Everyday's a SW day...take two! :)

Shortbread is my fave thing ever!

ok, you are out of routine and eating badly and you don't feel guilty. Havnt really got any solutions for you with that one sorry lol but I think most mums are in the same boat at the moment if it's any consolation! At least you're making good breakfast and dinner choices even if the lunches and naughty snacks are bad, a little bit of something is better than nothing. Xx

still not there 100% yet...my meals have been ok tho...it's just the snacky stuff really....felt rotten last night tho and bloated today so i'll soon get back on track me thinks!x

sorry for the lack of posts recently...i'm here but just been posting on IG a lot more than here.

i didn't go to weigh in on fri...i woke at 8.30 and thought yeah, get up and ready now and you'll make it...then snuggled back in lol. bad me!
still not been 100% on plan since my moan the other day...meals have been ok but i've had way too many syns on other stuff.
woke up today feel naff so today has been better.

pics are of breakfast/dinner yesterday and today.

haven't done too much over the weekend, we went to the carvery for dinner and today has just been a lazy day. i went to morrisons last night so missed asda today...i really need to get back into a proper routine with shopping and meals....it's so easy to be knocked off when you're off work or picking groceries up here and there so not needing everything at once!

hope everyone is ok :D x

Attachments

• image-3454268826.jpg
    image-3454268826.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2759121545.jpg
    image-2759121545.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image-3854735363.jpg
    image-3854735363.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image-1120387167.jpg
    image-1120387167.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-486662854.jpg
    image-486662854.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 24
thought i'd post today seeing as i've behaved myself! lol

well seeing i didn't leave the house though!

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
overnight oats with grated apple, banana, bloobs and raspberries

Lunch:
pasta with garlic, onion, peppers and an egg set through it, parmesan cheese sprinkled on top

Snack:
muller greek, a nectarine and an alpen light

Dinner:
quorn sausages, chips, beans and a dollop of egg mayo which was left from making my OH's lunch lol

HEb's:
35g oats
alpen/hifi light

HEa's:
milk in a cuppa, parmesan cheese on lunch

Syns:
mayo - 0.5
greek yog - 0.5
popcorn - 2.5
peppa pig snacks - 3
2 celebrations - 4

10.5 for the day :)

Attachments

• image-922087349.jpg
    image-922087349.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 24
  • image-4194136844.jpg
    image-4194136844.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2841983330.jpg
    image-2841983330.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image-3532188877.jpg
    image-3532188877.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 34
Well done on getting back on plan hun! Your food always looks great! What do you have planned for the remainder of the school holidays? xxx

Well done on getting back on plan hun! Your food always looks great! What do you have planned for the remainder of the school holidays? xxx

Our schools are back Hun, went back yesterday cos they finished end of June. I'm off this week then back to work next tues...boo to that but yay to some structure for my food I reckon!

It's mine and my OH's anniversary tomorrow...he's working so dunno if we'll do anything or maybe wait til the weekend but I've spent the morning making him choc chip muffins and cupcakes with wee love hearts on them lol. Hadn't made cake since I was at school so today was a trial...they're now hiding in a box until tm and I'll do him double choc ones tm so they're fresh.

How are things with you?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun

Just catching up. Its funny how going to work makes your eating structure better. Its the same with me, I have just had over a week off, I didn't do anything, but I used it as an excuse to be in holiday mode. I was housesitting for my mum and dad who did go away and I ended up putting on double to what my mum did!!! Crazy.

I am going to be back on it come Monday (too much social stuff going on before then!)

I hope you are well xxx

Hey hun Just catching up. Its funny how going to work makes your eating structure better. Its the same with me, I have just had over a week off, I didn't do anything, but I used it as an excuse to be in holiday mode. I was housesitting for my mum and dad who did go away and I ended up putting on double to what my mum did!!! Crazy. I am going to be back on it come Monday (too much social stuff going on before then!) I hope you are well xxx

Hey you :)
Glad the house sitting went ok...totally get what you mean re holiday mode!
I just canny he arsed! Lol
Saying that, I had weetabix with strawbs and banana this morning and chicken salad subway cos I needed superfree!
Suppose it's a good sign right enuf! :giggle:

It's my anniversary today...made these for my fella...skinny pig that he is hehe

Nice to hear from you :D xx

Attachments

• image-898534718.jpg
    image-898534718.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image-268748860.jpg
    image-268748860.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 28
Those cakes look amazing!!! It's * week so I've now got a massive craving for chocolate cake, haha x

The box on the left is 2 Choc chip and 2 plain with frosting and the ones on the right are double choc..not my cup of tea but he'll love them!x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hun, hope u's had a lovely anniversary. Sam's b'day n parties went really well thanks, I still can't believe he's a big 1 either! lol!
The lentil soup u had the other day looks class by the way...any chance I cud steal yer recipe pls??? x

*slinks back in with my tail between my legs* lol

hellllooo all :D

feels like ages since i last posted on here!

thought i'd make an appearance now that i've got my act together!

last week was my last week off work, i wasn't on plan at all but decided as i had avoided class the week before, that i'd brave the scales! i knew if i didn't go then, i wouldn't go back at all!

it took me 5 weeks to lose 6.5lbs...and 2 to put 5.5 back on!
best of it was, when i left class, and took the news of the gain, i knew i wasn't finished being awol and spent the day out for lunch and then for dinner on saturday night....yesterday was the final fling and i'm back on it today!

i need to be....was starting to feel bleurgh!
because i'm back to work, it'll be much better to get back into a routine...i really never cooked much at all on my time off and when it came to the plan...well i just couldn't be arsed! - honest or what eh!

so i'm back today - like a broken record but ready to give it a bash and see what happens taking it each day at a time.
the plan for this week is to prepare all my meals, stick to plan, embrace superfree foods and drink loads!

spent a fortune on a huge shop yesterday so i'm prepared....if i don't do it then i can't blame it on that excuse hehe

thanks to Rochelle, i tried the sw mousse....you make it using sugar free jelly made up with 1/2 a pint of boiling water and once it's cool, whizz in a tub of cottage cheese (wtf! i know!!) and then leave it to set.
now i had seen hers and thought it looked good...but in the back of my mind i fully expected to bin the lot once it was ready to taste...how wrong was i! it's actually edible! just tastes like fluffy textured jelly...i couldn't taste the cottage cheese at all!! :-O

anyway...food...

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad with some mousse
egg wrap with quorn sausage

Lunch:
salad with hm coleslaw, dahl loaf muffins, ham, seafood stick and egg

Snack:
cinnamon oat biscuits, yog and fruit salad
(got 6 out of my HEb - had 3 and saving the rest for work tm)

Dinner:
gammon joint, oxo roasties, carrots and sprouts
this was the 1st time i've tried the oxo roasts...they were ok...but the tray was a nightmare to clean afterwards :giggle:

HEb:
oats/hifi light

HEa:
nothing yet but probably a cheese stick if i'm peckish

Syns:
mousse - 0.5
mayo - 0.5
boots shapers bar - 4
popcorn - 4

9 syns for the day

hope everyone's well :D x

Attachments

• image-3937146364.jpg
    image-3937146364.jpg
    741.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image-401263178.jpg
    image-401263178.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi hun, hope u's had a lovely anniversary. Sam's b'day n parties went really well thanks, I still can't believe he's a big 1 either! lol!
The lentil soup u had the other day looks class by the way...any chance I cud steal yer recipe pls??? x

hey dolly...
glad to hear it all went well...time just flies doesn't it!

can't help you with the soup recipe i'm afraid...my friend's dad made it so i'm not sure...there was everything in it tho, it was good!

hope everything is well at your end x

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
fruit salad with "mousse" before i left for work
alpen light and a tangerine with a cuppa when i was there

Snack:
oaty "biscuits", a danio and a dahl loaf muffin

Lunch:
egg wrap with quorn sausage and a banana

Dinner:
quorn nuggets, sw chips, beans and homemade coleslaw with grated cheese stick

HEb's:
oats/alpen light
hifi bar

HEa's:
milk in a cuppa and a 20g cheese stick

Syns:
danio - 1
quorn nuggets - 3
crisps - 5.5
1 celebration - 2

11.5 for the day :D

Attachments

• image-3295029984.jpg
    image-3295029984.jpg
    801.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image-4033973881.jpg
    image-4033973881.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 33
Food looking good today! I purchased some Quorn nuggets today. I'm excited to try them when I've got some syns back (haha) x
They are yummy...but there are 2 types which I only discovered recently...both the same looking bag, one says meat free and the other is chicken style I think...I didn't like the "meat free" ones as much and always make sure I get the other ones ;)

Hope you like them :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Hun

Welcome back from your week off, I am also back and fighting fit, I re-joined a class last night (shock horror, I know!) I felt like i needed the humiliation of someone, other than myself, weighing me and also taking £5 of my money for the joy of it! Its a new class and a new consultant and she is really lovely, her SW journey is immense and ongoing so I immediately felt at home with her.

All I need to do now is stick to it...

So that jelly mousse affair, cottage cheese really?!? Is it really nice? I am usually on board with your creations, egg wraps, dahl loaf etc, but this one? I am a little cagey and curious to say the least... I love a bit of mousse, and am currently into the Ski Mousse, they do a choc and coconut one or a lemon meringue, but they are between 3.5 and 4.5 syns and you get hardly anything for your effort!

I have never liked jelly all that much, the consistency makes me gag, but if it were moussed, and if the mousse is syn free.... shall I give it a go?

Ooh, you do a lot of green days, have you tried the quorn lasagnes before? I read on here somewhere that they are lovely and the huge 500g one was only 10.5syns - well worth your daily syn allowance if it is really that good. As you may recall the only thing quorn I do are the delish nuggets, everything else tastes gross, but if the lassies are good and they are on offer in tesco at the moment, I might give them a go.

xxx

Hey Hun

Welcome back from your week off, I am also back and fighting fit, I re-joined a class last night (shock horror, I know!) I felt like i needed the humiliation of someone, other than myself, weighing me and also taking £5 of my money for the joy of it! Its a new class and a new consultant and she is really lovely, her SW journey is immense and ongoing so I immediately felt at home with her.

All I need to do now is stick to it...

So that jelly mousse affair, cottage cheese really?!? Is it really nice? I am usually on board with your creations, egg wraps, dahl loaf etc, but this one? I am a little cagey and curious to say the least... I love a bit of mousse, and am currently into the Ski Mousse, they do a choc and coconut one or a lemon meringue, but they are between 3.5 and 4.5 syns and you get hardly anything for your effort!

I have never liked jelly all that much, the consistency makes me gag, but if it were moussed, and if the mousse is syn free.... shall I give it a go?

Ooh, you do a lot of green days, have you tried the quorn lasagnes before? I read on here somewhere that they are lovely and the huge 500g one was only 10.5syns - well worth your daily syn allowance if it is really that good. As you may recall the only thing quorn I do are the delish nuggets, everything else tastes gross, but if the lassies are good and they are on offer in tesco at the moment, I might give them a go.

xxx

hey gal ;)

well done on rejoining....it is hard, i travel out my way in the hope i don't see anyone i know! how daft is that! lol
imagine my horror when i joined the 1st time to discover the leader was someone i used to work with....ffs! lol

but we're all there for the same journey...well all share the same thoughts and feelings about our weight and if it helps keep us on the straight and narrow then we have to give it a bash eh ;)

right...the "mousse".....i saw it and thought it looked good but when i saw it had cottage cheese in it, i was thinking noooooooo! lol
i like cottage cheese but i was convinced there was no way it would work - just no way.

wrong!
i used a cheap, savers tub and blitzed it in...i couldn't taste the cottage cheese at all...just the flavour of the jelly! even my OH said it was ok! lol

i say, give it a bash, if you don't like it, then you've only wasted a tub of cottage cheese and a sachet of jelly crystals? if you do like it....then you might like it with some fruit for a wee change? it's protein too which always helps ;)
it's not got the usual texture of jelly, more of a bulky fluffed up texture (jeezo i'm not sure i'm selling this hehe) but it's def not got the usual mousse, light, almost invisible type texture....i won't pretend it has.

those ski things sound yum! but there's no way i'd use syns for them. i can barely bring myself to use 1 on the strawberry danios haha...i'm so tight eh....but in my book, they must be used on goodies ;)

i've not tried the quorn lasagne. i wouldn't syn them if i can make it myself (there's that tightness creeping in again :giggle: )
love love love the nuggets and the syn free beef style with red onion burgers, the peppered steaks are ok and other than those, chicken pieces and the mince, i've not really had much else....oh, their fat free sausages, i use them a lot

i bought a can of asda's cajun chicken recently that is free on EE and red so i'm gonna give that a try soon.
coming across free/low syn foods that are already prepared is a big deal sometimes - its like woo hooooo...i don't need to cook this all from scratch! lol x

Back