Everyday's a SW day...take two! :)

I think all things considered you had a really good day with healthy choices, don't worry so much about it and enjoy time off with your son.

I have some time off in a couple of days and I was planning on giving those yogurty strawberry sticks a go, have you seen the Sainsburys advert where he open freezes blobs of yog with a slice of strawberry on top? I think they sound delish. I may even try it with a couple of liberte yogurts, my current favourite thing to eat!

xxxx

ooh i've not seen this at all....what is it?

yeah, i think yesterday could've been a lot worse! i knocked back chinese buffet....that in itself deserves 4lbs off on friday haha!

you gonna be doing anything nice on your time off?x

ooh i've not seen this at all....what is it?

yeah, i think yesterday could've been a lot worse! i knocked back chinese buffet....that in itself deserves 4lbs off on friday haha!

you gonna be doing anything nice on your time off?x

4lb? I was going to say 5lb myself!!!

The advert is this bloke who is looking after his two boys and talking to the camera saying about giving them healthy snacks, and he blobs spoonfuls of yogurt on a baking tray, and puts a slice of strawberry on top and then freezes it. Some he puts little stick in them and freezes them like lollies, I am going to give it a go.

I am house and dog sitting for my family, I can't wait - fingers crossed for the weather though, its looking pretty grim!

x

4lb? I was going to say 5lb myself!!! The advert is this bloke who is looking after his two boys and talking to the camera saying about giving them healthy snacks, and he blobs spoonfuls of yogurt on a baking tray, and puts a slice of strawberry on top and then freezes it. Some he puts little stick in them and freezes them like lollies, I am going to give it a go. I am house and dog sitting for my family, I can't wait - fingers crossed for the weather though, its looking pretty grim! x

5??? My kinda gal...do you promise?? Lol

Oh they do sound good! Very clever!
I aways think about the DIY ice lollies but I don't have any moulds and that's the point I move on hehe!

Are you gonna stay in their house while they're away? Always seems like a break when you're not at home eh ;) hopefully the weather picks up and hey, extra body magic going dog walks!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5??? My kinda gal...do you promise?? Lol

Oh they do sound good! Very clever!
I aways think about the DIY ice lollies but I don't have any moulds and that's the point I move on hehe!

Are you gonna stay in their house while they're away? Always seems like a break when you're not at home eh ;) hopefully the weather picks up and hey, extra body magic going dog walks!x

I am staying at their house, its really lovely and big with a big massive, beautiful garden that they are leaving in my care!!!! Together with a huge allotment patch down the road!!!!! And a huge fish pond!!!!! And a ruddy dog!!!! Quite a lot of responsibility for someone who owns a one bedroom flat and has not a care in the world!!!!

I am really looking forward to taking him for walks, but totally dreading the poo pick ups!!!!

I am the same about DIY lollies, I think that too, then realise I don't have the equipment - its not the sort of thing that you think about when you are out shopping, maybe I will try and remember this week.

xx

I am staying at their house, its really lovely and big with a big massive, beautiful garden that they are leaving in my care!!!! Together with a huge allotment patch down the road!!!!! And a huge fish pond!!!!! And a ruddy dog!!!! Quite a lot of responsibility for someone who owns a one bedroom flat and has not a care in the world!!!! I am really looking forward to taking him for walks, but totally dreading the poo pick ups!!!! I am the same about DIY lollies, I think that too, then realise I don't have the equipment - its not the sort of thing that you think about when you are out shopping, maybe I will try and remember this week. xx

Aww you'll be fine ;)
Is mick staying too?

Where are they all off to?

Poo pick ups will be fine...guess it's always easier to do things when we don't have much choice eh!x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
strawberries, raspberries and banana with a greek muller yog
slice of roulade

Lunch:
bacon and quorn sausage egg wrap
nectarine

Dinner:
chinese chicken steaks, sliced potato and salad

HEb: hifi bar
HEa: nothing yet, maybe a cheese stick later?

Syns:
brown sauce - 0.5
muller greek - 0.5
2 celebrations - 4
crisps - 5.5

10.5 for the day :D x

Attachments

• image-2490573131.jpg
    image-2490573131.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image-3633666862.jpg
    image-3633666862.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image-996784046.jpg
    image-996784046.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 29
Hello lovely! I'm back after falling off the wagon for a while.
Hope you're doing ok? Your diary looks fab as always x

Hello lovely! I'm back after falling off the wagon for a while.
Hope you're doing ok? Your diary looks fab as always x

hey you :D

aww thanks! it's taking forever to get the lbs off this time....grrrr! lol

all ok at this end, off work just now which means days here and there with my little one....not ideal for the plan most of the time but it's the last 2 weeks of the school hols and i'm not gonna miss spending time with him or taking him days here and there just because it's tricky for me to get sw friendly foods when we're out etc!

i realised yesterday apart from being super prepared, or trying to find baked potato places, it really is hard sometimes to do social things and get sw friendly foods as easily as it would be for ww or something.
we ended up getting ready and out first thing yesterday with a last minute decision to take him out for the day...great day but not great food for me...ach well eh!

anyway...what's new at your end? how's your little bundle?x

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
strawberries, raspberries and banana with a greek muller yog
slice of roulade

Lunch:
bacon and quorn sausage egg wrap
nectarine

Dinner:
chinese chicken steaks, sliced potato and salad

HEb: hifi bar
HEa: nothing yet, maybe a cheese stick later?

Syns:
brown sauce - 0.5
muller greek - 0.5
2 celebrations - 4
crisps - 5.5

10.5 for the day :D x

How do you do the chinese chicken steaks? They look lush!

hey you :D

aww thanks! it's taking forever to get the lbs off this time....grrrr! lol

all ok at this end, off work just now which means days here and there with my little one....not ideal for the plan most of the time but it's the last 2 weeks of the school hols and i'm not gonna miss spending time with him or taking him days here and there just because it's tricky for me to get sw friendly foods when we're out etc!

i realised yesterday apart from being super prepared, or trying to find baked potato places, it really is hard sometimes to do social things and get sw friendly foods as easily as it would be for ww or something.
we ended up getting ready and out first thing yesterday with a last minute decision to take him out for the day...great day but not great food for me...ach well eh!

anyway...what's new at your end? how's your little bundle?x

I know how you feel about the lb's taking forever to come off :sigh:
How do you find it being off during the Summer holidays and trying to stick to plan? I am finding it so much harder being on maternity leave and at home rather than having the routine of being at work. Your food always looks so well thought out!

All well here thanks lovely :) Emilia is 4 months now and getting bigger every day... I can't believe how fast she's growing up! She's been sleeping through since 10 weeks (lucky mummy!) so I'm feeling much more refreshed these days. I weighed in this morning and had a rubbish 3lb gain but it's what I needed to motivate me to start over again x

I know how you feel about the lb's taking forever to come off :sigh:
How do you find it being off during the Summer holidays and trying to stick to plan? I am finding it so much harder being on maternity leave and at home rather than having the routine of being at work. Your food always looks so well thought out!

All well here thanks lovely :) Emilia is 4 months now and getting bigger every day... I can't believe how fast she's growing up! She's been sleeping through since 10 weeks (lucky mummy!) so I'm feeling much more refreshed these days. I weighed in this morning and had a rubbish 3lb gain but it's what I needed to motivate me to start over again x

aww bless her....and yes...lucky mummy indeed ;)
they just grow so fast...cherish every second when she's small...and write down all the little things she does cos you forget! i did a diary thing for the 1st year with my son, and then every now and then as he got bigger. sometimes when i'm looking for something or having a clear out, i come across the folder and i love looking back on it all...gets me emotional but i wrote down words he used to say and the way he said them at the time and the memories just come flooding back.
he loves hearing stories about himself but it would be super good with a girl...they'd hang on to that type of thing where as my wee guy will eventually get to the point he's like...yeah, whatever! lol

this is my 1st week off and i'm ok when i'm at home, but when we go out, it's hard! i know i could do the whole prepare a picnic type thing but when i decide last minute, it's not ideal!
it's def made me realise that having no social life last year probably played a big part of me losing practically every week until the end of the year when the birthdays etc came up...and the more i read on ww new filling and healthy plan etc...it's making me question what's best!

i hate when i start getting de-railed cos it messes with my head :(

how long are you taking off work?x

well...i haven't left the house today which means i have behaved myself and been on plan! lol

facing a gain at WI tomorrow morning cos i've had a few things off plan....just hope it's not too bad! prob out all day tomorrow too so not sure how food will be!

anyway....

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
rice pudding with raspberries, bloobs, banana and yog

Snack:
popcorn and a hifi bar

Lunch:
quorn sausages, egg, potato pancakes, onion and mushroom
nectarine and a plum

Dinner:
didn't know what i fancied so ended up with porridge! lol

HEb's:
oats
hifi bar

HEa's:
milk

Syns:
brown sauce - 1
raisins - 1
popcorn - 2.5
walkers pops - 4
1 celebration chocolate - 2

10.5 for the day :) x

Attachments

• image-1492480545.jpg
    image-1492480545.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 23
  • image-1607509838.jpg
    image-1607509838.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 28
  • image-3754926310.jpg
    image-3754926310.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 20
Good luck 4 yer WI 2moro hun, u aven't been that bad so I'm sure u'l b fine x

All's good here wif me thanx. We'v been assigned alternative posts at work n I'v been lucky not 2 ave been relocated so I'm still workin in my own town which is such a relief! :) It's all go at home here in the run up 2 Sam's 1st birthday on Tues. We'r avin 2 parties, family at 1 n another 4 his wee friends from r baby group. I can't believe he's almost 1 already, time has totally flown in!

Good luck 4 yer WI 2moro hun, u aven't been that bad so I'm sure u'l b fine x All's good here wif me thanx. We'v been assigned alternative posts at work n I'v been lucky not 2 ave been relocated so I'm still workin in my own town which is such a relief! :) It's all go at home here in the run up 2 Sam's 1st birthday on Tues. We'r avin 2 parties, family at 1 n another 4 his wee friends from r baby group. I can't believe he's almost 1 already, time has totally flown in!

1....already???!! Nooooo way!!

God it's gone fast eh :(

I'm not hopeful for tomorrow...god I can look at something off plan and gain so god knows what'll happen lol

Glad to hear all is well with you and great news on the job front as well. Is the new post alright?x

well guys...managed a STS at WI this morning so better than i had imagined! can't moan at all cos i've been out and about and had off plan stuff so i'll take that and run!

we were out all day today, i had the fruit and danio plus an alpen light before we went, we headed to a leisure pool...god it's been years since i was on any flumes/water slides...i was squealing like a banshee haha :giggle:

didn't come out until late afternoon and we found a garden centre which had a cafe so ate there...i had the cheese and onion panini - been ages since i had anything like that...the syns...ooooh the syns! but i suppose the superfree salad on the plate was a bonus lol.
pinched a few of my OH's chips and tasted a his fudge cheesecake :drool: and we planned to eat dinner much later seeing as we had that late afternoon but i ended up not having anything...just wasn't hungry so didn't bother. did have a packet of walkers pops and a nutrigrain bar thingy a wee while ago but that's been it food wise

need to try and be better this week or i'll not scrape a STS next fri at class. i always knew it would be a bit like this these weeks. i'm out with a friend on monday but gonna do nando's which is a good choice to be on plan...i kinda feel like the only way i'll have a better week will be if i don't go out as much! it's my wee one's last week of his summer hols so not sure what the plans are yet...if the weather is rubbish, it might keep us in and then i'll behave - sad times eh lol

hope everyone's ok :D x

Attachments

• image-1420636504.jpg
    image-1420636504.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2537373417.jpg
    image-2537373417.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
another late post from me tonight folks....at least i'm posting tho and not awol cos i'm going completely off the rails! lol

haven't done too much today, although i hadn't eaten too much yesterday, i wasn't hungry for a while after i got up today...maybe bloat from the panini?

the plan was the have burger for dinner but my OH was out all day and brought home takeaway! i did try to be sensible tho and took all the salad for myself lol, i wanted to make sure i had as much superfree as available!
hopefully i'm not over in syns too much...i only had a few spoonfuls of the chasni and 1/4 of the rice....

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
synfree pancakes with strawberries,blueberries, banana and some sweetener

Lunch:
watermelon, a yog and an alpen light

Dinner:
see pic lol

HEb: alpen light and...
HEa: nothing

syns:
dinner!

kinda thinking that as a whole...i didn't really eat much leading up to dinner. calorie wise (and i know we're not counting!) i wouldn't have had too much with breakfast and lunch...

hope everyone's ok and having more of an exciting saturday night that i am! lol x

Attachments

• image-64457758.jpg
    image-64457758.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image-573901845.jpg
    image-573901845.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 22
  • image-3046914728.jpg
    image-3046914728.jpg
    583.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back