Everyday's a SW day...take two! :)

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad, yog and 1/2 syn roulade
quorn sausage and egg wrap

Snack:
rice pudding, berries, banana and yog (didn't eat it all...i had left it too long and it was all mushy :( )

Lunch:
ham egg fried rice with peas and onions through
(salt overload between the gammon and the soy sauce...fail! lol)

Dinner:
nectarine while i waited on my bgty sausages, sw chips and beans

HEb: peanut hifi bar
HEa: 20g cheese stick and milk in a cuppa

Syns:
sausages - 1
crisps - 5.5
funsize maltesers - 5

11.5 for the day

Attachments

• image-881118152.jpg
    image-881118152.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 54
  • image-1424610146.jpg
    image-1424610146.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image-819571347.jpg
    image-819571347.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 50
  • image-307876467.jpg
    image-307876467.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 54
DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad, yog and 1/2 syn roulade
quorn sausage and egg wrap

Snack:
rice pudding, berries, banana and yog (didn't eat it all...i had left it too long and it was all mushy :( )

Lunch:
ham egg fried rice with peas and onions through
(salt overload between the gammon and the soy sauce...fail! lol)

Dinner:
nectarine while i waited on my bgty sausages, sw chips and beans

HEb: peanut hifi bar
HEa: 20g cheese stick and milk in a cuppa

Syns:
sausages - 1
crisps - 5.5
funsize maltesers - 5

11.5 for the day

Well yer food always looks amazin hun n 2day's was no exception!! :D Outa interest what way do u cook yer sausages? They look fantastic n not all dried up n wrinkly like mine go!

Well yer food always looks amazin hun n 2day's was no exception!! :D Outa interest what way do u cook yer sausages? They look fantastic n not all dried up n wrinkly like mine go!

lol...i just done them in the oven...kinda turn them every so often then i cut them open to make sure they're cooked right through.
not had a dinner like that in ages...it was ok but i did kinda miss my superfree!

hope you're really well ;) x

lol...i just done them in the oven...kinda turn them every so often then i cut them open to make sure they're cooked right through.
not had a dinner like that in ages...it was ok but i did kinda miss my superfree!

hope you're really well ;) x

I'm good thanx hun but cravin sausages now! lol! :drool:

I must say your food looks scrummy... I have only just started SW after months messing around with shakes and you forget that losing weight really doesn't have to be restrictive and boring.

xx

Inspired by you (again!) I am going to start taking pics of my meals, yours look fab!

Trying carrot oats tomorrow for brekkie. I have raisins on my list for the supermarket tonight specially! lol! :)

I must say your food looks scrummy... I have only just started SW after months messing around with shakes and you forget that losing weight really doesn't have to be restrictive and boring.

xx

aww thank you!
yep...that's so true and we do forget! i went from ww to sw and it was a shock going from 300 calorie microwave meals to big, healthy, hearty dinners...and all because food optimising is so clever!
it does take a while to adjust and sometimes seems a pain if i'm not prepared...but it's worth it, not just for losing weight but for eating more healthy too!

how are you finding it so far? x

Inspired by you (again!) I am going to start taking pics of my meals, yours look fab!

Trying carrot oats tomorrow for brekkie. I have raisins on my list for the supermarket tonight specially! lol! :)

aww glad to be a help ;)
i didn't always take pics but i find that because i do now...i make more of an effort and make sure they look "how they should" (for sw - with superfree etc) and it helps keep me on the straight and narrow...i couldn't take pics of unhealthy stuff etc so if i'm off the radar...it's cos i'm not behaving :giggle:

really hope you like the oats....i like all the ingredients so knew i would....if you don't...pass the raisins my way cos i love 'em lol....shame we need to syn them but then again, prob just as well eh x

DAY 11...100% on plan...and my first weigh in tomorrow morning.
dunno why i feel so bloated and paranoid lol...surely i'll have lost something...just need to NOT be disheartened if it's not what i want cos deep down, i think i'm looking for a biggy!

i've asked my OH if he'll give me £1 for lb...he said yes...wa ha ha....bring this on hehe.
i also said, if it's less than 5lbs, he has to double up...didn't work :giggle:

anyway...food for today

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
carrot oats, raisins and banana
2 cuppas

Snack:
banana, yog and an alpen light

Lunch:
egg wrap with cheese and lettuce (wasn't my fav!!)
pineapple stick and a nectarine

Dinner:
quorn burger on wm roll with lettuce, sw chips and homemade coleslaw :drool:

HEb's:
17.5g oats/alpen light
wm roll

HEa's:
30 cheese
milk in 2 coffees

Syns:
raisins - 1
mayo - 0.5
ketchup - 0.5
hoops and crosses - 4
freddo - 5

11 for the day

just realised how much superfree i've had today....yay! never a bad thing ;) x

Attachments

• image-1941544028.jpg
    image-1941544028.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2105390947.jpg
    image-2105390947.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image-54276805.jpg
    image-54276805.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image-1053318336.jpg
    image-1053318336.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 49
  • image-3687588822.jpg
    image-3687588822.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 54
oh...and i keep meaning to say....HUGE non scale victory for me lately
as you might know, when it comes to clothes..tops...and my arms...i always cover up...hate my bingo wings and always find it difficult when it comes to clothes cos there are always loads of nice tops but if they're sleeveless...and don't look good with a cardigan, i can't get it.

anyway...when i was on holiday, i wasn't bothered about my arms being out cos i didn't know anyone but since i came home, i've been wearing sleeveless tops....at home and at work...WITHOUT a cardigan!!! :D :D

this is a big deal for me and i know it'll make shopping so much easier cos i won't be so limited!
i did it once at work which was hard...and then another time...but then thought know what, you've seen me now...this is what i look like...this is how my arms are....and this is what i'm wearing!

pretty chuffed...in fact, really chuffed...not a big deal for some but it is for me and i want the good weather to last forever so i can wear nicer tops! ;) x

Tea looks lush havnt had a veggie burger for ages! I'm was gonna be making turkey burgers tomorrow but we've made it out take away night so I'm making them Saturday instead have you ever done them? X

Tea looks lush havnt had a veggie burger for ages! I'm was gonna be making turkey burgers tomorrow but we've made it out take away night so I'm making them Saturday instead have you ever done them? X

Nope, one not huni. I've made pork burgers tho...my wee one loves them and although I've not had any extra lean pork mince for ages, we did have them on a roll with an egg and it was yummy!
Have done turkey burgers before?

Love those syn free quorn burgers! Def one of my favourite green day meals :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I've done pork before too! This just reminded me to lift the turkey mince from the freezer lol

yeah treat day but not a blowout day, I've counted everything. Decided not to bother about leaving weeklies for other days because I never get them used anyway x

are the turkey burgers nice?

hope you enjoyed your treat day chick....ww seems to be working out great for you maintaining :D x

i'm late in posting today cos i've been out catching up with an old friend :)
she was having a bbq which then changed cos of the weather but i decided i'd pop through for an hour...that hour turned into 9 and i'm just home! lol

went to WI this morning...lost 4.5lbs and although it's a great loss, i'm not even gonna lie....i did hope for more and that was based on the fact it had been 11 days of being on plan since my 1st class, i weighed first thing this morning as opposed to 7.30pm last week and i really thought...quick on quick off and expected that going from one extreme to the next with my food (ie takeaways to superfree galore) would've given me a big loss.

felt a bit miffed when i left class and headed to morrisons where i had promised my son i'd take him for breakfast.
the whole way there i thought just have something from the cafe....you may as well, you've knocked back junk the whole week and "only" lost 4.5lbs..you may as well...

but i'm pleased to say, i had lifted 1/2 a HEB of puffed wheat and a banana when i left the house and i had that in the cafe while everyone else had fry ups/rolls on sausage and i also got a box of fruit salad from the salad bar and a yog and had that too :D

great start....but i wasn't sure how the day was gonna go so decided i'd take it meal by meal...but battled with myself whether to have a blow out or not!

i was panicking a bit about what to take for the bbq but then it was decided they were just ordering food in so my plan was to go for a bit, and come home for dinner.

i did pick at a some pringles and maltesers but when they ordered food...i ordered too....but i ordered a baked potato with cheese and onion and a salad! yay!!!

so although i know i'll have been over syns from what i picked at, i'm focussing on positives and pleased that i didn't give in first thing this morning and have a greasy roll or cake from the cafe....and that i didn't join them when they picked burgers, kebabs, pizzas and chips!

i've had a great wee day and really, it could've been a disaster which would've left me feeling sh1tty! :)

only had 1/2 a HEb out of the 2 i'm allowed for a green day....not stressing!
usually i'd have started picking at the goodies then thought * it, i may as well just go nuts...but i didn't! i've had lots of superfree and 3 meals...3 on plan meals so i'm keeping in mind that it's a bit of a NSV!

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
17.5g puffed wheat with chopped banana
fruit salad with yog

Lunch:
egg salad and a mugshot

Dinner:
baked potato, cheese, onion and a side salad

HEb's:
17.5g puffed wheat...

HEa's:
cheese and milk

Syns:
more than i'm meant to lol

Attachments

• image-1555512664.jpg
    image-1555512664.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1616596814.jpg
    image-1616596814.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image-95701483.jpg
    image-95701483.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image-514107518.jpg
    image-514107518.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
Missed the NSV from yesterday!!! So good that your less self conscious of your arms.,

made turkey burgers tonight and they were lush! Will be doing again. Got one left for tomorrow's lunch, without a bun with salad and feta :)

well done on not having a blowout!! Once you get into that weigh in black hole mind set it's so hard to get out of x

Missed the NSV from yesterday!!! So good that your less self conscious of your arms., made turkey burgers tonight and they were lush! Will be doing again. Got one left for tomorrow's lunch, without a bun with salad and feta :) well done on not having a blowout!! Once you get into that weigh in black hole mind set it's so hard to get out of x

How did you do your burgers? I've not seen extra lean turkey mince for ages...can't remember if I got mine before from aldi?

I'm really pleased that I didn't go AWOL...usually I'd think aww you've had a few crisps or whatever, you may as well have everything else...but I didn't!
And I got up this morning and ate sw style so it's all good ;)

Just heading out for dinner...persuaded my OH to do nandos meaning I can stay on plan again...yay!

What you up to tonight huni? Anything exciting?

Be back on later with today's food/pics x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back