Everyday's a SW day...take two! :)

In fact you just made me order some McCain mini jackets on my asda shop that's coming tomorrow morning ;) x

Hi hun, yer diary's look as fab as ever! Those egg wraps stuffed wif ham look delish - I'm guessin u just make them like omelette? Do u ave them hot or cold?

Sam will b 11mths old on Sat! I can't believe it cos it's gone so very fast! He's not crawlin or showin any sign of wantin 2 walk tho but he does ave a mouthful of teeth so that must b where all is energy's bein concentrated! lol! Here's a wee pic from the other day...WP_20140702_002.jpg

I'm doing good thanks Hun yeah just use * now was getting a bit bored of posting food diary on here and sometimes feels like nobody is reading anyway lol but IG is quicker and I like the visual thing! Get loads of ideas from there.

That jacket potato looks fab! X

hadn't had a baked potato for ages and seeing as i was off work i made the most of making a decent lunch.

don't usually have potatoes twice but it's no big drama i suppose...and it's all on plan so i'm not feeling guilty at all - just a mental thing for me and i dunno why but i ignored the "rule" for today ;)

i love those frozen jp's....don't think i'd buy them now when i can throw one in the microwave and it's syn free...but i do love a good baked tattie done in the oven all nice and crisp...might do that another time, slow cook one all day and it'll be scrummy for lunch/dinner :D x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hun, yer diary's look as fab as ever! Those egg wraps stuffed wif ham look delish - I'm guessin u just make them like omelette? Do u ave them hot or cold?

Sam will b 11mths old on Sat! I can't believe it cos it's gone so very fast! He's not crawlin or showin any sign of wantin 2 walk tho but he does ave a mouthful of teeth so that must b where all is energy's bein concentrated! lol! Here's a wee pic from the other day...View attachment 145749

oh my god look at the size of him!!
where does the time go eh!

don't worry about the walking etc...my son was 9 months to the day before he cut a tooth and 15 months before he walked...they're all different and listen, make the most of it cos when he's mobile...you won't need to stress about bloody body magic ;) hehe

is he a good eater?

for the egg wrap i just whisk 2 eggs, spray loads of frylite on my frying pan and heat it then add the egg. i pull away at the sides as it's cooking and even the egg out then turn it so just like a big thin pancake really.

most of the time i make them the night before and wrap a quorn sausage in them and eat it cold the next day at work. that was the 1st time i'd had ham in it and it was good.
have had them hot too but they're ideal for snacking at work or like the other day, i'd made one to have but had to nip out so just wrapped it and took it with me ;)

give them a bash.... xx

Aw he's a fab eater & really loves his grub as u can prob tell from the pic - So far the only thing he won't eat is cucumber! He'd eat us outa house n home if given half a chance n luckily really loves veggies n fruit. Sweet potato, turnip n pears r prob sum of his favs altho he also loves spicey food like me. Me n hubby went 2 r fav indian restaurant 4 r weddin anniversary a few weeks ago n took him wif us. He caused quite a stir wif the staff sittin up in a highchair scoffin away. Once he'd scoffed sum popadom he had chicken puri n chicken pakora 4 starter, then mushroom pilau rice & naan with chicken tikka madras! It won't b long til he'l b lookin 4 his own rather than just avin a share of Mam n Dad's :D I totally get wat u say bout the crawlin/walkin. My friend's wee boy is only 6wks younger than Sam but he's been crawlin 4 a wee while now n is totally drivin her n her hubby crazy. He's not far off walkin now either n they'r dreadin it! lol!

I'm def gona try those wraps hun, they sound dead handy 4 work n if done wif a sausage like u suggest they mite pass as a sausage roll! ;)

Aw he's a fab eater & really loves his grub as u can prob tell from the pic - So far the only thing he won't eat is cucumber! He'd eat us outa house n home if given half a chance n luckily really loves veggies n fruit. Sweet potato, turnip n pears r prob sum of his favs altho he also loves spicey food like me. Me n hubby went 2 r fav indian restaurant 4 r weddin anniversary a few weeks ago n took him wif us. He caused quite a stir wif the staff sittin up in a highchair scoffin away. Once he'd scoffed sum popadom he had chicken puri n chicken pakora 4 starter, then mushroom pilau rice & naan with chicken tikka madras! It won't b long til he'l b lookin 4 his own rather than just avin a share of Mam n Dad's :D I totally get wat u say bout the crawlin/walkin. My friend's wee boy is only 6wks younger than Sam but he's been crawlin 4 a wee while now n is totally drivin her n her hubby crazy. He's not far off walkin now either n they'r dreadin it! lol!

I'm def gona try those wraps hun, they sound dead handy 4 work n if done wif a sausage like u suggest they mite pass as a sausage roll! ;)

hmmmm....they aint no Greg's sausage roll lol...but they are handy and a great way to get protein without the usual boiled/scrambled eggs! ;)

had a wee chuckle at Sam eating in the Indian with you's...good for him...were you dreading the nappies the next day?? :giggle:
my wee one was the same at that age...fruit and veg galore but now he won't eat veg and at a push, i can give him some mashed potato but only if there's gravy on them.
he's a good eater compared to his pal's tho...some are a nightmare and i couldn't be doing with it. no food touching, can't eat it if it's this way or looks like that, none of this, some of that...just naw! lol

how are things with you other than busy busy? x

well folks...another successful day on plan for me...getting good at this ;) hehe

weather was scorching here again and i was out and about all day but made pit stops to the house to make sure i was picking at on plan foods rather than trying to grab something when i was out!

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
Fruit salad with yog
piece of 1/2 syn roulade

Snack:
attempted scotch eggs today so had one of those

Lunch:
chicken, rice and salad
2 nectarines

Dinner:
chicken, chips and coleslaw. ended up leaving the coleslaw cos it tasted funny so had some left over fruit salad afterwards instead for superfree

HEb:
salted caramel hifi bar :drool:

HEa:
cheese

Syns:
mayo - 1
4 chewits - 2
2 celebration chocs - 4.5
crisps - 5.5

13 for the day :D

Attachments

• image-2909098017.jpg
    image-2909098017.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image-4046992126.jpg
    image-4046992126.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image-3788688380.jpg
    image-3788688380.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image-496865653.jpg
    image-496865653.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image-2438927525.jpg
    image-2438927525.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 73
just popping on with today's eats...it's the first saturday in god knows how long, that i've cooked, not ordered a takeaway and actually been on plan! yaaay! go me! :D lol

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog and cous cous
egg wrap with a quorn sausage

Snack:
scotch egg and a nectarine

Lunch:
mugshot and leftover fruit/yog

Dinner:
cheese and bacon burger with sw chips and salad :drool:

HEb - wm roll
HEa - 30g cheddar

Syns:
freddo - 5
1 celebration chocolate - 2
crisps - 5.5

12.5 for the day....not too shifty for a saturday night ;)

hope everyone...or anyone reading this is having a great weekend :D x

Attachments

• image-2446144829.jpg
    image-2446144829.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 61
  • image-4157219389.jpg
    image-4157219389.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 61
  • image-214148275.jpg
    image-214148275.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 72
DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
carrot cake oats with raisins & chopped banana, a yog & a nectarine

Lunch:
baked potato, cottage cheese, beans and salad
nectarine

Snack:
hoops and crosses

Dinner:
"pizza" and pasta
(ww pitta bread topped with veggies and cheese and some pasta n sauce)

HEb's:
17.5g oats/hifi light
ww wm pitta

HEa's:
40g cheddar

Syns:
raisins - 1
1/2 pkt pasta n sauce - 0.5
hoops and crosses - 4
more hoops and crosses lol - 4
2 chocolates - 4

13.5 for the day

and can i just say....7 days on plan...yipppeeeeeee...7 full days!! :D :D

it's been a while! hehe x

Attachments

• image-607318833.jpg
    image-607318833.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2691187307.jpg
    image-2691187307.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 58
  • image-1277213485.jpg
    image-1277213485.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 58
  • image-2798320105.jpg
    image-2798320105.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 56
DAY - EE

Breakfast:
quorn sausage and egg wrap, nectarine and yog

Lunch:
mac and cheese with some lettuce, an apple and grape snack pack

Snack:
hifi bar and some popcorn

Dinner:
gammon, sw roasties and veg

HEb: hifi bar
HEa: cheese/milk

Syns:
popcorn - 3.5
hoops and crosses - 4
mini crunchie - 4

11.5 for the day :D

Attachments

• image-2827438267.jpg
    image-2827438267.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3840227836.jpg
    image-3840227836.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2529337656.jpg
    image-2529337656.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 60
  • image-948933113.jpg
    image-948933113.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2721615775.jpg
    image-2721615775.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 57
hmmmm....they aint no Greg's sausage roll lol...but they are handy and a great way to get protein without the usual boiled/scrambled eggs! ;)

had a wee chuckle at Sam eating in the Indian with you's...good for him...were you dreading the nappies the next day?? :giggle:
my wee one was the same at that age...fruit and veg galore but now he won't eat veg and at a push, i can give him some mashed potato but only if there's gravy on them.
he's a good eater compared to his pal's tho...some are a nightmare and i couldn't be doing with it. no food touching, can't eat it if it's this way or looks like that, none of this, some of that...just naw! lol

how are things with you other than busy busy? x

OOOHHH Greg's sausage rolls!! :drool: It's both a blessin n a curse that we don't ave Greg's here in Northern Ireland! I lived in Swansea 4 years so I ave partaken of their deliciousness MANY times which was part of y I needed 2 lose weight in the 1st place. I've discovered frozen 1's in Iceland tho so I allow myself 1 as my payday treat! Yer wee egg wraps ave been a gr8 success tho, tred them wif several fillins now but still ave 2 try them wif sausages...

I wasn't 2 worried bout Sam's nappies after r indian restaurant visit as I often make curries n chilli which r quite spicy n it's never seemed 2 bother him that way. Good job 2 as we use cloth nappies so I image that wud b a hell of a mess! lol! So far the only thing he doesn't like is cucumber so I REALLY hope his gr8 eatin habits r here 2 stay. He's cuttin back teeth at the mo n even that doesn't seem 2 ave put him off!

Things rn't 2 bad wif me altho I'm in a weird situation wif work at the mo - I work for the Northern Ireland version of DVLA but as u may or may not kno they'r takin over n shuttin us down, r last day providin a service here is this Thursday actually! Unfortunatey we'v no idea whats gona happen 2 us job-wise. Usually wat happens wif the civil service here in these cases is redeployment but I really don't wana ave 2 start travellin sumwhere else 2 work espec wif Sam bein so wee. Anyway I'l just ave 2 wait n c wat happens n hope 4 the best - no point worryin bout sumthin I'v no control over n there's plenty of other folk in the same boat!

How's thing wif u hun? All good I hope x

OOOHHH Greg's sausage rolls!! :drool: It's both a blessin n a curse that we don't ave Greg's here in Northern Ireland! I lived in Swansea 4 years so I ave partaken of their deliciousness MANY times which was part of y I needed 2 lose weight in the 1st place. I've discovered frozen 1's in Iceland tho so I allow myself 1 as my payday treat! Yer wee egg wraps ave been a gr8 success tho, tred them wif several fillins now but still ave 2 try them wif sausages... I wasn't 2 worried bout Sam's nappies after r indian restaurant visit as I often make curries n chilli which r quite spicy n it's never seemed 2 bother him that way. Good job 2 as we use cloth nappies so I image that wud b a hell of a mess! lol! So far the only thing he doesn't like is cucumber so I REALLY hope his gr8 eatin habits r here 2 stay. He's cuttin back teeth at the mo n even that doesn't seem 2 ave put him off! Things rn't 2 bad wif me altho I'm in a weird situation wif work at the mo - I work for the Northern Ireland version of DVLA but as u may or may not kno they'r takin over n shuttin us down, r last day providin a service here is this Thursday actually! Unfortunatey we'v no idea whats gona happen 2 us job-wise. Usually wat happens wif the civil service here in these cases is redeployment but I really don't wana ave 2 start travellin sumwhere else 2 work espec wif Sam bein so wee. Anyway I'l just ave 2 wait n c wat happens n hope 4 the best - no point worryin bout sumthin I'v no control over n there's plenty of other folk in the same boat! How's thing wif u hun? All good I hope x

Ooh ye canny beat a wee visit to Greg's ;)
I actually bought a pack of those from Iceland last week...not for me of course but I can sniff lol.
Last time I was in Greg's I thought it was pretty pricy compared to before, guess it's the same everywhere eh!

Hope wee Sam keeps up the good eating too!
I suppose if those foods are part of everyday life then it'll be normal...but it's hard as they get bigger cos they start to taste more yummy (bad) stuff and we all want the yummy stuff lol

Oooh I hope you's hear about the job soon...I'd be stressing like you but it might all work out and you know what they say...what's for you won't go by you ;)

All fine with me thanks...8 full days on plan now so I'm chuffed with myself!
Long may it continue eh! Hehe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya

here to subscribe!

I have to ask, what are carrot cake oats?! whatever they are - they sound lush :) x

Hiya

here to subscribe!

I have to ask, what are carrot cake oats?! whatever they are - they sound lush :) x

hiya :)

ooh the carrot oats are lovely....a fav breakfast of mine...had them this morning so pics will be up later.

it's just your HEb of oats, with 2 tsp sweetener and 1 tsp cinammon and a grated carrot. cook them as normal (with milk/water or both...however you do it) and that's it!
i add some raisins and chopped banana to mine and only ever really eat half the allowance cos it fills me and it means i can have something else for the other half like a hifi light bar ;)

great way to get veg in your breakfast without having a "fry up" :D x

Yeah probably best to wait if you've decided on the Friday morning anyway! First thing would be better as no waiting around, unfortunately there's no convenient morning classes for me around here :( I'm gonna go to weigh in tomorrow I think, didn't go last week and havnt actually stayed to group for ages! X

Yeah probably best to wait if you've decided on the Friday morning anyway! First thing would be better as no waiting around, unfortunately there's no convenient morning classes for me around here :( I'm gonna go to weigh in tomorrow I think, didn't go last week and havnt actually stayed to group for ages! X

i was actually going to ask when you were getting weighed....just to see if you're maintaining beautifully with a little help from the dark side ;) lol

fri morning it is, i'll need to weigh and go but at least i don't have to worry about eating light...i can go for 9.30 then eat as normal :) x

9 full days on plan now...i know i keep mentioning each day that's a success but after so long of to-ing and fro-ing, it's a positive for me!

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
carrot oats, raisins, chopped banana
tangerine and a quorn sausage

Snack:
rice with mixed fruit and yog

Lunch:
mac and cheese with lettuce (again)
nectarine

Dinner:
peppered quorn steak, sw roasties, cottage cheese and veg

HEb's: