Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

Congrats on being in the 9s!

My boyfriend reckons he has black hair, but if you look really closely it looks like very dark brown. I'm not sure if white people have naturally black hair.

My boyfriend reckons he has black hair, but if you look really closely it looks like very dark brown. I'm not sure if white people have naturally black hair.

I don't think anyone has naturally black hair? Mine is very very dark brown even.x

Thanks =D

When is it that you weigh in??

Woo hoo in the 9s well done you :) so exciting!

How many pp are you on a day, are you sticking to the 26pp or are you upping it??

I think Emma had 29pp Dailies but still no Weeklies? X

Well done on WI hon. Woohoo! 9s!!

Well done on ur weigh in.

Thanks =)

Woo hoo in the 9s well done you :) so exciting!

How many pp are you on a day, are you sticking to the 26pp or are you upping it??

I know right!!!
I never thought I'd be in the 9s.
Yes... only just, but still, I'm in!!
Woop Woop!!

I think Emma had 29pp Dailies but still no Weeklies? X

And yes... I had 29pp last week with no weeklies and the plan is to stick with 29pp this week as well and see how I get on.
I do feel that perhaps it was a slightly false result because of my hair cut (yeah, sure it probably wasn't that much hair, but still...)

I may up them again next week, or in a few weeks time, see how I get on.
Will definitely be playing around with them until I find an amount where I stop losing so I don't go under my 5lb lower limit.

Well done on WI hon. Woohoo! 9s!!

Thanks.
It's so exciting!! =D
I'll be catching you up soon ;)

yay you are in the 9s you must be over the moon im so happy for you

Thanks.
I'm really chuffed.
I'll never make it to where you are though.
I don't think I have the body to carry it off - I'd probably look weird because I've got big hips.
I'm really starting to see it now and I'm enjoying it.

The new clothes are definitely helping.
And I'm absolutely loving my new hair cut!!

Thanks =)

I know right!!!
I never thought I'd be in the 9s.
Yes... only just, but still, I'm in!!
Woop Woop!!

And yes... I had 29pp last week with no weeklies and the plan is to stick with 29pp this week as well and see how I get on.
I do feel that perhaps it was a slightly false result because of my hair cut (yeah, sure it probably wasn't that much hair, but still...)

I may up them again next week, or in a few weeks time, see how I get on.
Will definitely be playing around with them until I find an amount where I stop losing so I don't go under my 5lb lower limit.

Thanks.
It's so exciting!! =D
I'll be catching you up soon ;)

Thanks.
I'm really chuffed.
I'll never make it to where you are though.
I don't think I have the body to carry it off - I'd probably look weird because I've got big hips.
I'm really starting to see it now and I'm enjoying it.

The new clothes are definitely helping.
And I'm absolutely loving my new hair cut!!

I reckon if I cut off a limb I'd definitely be at goal now.....McAwesome! X

I reckon if I cut off a limb I'd definitely be at goal now.....McAwesome! X

Haha... someone I used to go to school with asked me last week how I've managed to lose so much.
I said I'd cut off a limb.
Then my best friend piped up, quite hilariously with "Yeah... the limb that used to force feed her ****"
I found it so funny haha.
It's probably not that funny to anyone else.
Oh dear...

*tumble weed*

lol

Haha... someone I used to go to school with asked me last week how I've managed to lose so much.
I said I'd cut off a limb.
Then my best friend piped up, quite hilariously with "Yeah... the limb that used to force feed her ****"
I found it so funny haha.
It's probably not that funny to anyone else.
Oh dear...

*tumble weed*

lol

That actually just made me LOL! I wonder how much my hair weighs....Do you remember when I was in Week 2 or 3 and I was so annoyed with my 1/2lb Loss that I came back and weighed my clothes? That seems so long ago now! The I started using my Weeklies and got my Pedometer and I've never looked back (Mainly cos walking and looking back is really hard work!Lol!) x

That actually just made me LOL! I wonder how much my hair weighs....Do you remember when I was in Week 2 or 3 and I was so annoyed with my 1/2lb Loss that I came back and weighed my clothes? That seems so long ago now! The I started using my Weeklies and got my Pedometer and I've never looked back (Mainly cos walking and looking back is really hard work!Lol!) x

My god you're a rollercoaster of emotions tonight.
One minute you're crying, the next you're lolling haha.

Yeah... I remember that.
Bless you.
You've come so far in such a short time.
It works for you.

WW really works for me too.
Much better than slimming world.
But for my mum, slimming world works and WW wouldn't.
Funny how different people suit different things - you'd think it would all be the same haha.

And the pedometer - somehow seeing the steps you do means more than if you weren't wearing it but doing the same.
I think it pushes me to go the extra little bit, like if I'm just a few hundred steps away from another point towards the end of the evening.
Normally I'd just go to bed or whatever, but now I purposely walk a little bit more to get it.

My god you're a rollercoaster of emotions tonight.
One minute you're crying, the next you're lolling haha.

Yeah... I remember that.
Bless you.
You've come so far in such a short time.
It works for you.

WW really works for me too.
Much better than slimming world.
But for my mum, slimming world works and WW wouldn't.
Funny how different people suit different things - you'd think it would all be the same haha.

And the pedometer - somehow seeing the steps you do means more than if you weren't wearing it but doing the same.
I think it pushes me to go the extra little bit, like if I'm just a few hundred steps away from another point towards the end of the evening.
Normally I'd just go to bed or whatever, but now I purposely walk a little bit more to get it.

I think the WW Pedometer is fab, just wish I'd listened to that person who told me to get it in the first place ;-) Its been money well spent now though! SW was terrible for me, I cheated, my portions were massive, my IBS was terrible and I was an anti social hermit! AND to top it all off, I put on weight lol. X

I think the WW Pedometer is fab, just wish I'd listened to that person who told me to get it in the first place ;-) Its been money well spent now though! SW was terrible for me, I cheated, my portions were massive, my IBS was terrible and I was an anti social hermit! AND to top it all off, I put on weight lol. X

Yeah... I'd imagine that person is pretty awesome.
You should listen to them more ;) haha
And yeah... I can't do portions either as you've heard me say many times before

Yeah... I'd imagine that person is pretty awesome.
You should listen to them more ;) haha
And yeah... I can't do portions either as you've heard me say many times before

She's Awesome, Lovely, Amazing and also very very modest!!! X

I would t be able for sw either it just doesn't make sense to me at all! A friend of mine joined sw and on her first wi she lost 5lb! It defo works but it's just not for me! I suppose it depends on the person and their lifestyle!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would t be able for sw either it just doesn't make sense to me at all! A friend of mine joined sw and on her first wi she lost 5lb! It defo works but it's just not for me! I suppose it depends on the person and their lifestyle!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

That must be why we all get on so well ;-) We are all McPigs!!! X

Back