Will probably have a curly wurly and some popcorn later!

Went out for dinner last night. Had a lovely meal with my boyfriend and firmly back to pointing today:

B - didn't have any.

L - bagel with light philly and 2 x bacon medallions (8pp) and fanta lemon (3pp)

D - WW recipe, sesame prawns with sweet and sour noodles (10pp)

S - tea (2pp) the silly boyfriend used actual sugar! Small, skimmed gingerbread latte from Costa (3pp)

26/32

Will probably have a curly wurly and some popcorn later!

Hiya, just wondering what the sesame prawn recipe was like? Would you recommend? I'm loving finding new ones to try. Keeps me on track a bit more so don't get bored eating the same old thing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hiya, just wondering what the sesame prawn recipe was like? Would you recommend? I'm loving finding new ones to try. Keeps me on track a bit more so don't get bored eating the same old thing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey - yeh it was lovely. I burnt some of the sesame seeds though!! I can take a picture of the recipe and post it if you like? x

Menu is planned for the week. Tomorrow looks like:

B - overnight oats (5pp) and a coffee (5pp)

L - WW Hungarian goulash soup (it's amazing) 3pp with fruit salad

D - WW spag Bol and veg (9pp)

22/32

Will probably have some popcorn too at some point.

The soup is lovely - highly recommend.

Hungarian goulash soup sounds yummy!! x

Hungarian goulash soup sounds yummy!! x

It is! I can't wait for lunch time.

I haven't been weighing myself and was considering giving it a few weeks and then weighing myself. I have a really bad habit of not seeing movement on the scales and going crazy wth food with a "what's the point" attitude.

Last week was my first decent week since before I went to India. I know what my weight was the week after I got back but I fear the scales! What would you do? I figure if I am eating better and attempting to move more I should lose weight without the dreaded weekly weigh in.

It is! I can't wait for lunch time.

I haven't been weighing myself and was considering giving it a few weeks and then weighing myself. I have a really bad habit of not seeing movement on the scales and going crazy wth food with a "what's the point" attitude.

Last week was my first decent week since before I went to India. I know what my weight was the week after I got back but I fear the scales! What would you do? I figure if I am eating better and attempting to move more I should lose weight without the dreaded weekly weigh in.

i think if u do better and cope better without getting on the scales then why not just continue doing what ur doing and weigh in when you feel ready :) x

Back