Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

Not really much to report on today.
Sorry.

Still pretty thrilled about my dress yesterday.
Will probably end up trying it on again tonight before going to bed (I do that when I buy pretty new things - try them on over and over again until I get chance to wear them out - which I should hopefully be doing this weekend).

Didn't go to the gym this morning - mondays are my morning off, will be back on it tomorrow.
6 hour shift at work.
Then headed to iceland to stock up my freezer with ww goodies because I was getting low.
Popped into sainsbury's and found a young's salmon pie for just £1. Pointed it and it was just 8pp. Bargain in my opinion.
And a young's cheesy fish pie for 9pp and £1.
So I bought them, and 2 sainsbury's cottage pies, also £1 each and just 7pp I believe (I'm trying to remember these off the top of my head - however, when I put meals without pp on the packaging in the freezer, I write their points on them so it's easier when deciding what to have to eat. I also have my own freezer, with just my stuff in that noone's allowed to touch - and I get absolutely ratty when people eat my stuff - by people I mean my sister, because I pay my own money for that food and then she goes and eats it and doesn't give me the money or replace it and her excuse?! "I didn't know". Fair enough, you didn't know the first time, but after 6 times?!?! Right sorry, rant over haha).

Then I went into Iceland next door and stocked up on beef ravioli & tagliatelle bolognese - 2 of my favourite ww meals.
Also grabbed some more ww sticky toffee cheesecakes and ww strawberry & vanilla and toffee & vanilla whirls.
All of the WW stuff in Iceland are £1.25 each or 3 for £3 so defo a bargain.
I'm finding WW so much cheaper than eating regularly.

I also spotted frozen custard slices.
A pack of 6 for £1, pointed at just 4pp each. A little high, but I think definitely worth it for a nice treat (I blame you trina for getting custard slices in my head)
I also bought a 16 pack of the mini pink slices for £1. They're 1pp each of 2 for 3pp. Again, another indulgent treat.

Ended up spending £19 between the 2 shops, but my freezer is nicely stocked.

Just got back from aquafit and had beef ravioli for my dinner.
I've got 6 points left and still got some raspberry sponge left over from when we bought it reduced in morrisons the other night.
So I'm gonna have 4pp worth of that (works out about 42g) and a strawberry & vanilla whirl for 2pp.
I love cake & ice cream haha.

Right, think that's all.
Hope everyone's had a good day.
Lovely to see the sun out =)

Mmm vanila slices :) sounds like u got sum yummy bargins. Yep im def stil guna use my exercise points for my milk. well day 1 back on the wagon and it feels goood. We can do this will power puffs.x

Not really much to report on today.
Sorry.

Still pretty thrilled about my dress yesterday.
Will probably end up trying it on again tonight before going to bed (I do that when I buy pretty new things - try them on over and over again until I get chance to wear them out - which I should hopefully be doing this weekend).

Didn't go to the gym this morning - mondays are my morning off, will be back on it tomorrow.
6 hour shift at work.
Then headed to iceland to stock up my freezer with ww goodies because I was getting low.
Popped into sainsbury's and found a young's salmon pie for just £1. Pointed it and it was just 8pp. Bargain in my opinion.
And a young's cheesy fish pie for 9pp and £1.
So I bought them, and 2 sainsbury's cottage pies, also £1 each and just 7pp I believe (I'm trying to remember these off the top of my head - however, when I put meals without pp on the packaging in the freezer, I write their points on them so it's easier when deciding what to have to eat. I also have my own freezer, with just my stuff in that noone's allowed to touch - and I get absolutely ratty when people eat my stuff - by people I mean my sister, because I pay my own money for that food and then she goes and eats it and doesn't give me the money or replace it and her excuse?! "I didn't know". Fair enough, you didn't know the first time, but after 6 times?!?! Right sorry, rant over haha).

Then I went into Iceland next door and stocked up on beef ravioli & tagliatelle bolognese - 2 of my favourite ww meals.
Also grabbed some more ww sticky toffee cheesecakes and ww strawberry & vanilla and toffee & vanilla whirls.
All of the WW stuff in Iceland are £1.25 each or 3 for £3 so defo a bargain.
I'm finding WW so much cheaper than eating regularly.

I also spotted frozen custard slices.
A pack of 6 for £1, pointed at just 4pp each. A little high, but I think definitely worth it for a nice treat (I blame you trina for getting custard slices in my head)
I also bought a 16 pack of the mini pink slices for £1. They're 1pp each of 2 for 3pp. Again, another indulgent treat.

Ended up spending £19 between the 2 shops, but my freezer is nicely stocked.

Just got back from aquafit and had beef ravioli for my dinner.
I've got 6 points left and still got some raspberry sponge left over from when we bought it reduced in morrisons the other night.
So I'm gonna have 4pp worth of that (works out about 42g) and a strawberry & vanilla whirl for 2pp.
I love cake & ice cream haha.

Right, think that's all.
Hope everyone's had a good day.
Lovely to see the sun out =)

Hey Sweetie :) Gotta love Iceland, it's so reasonable! I write down all the PP of my things in the freezer too, that way I know if I have enough PP without even having to grab for my phone! I did my shopping between Asda and Sainsbury's yesterday, it was only allowed in the trolley if it was reduced and WW Friendly! I got two trolley fulls for £15, Whoop Whoop! X (Will) PowerPuff Girl signing out! X

Hey Sweetie :) Gotta love Iceland, it's so reasonable! I write down all the PP of my things in the freezer too, that way I know if I have enough PP without even having to grab for my phone! I did my shopping between Asda and Sainsbury's yesterday, it was only allowed in the trolley if it was reduced and WW Friendly! I got two trolley fulls for £15, Whoop Whoop! X (Will) PowerPuff Girl signing out! X

Mmm vanila slices :) sounds like u got sum yummy bargins. Yep im def stil guna use my exercise points for my milk. well day 1 back on the wagon and it feels goood. We can do this will power puffs.x

Oh yes... defo got me some bargains.
I wouldn't have picked up the vanilla slices if you hadn't mentioned them the other day.
And good, glad we gave you some sort of inspiration, even if the points don't work for you.
Glad you're feeling good.
What day is it you weigh in again?!
And yes! We can do this!!! You've got exactly the same amount to lose as me, and Serena's only 1.5lb behind us.
The race is on to get this gone. I think we will all be at goal by September!!

And yeah.. I refuse to spend too much money on food. £1 for a meal, or a pack of desserts is plenty for me.
Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbury's and Tesco all do the WW range for like £1.50+
Err... no thanks.
Not when I can get the exact same things for £1 in Iceland, or my local freezer shop, Heron Foods.
The only ww thing I've bought for more than £1 is a pack of 4 ice creams. They were £2 (or were they £1.50, can't quite remember) But anyway, I bought them because they were a pack of 4. I buy a pack of two other ww ice creams for £1 and they worked out the same price (or cheaper) each.
Oh, I also the chips, which were like £1.50, but discovered since buying them you can have more in a mccains chips portion for 6 than the 100g portion of ww for 5 - so when my ww chips have run out, shan't be replacing them unless I get mccains chips or something.

Always good to find reduced things.
The cake I ate for pudding today was reduced in morrisons the other evening.
And I'm really enjoying it.
And my sister seems to be enjoying her huge cake that mum got reduced from £7.50 to 55p!
I also bought her a randoms traybake cake and a 5pk of cadbury's caramel cakes the other night, both for 9p each.

Oh yes... defo got me some bargains.
I wouldn't have picked up the vanilla slices if you hadn't mentioned them the other day.
And good, glad we gave you some sort of inspiration, even if the points don't work for you.
Glad you're feeling good.
What day is it you weigh in again?!
And yes! We can do this!!! You've got exactly the same amount to lose as me, and Serena's only 1.5lb behind us.
The race is on to get this gone. I think we will all be at goal by September!!

And yeah.. I refuse to spend too much money on food. £1 for a meal, or a pack of desserts is plenty for me.
Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbury's and Tesco all do the WW range for like £1.50+
Err... no thanks.
Not when I can get the exact same things for £1 in Iceland, or my local freezer shop, Heron Foods.
The only ww thing I've bought for more than £1 is a pack of 4 ice creams. They were £2 (or were they £1.50, can't quite remember) But anyway, I bought them because they were a pack of 4. I buy a pack of two other ww ice creams for £1 and they worked out the same price (or cheaper) each.
Oh, I also the chips, which were like £1.50, but discovered since buying them you can have more in a mccains chips portion for 6 than the 100g portion of ww for 5 - so when my ww chips have run out, shan't be replacing them unless I get mccains chips or something.

Always good to find reduced things.
The cake I ate for pudding today was reduced in morrisons the other evening.
And I'm really enjoying it.
And my sister seems to be enjoying her huge cake that mum got reduced from £7.50 to 55p!
I also bought her a randoms traybake cake and a 5pk of cadbury's caramel cakes the other night, both for 9p each.

I totally agree Hun, I always buy what's reduced or on special offer, makes my money go so much further. I always have McCain Chips, at the moment the HUGE bag is £2 in Asda so I got a spare one and stuck it in my parents chest freezer until I need it. I have 100g Frozen which is 3pp, I can't be done with weighing once things are cooked, I always work my PP on the raw weight. I think @trinab will WI on a Monday as she weighed this morning? X

I do weigh in on a monday. Wow u 2 are such bargin hunters. Wish you both could come shopping with me. My weekly shop costs 80 pound a week!!! I could cry at the till every week. I shop at morrisons and theres only me my o.h and 2 kids. Sometimes i get home and i think wot can i make for tea and i realy havent bought much. I Need to cut that bill down coz i realy cant afford it. Sumtimes its over 80 so thats nearly 400 pound a month,thats horendus. I have stopped buying chips tho and making my own. They are to die for and my son that is such a picky eater cant get enough of them. he doesnt no theres paprika and garlic on them tho!x

I do weigh in on a monday. Wow u 2 are such bargin hunters. Wish you both could come shopping with me. My weekly shop costs 80 pound a week!!! I could cry at the till every week. I shop at morrisons and theres only me my o.h and 2 kids. Sometimes i get home and i think wot can i make for tea and i realy havent bought much. I Need to cut that bill down coz i realy cant afford it. Sumtimes its over 80 so thats nearly 400 pound a month,thats horendus. I have stopped buying chips tho and making my own. They are to die for and my son that is such a picky eater cant get enough of them. he doesnt no theres paprika and garlic on them tho!x

Do you have any other Supermarkets nearby? We have Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Iceland and Aldi in my town and I always think Morrissons is the most pricey, might be worth trying somewhere else if you can can? See how it compares? X

just read through all of your diary and really enjoyed readin it :)
u are doing really well! n loved the dress!
i started again yesterday but didnt do as well as i could have so starting a fresh today- back at work too so starting to plan my meals again!!
gotta give gym a miss tonight tho as at my aunties and that kinda messes evening meal up too so hoping it goes ok!!!
i weigh 12st ish (will weigh myself today) and aim to get down to 10st!!
im kinda addicted to this site lol serena is a minimin friend so thought id join in and subscribe if u dont mind :)

Do you have any other Supermarkets nearby? We have Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Iceland and Aldi in my town and I always think Morrissons is the most pricey, might be worth trying somewhere else if you can can? See how it compares? X

i agree and i still think asda beats them alll!!!!

i started again yesterday but didnt do as well as i could have so starting a fresh today- back at work too so starting to plan my meals again!!
gotta give gym a miss tonight tho as at my aunties and that kinda messes evening meal up too so hoping it goes ok!!!
im kinda addicted to this site lol serena is a minimin friend so thought id join in and subscribe if u dont mind :)

Yey I got a mention lol x

Morrisons is my nearest supermarket, and for some stuff can be pricey, but we always head at a certain time in the evening and see what bargains we can pick up. Sometimes there's loads, sometimes not so much.

I've grown up picking up bargain hunting from my mum and my grandma.
We also very rarely buy branded stuff unless it's on offer, purely because don't see the point when the non branded is exactly the same, just in a different packaging.
And in fact, I much prefer supermarket own branded mixed fruit jam and frozen sausages to their branded, more expensive alternatives

Hey shez. Thanks for finding me and reading my diary.
I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far, and thanks for your comment about the dress.
I tried it on again last night before going to bed.
Can't wait to go out in it this weekend.
Also can't wait to show it to my bf.
I hope he likes it.

I started at 12.6 and and also aiming for 10st. I'm over halfway there and hoping I hit 11st at weigh in this week. Then it'll be the final stretch.
Yeah, I'm addicted to this site as well, and Serena is a right fiend. I can't keep off here now cuz I wanna see what she's been up to next.

So welcome to my diary and thanks for subscribing.
X

Well thats going to be my mission for this week,spend less and get more bargins!! Yeh we have asda and sainsbos,iceland,tesco all of them. I go with my mum and dad coz i dont drive and my mums kinda stuck in her ways and wont shop anywhere else.x

Morrisons is my nearest supermarket, and for some stuff can be pricey, but we always head at a certain time in the evening and see what bargains we can pick up. Sometimes there's loads, sometimes not so much.

I've grown up picking up bargain hunting from my mum and my grandma.
We also very rarely buy branded stuff unless it's on offer, purely because don't see the point when the non branded is exactly the same, just in a different packaging.
And in fact, I much prefer supermarket own branded mixed fruit jam and frozen sausages to their branded, more expensive alternatives

I totally agree about Own Brand Stuff, normally the Value/Budget Ranges contain less Sugar, Salt and Fat because they are keeping cost down, so it's a win win situation, lower cost in both £s and lbs! X

I hope he likes it.

I started at 12.6 and and also aiming for 10st. I'm over halfway there and hoping I hit 11st at weigh in this week. Then it'll be the final stretch.
Yeah, I'm addicted to this site as well, and Serena is a right fiend. I can't keep off here now cuz I wanna see what she's been up to next.

X

Yey another mention :) x

Well thats going to be my mission for this week,spend less and get more bargins!! Yeh we have asda and sainsbos,iceland,tesco all of them. I go with my mum and dad coz i dont drive and my mums kinda stuck in her ways and wont shop anywhere else.x

I bet once she sees the selection in other places she will be converted, plus she doesn't need to not shop at Morrisons ever again, maybe just try somewhere else this week? X

I hope he likes it.

X

no problems chick :) im sure he'll like it!! u hitting the town in it then to have a boogie? lol cant remember last time i bought a dress!
but we gonna be getting a late deal holiday next month n will literally be up n go!! so need to aim for that!!!!

no problems chick :) im sure he'll like it!! u hitting the town in it then to have a boogie? lol cant remember last time i bought a dress!
but we gonna be getting a late deal holiday next month n will literally be up n go!! so need to aim for that!!!!

I hope he does. I don't wear dresses very often. I've sent him a pic but he says he wants to see it in person.
I'm going to Lincoln this weekend to visit my friend. She's having a flat warming party, so gonna take it with me, either l wear to the party or to wear out in Lincoln town if we go out on the other night.

You haven't got a great deal to lose. As long as you stick to plan, it shouldn't be a problem.
And if you've for any questions or queries or worries or feel like binging, tell us. I've found this forum is very supportive and motivating. You got any idea where you're gonna go? Or you just gonna book what sounds good at the time?

aww thats nice then cant remember last time i hit town! i prefer the locals where i kno everyone!!
i fancied turkey, tom(my fiance) wantsto go back to lanzarote but i like tryin new places!!! went to cyprus last year was expensive but i love the heat!!!

Back