Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

Hey Sweetie :) Zumba and 202020 sound fun! Boys I'm exercise classes?!? That's just wrong!!! I hope u get on ok with your Car Boot today, I kept one thing from when I was bigger (A Knee Length Denim Skirt), should really dig it out and take myself one of those pics!!! X

Yeah, not many males do any of the exercise classes I've been to.
In fact, the only class I've been to and found males is body combat. But I believe a few men do the hour long spinning classes which I'm too scared to go to.
But it's why it's gonna be so funny when the boy comes.

And yeah... Defo take a picture in something you've been wearing in a "before" pic

So, just got back from the car boot and counted up our takings.

We made £70. Well, he made about £20 with his stuff and I made the other £50 but we've split it.
I don't mind though because he put his half straight into his savings jar that he's making for my braces, so I'll get it back.
Except I don't want it in the form of braces because it's too much money.
But you've all heard my opinions on that already haha.

Weather was ok - spent a bit a time raining, but we carried on.

Still got quite a bit left, including most of my clothes, but we're gonna go back in 2 weeks so to give it another go.

How's everyone else's day been?

So, just got back from the car boot and counted up our takings.

We made £70. Well, he made about £20 with his stuff and I made the other £50 but we've split it.
I don't mind though because he put his half straight into his savings jar that he's making for my braces, so I'll get it back.
Except I don't want it in the form of braces because it's too much money.
But you've all heard my opinions on that already haha.

Weather was ok - spent a bit a time raining, but we carried on.

Still got quite a bit left, including most of my clothes, but we're gonna go back in 2 weeks so to give it another go.

How's everyone else's day been?

Well dun on the carboot thats a gud amount. Have i missed sumthing,braces? Did u have to get up realy early to do it. My mum did 1 last year and she had to be up at 2 to get there and get set up ready for 5 and thats far far far 2 early for me.x

Well dun on the carboot thats a gud amount. Have i missed sumthing,braces? Did u have to get up realy early to do it. My mum did 1 last year and she had to be up at 2 to get there and get set up ready for 5 and thats far far far 2 early for me.x

Nope, didn't have to get up early.
I purposely chose one that started at 11 haha.
We got there for 10.

And yeah, I want braces for my teeth, and nagged and nagged at my dentist as a teenager for them but he refused.
Then just as I was about to turn 18, he was like, yeah, ok, you can, but there's a 12 month waiting list. And you have to pay once you turn 18 so I didn't bother and never went back to him.

The boy knows I want braces, so he's started a braces fund for me. He's doing quite well - got £135 in it ATM and he's not been saving long. But I'm not letting him spend £4000 on braces for me.
I refuse.
He's not giving in though.
He's just a pain in the butt because he still hasn't replaced his microwave even though he's got more than enough money in the jar to buy one.

Glad the car boot was a success. The 20/20/20 class sounds like it would kill me! Hahaha.

Yeah Serena I might start 30DS.

just to say emma, you look amazing, i did a double take at the forum name when you changed ur photo for this one, well done you look great x

Nope, didn't have to get up early.
I purposely chose one that started at 11 haha.
We got there for 10.

And yeah, I want braces for my teeth, and nagged and nagged at my dentist as a teenager for them but he refused.
Then just as I was about to turn 18, he was like, yeah, ok, you can, but there's a 12 month waiting list. And you have to pay once you turn 18 so I didn't bother and never went back to him.

The boy knows I want braces, so he's started a braces fund for me. He's doing quite well - got £135 in it ATM and he's not been saving long. But I'm not letting him spend £4000 on braces for me.
I refuse.
He's not giving in though.
He's just a pain in the butt because he still hasn't replaced his microwave even though he's got more than enough money in the jar to buy one.

How much for braces. does that say 4grand or am i seeing things. U cud get a full set of vaneers G that.x

How much for braces. does that say 4grand or am i seeing things. U cud get a full set of vaneers G that.x

don't get venners !! ive got 12 on my front teeth, worst thing i ever did, they kept coming off all the time so had them redone free and they come off constantly, most of them are now stuck on with superglue ! cant eat anything like french bread but tbh anything came make them come off i eat, had to leave a restaurant last week to go buy superglue as i'd run out and three veneers came off before id eaten anything, think because it was so hot out,they just fell off grrr now have to find a decent dentist to have them all crowned and pay out again x

Yep, 4 grand.
Well, that's the price I was quoted all that time ago.

I don't really know how much is it these days.
Haven't asked because I'm just used to the fact that it's not gonna happen.

Veneers aren't something I've ever considered, and won't be now I've heard sammi's story.

I'd just like my bottom teeth to be less crowded and straighter.

My top teeth I'm not too worried about, it's just one tooth that annoys me because it's set back from all the rest.

just to say emma, you look amazing, i did a double take at the forum name when you changed ur photo for this one, well done you look great x

Thanks =)

I'm really feeling good right now and I defo made the right move to let the hair dresser go so short. I love it =D

Go Emma with your Boot Fair! £70 between two of you is amazing! Did you buy anything whilst you was there? I love a good Boot Fair but only ever been to them to buy not to sell! X

Nope. Didn't buy anything. Didn't bother because I'm trying to get rid of stuff, not buy more haha.

Very naughtily gonna spend some money on Pizza Hut now because I bloody want it.

I've got 17 dailies left.
Gonna order a large Italian BBQ americano for 6pp per slice.
I'm gonna have 3 slices for 18, so gonna spend 1 activity point.
Tough poopies haha.
The boy is gonna have the other 5 slices and I'm gonna fill up on salady bits.

Normally I'd have a regular pan BBQ americano to myself, but pan is an extra point per slice, so making a switch so I can enjoy an extra slice.

Nope. Didn't buy anything. Didn't bother because I'm trying to get rid of stuff, not buy more haha.

Very naughtily gonna spend some money on Pizza Hut now because I bloody want it.

Tough poopies haha.

Normally I'd have a regular pan BBQ americano to myself, but pan is an extra point per slice, so making a switch so I can enjoy an extra slice.

That sounds so so gud. I could realy eat a pizza now. I cant believe the prices they charge for braces these days that is alot of money but its some thing u want so gud for u.x

don't get venners !! ive got 12 on my front teeth, worst thing i ever did, they kept coming off all the time so had them redone free and they come off constantly, most of them are now stuck on with superglue ! cant eat anything like french bread but tbh anything came make them come off i eat, had to leave a restaurant last week to go buy superglue as i'd run out and three veneers came off before id eaten anything, think because it was so hot out,they just fell off grrr now have to find a decent dentist to have them all crowned and pay out again x

Oh gosh thats horrible. Is there nothing they can do to fix them properly. Meal time must be such a trauma for u. When u have veneers dont the file your normal teeth down? So i guess once u have them your stuck with them.x

Well done on the car booty, £70 for old stuff you don't want ain't half bad! Enjoy the pizza!!

Sammi, your veneers sound awful, just coming off like that, that's really pants :(

Tough poopies haha.

Hope u enjoy your Pizza Hut Sweetie :) The Zero Heroes are the way forward ;-) 18pp for 3 Slices of Meat Pizza is really good value considering how high some Veggie ones are, at least you have the boy to lessen the load ;-) x

Back from Pizza Hut.
And although I enjoyed it, I actually haven't missed pizza as much as I thought I have.
That should sort my cravings for pizza for a few months.

I just had it in my head today that I wanted pizza, so I had pizza.
I've also wanted to eat out with the boy for about a week or so, so was nice to be back in Pizza Hut where we used to eat a lot when we first met.

We went with the £19.95 BBQ option which included unlimited salad, and large BBQ pizza (chose Italian BBQ americano as planned), wedges or wings (went with wedges with BBQ dip) and garlic bread.

Salad - I had a bowl of lettuce, with a few slices of cucumber, some grated carrot, a couple of cherry tomatoes and some apple slices.
I don't really like cucumber, grated carrot (much prefer tinned or frozen carrots to fresh) or tomatoes, but thought I'd stock a bit more in that just lettuce.
Normally I would've piled my bowl high with sweet corn, breadsticks, the gorgeous pastas, tortilla chips and all the other naughty pointed stuff. But I didn't today as I didn't want to have to use any more activity points.

Then the pizza/wedges/garlic bread arrived.
Garlic bread didn't bother me because I don't like it, but the wedges were tempting.
I resisted though and just had my 3 slices of pizza.
I did cheat a little though as the slices were unevenly sliced, so I took two bigger and one smaller slices just because they were the 3 closest to me.

The boy had 3 slices and the other two are in a box for him to take to work for lunch tomorrow, along with the garlic bread.

I also went and got another bowl of just lettuce this time to eat in between bites of pizza.

So yeah... Was nice, and I'm full and satisfied but I defo don't need pizza again any time soon.

It's a chicken tikka roll that I've got my eye on next lol

Oh my god I haven't had a chicken tikka roll in years I used to adore them yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back