Everyday is a new day!

i think if u do better and cope better without getting on the scales then why not just continue doing what ur doing and weigh in when you feel ready :) x

Agreed. What about weighing once a month as then you should see a good improvement.

Know what you mean. When I gain I get fed up and then think might as well have another bad day. Then willpower eventually kicks in! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

i think if u do better and cope better without getting on the scales then why not just continue doing what ur doing and weigh in when you feel ready :) x

I agree too. I think you have to do what feels best for you :) xx

Thanks everyone!!

Yesterday was going so well until I received a phone call to tell me I got the job I had applied for!! Bring on the happy eating and celebratory pizza!!
Back on track today :)

Hope you are all good xx

Thanks everyone!!

Yesterday was going so well until I received a phone call to tell me I got the job I had applied for!! Bring on the happy eating and celebratory pizza!!
Back on track today :)

Hope you are all good xx

Congratulations on getting the job, I would have had more than pizza to celebrate so you have done fantastic and well deserved xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Thank you! I am delighted and the pay increase helps too.

The job isn't in the city centre so should actually help with the weight loss as there are no places I can just pop along to grab lunch or Starbucks!! I will need to be super prepared. I will also be out of a job that makes me deeply unhappy and we all know that never helps when it comes to eating well!

xx

Well done on the new job hun! I know how it feels to be unhappy at work so it's great you are starting somewhere new :) xx

So ... I have shingles. I have been in an immense amount of pain since last Tuesday and finally went to the doctor on Friday.

I am exhausted and diet has went out of the window - I am feeling so sorry for myself.

Back on it tomorrow :)

x

So ... I have shingles. I have been in an immense amount of pain since last Tuesday and finally went to the doctor on Friday.

I am exhausted and diet has went out of the window - I am feeling so sorry for myself.

Back on it tomorrow :)

x

Oh how horrible, sod the diet you just get yourself better xxx

Oh how horrible, sod the diet you just get yourself better xxx

The doctor said it might take 4 weeks to clear!! So I am probably best to get back on it. As a lot of damage can be done in 4 weeks.

Done an online Tesco shop which will be delivered tomorrow so I will be sorted.

xx

I think I need a challenge!! So right now I am setting myself a 7lb a month target for 4 months! Will get on the scales tomorrow morning x

Back