Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

What are the micro chips like

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not keen on Micro Chips but as Emma says they are convenient! X

I really like soggy chips :p That's why I prefer chippy chips as they are more likely to go a bit soggy compared to oven chips.

I have the weight watchers kitchen scales and they make weighing and pointing so much easier! You type in the food ie pasta and you select from the menu what it is, so pasta dried white or pasta cooked brown etc then you stick it on the scales and it tells you how many PP are in that amount. Or you can input the nutritional info from the packet and then weigh your item to find the PP.

I really like soggy chips :p That's why I prefer chippy chips as they are more likely to go a bit soggy compared to oven chips.

I have the weight watchers kitchen scales and they make weighing and pointing so much easier! You type in the food ie pasta and you select from the menu what it is, so pasta, dried, white etc then you stick it on the scales and it tells you how many PP are in that amount. Or you can input the nutritional info from the packet and then weigh your item to find the PP.

I hate soggy chips, I probably 'over cook' my chips for most people!!! Those WW Scales sound amazing, were they expensive? I've just got normal digital ones.x

I hate soggy chips, I probably 'over cook' my chips for most people!!! Those WW Scales sound amazing, were they expensive? I've just got normal digital ones.x

I've got them too they are amazing they're £40 I had a voucher so got them for £35 but they are sososo worth the money.

I've got them too they are amazing they're £40 I had a voucher so got them for £35 but they are sososo worth the money.

Hmmmmm that does sound like a good investment! X

They're great, loads of folk in my WW group swear by them.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish I would of got them when I started my journey, would of made life so much easier!!! X

What are the micro chips like

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I like them, especially because they are convenient.
3 minutes in the microwave and done.

They're usually soft.
I wouldn't call them soggy, but they're not solid/firm.

I like them, especially because they are convenient.
3 minutes in the microwave and done.

They're usually soft.
I wouldn't call them soggy, but they're not solid/firm.

I sometimes do my Chips in the Gorge Formby, they only take 10mins that way.x

I sometimes do my Chips in the Gorge Formby, they only take 10mins that way.x

10 minutes is far too long to wait.
Especially if I've been working til 815, by the time I get home (especially if I've popped in morrisons on my way home), it's gone 9 and I just want to eat something.

10 minutes is far too long to wait.
Especially if I've been working til 815, by the time I get home (especially if I've popped in morrisons on my way home), it's gone 9 and I just want to eat something.

Lol!!! I think I'd be dying by then too, I like my dinner at 5pm, that's what I hated when I was working, screwed with my plan and system!!! X

Lol!!! I think I'd be dying by then too, I like my dinner at 5pm, that's what I hated when I was working, screwed with my plan and system!!! X

Oh no... I can't have dinner at 5pm.
That's far too early.
If I've got a free evening (like I've done an early shift at work and I'm not doing a class or whatever), I like to try and hold out til at least 7/730.
I'd be too hungry later on in the evening if I had dinner at 5pm.
That's not long after lunch time on some days for me.

Oh no... I can't have dinner at 5pm.
That's far too early.
If I've got a free evening (like I've done an early shift at work and I'm not doing a class or whatever), I like to try and hold out til at least 7/730.
I'd be too hungry later on in the evening if I had dinner at 5pm.
That's not long after lunch time on some days for me.

I do find I get hungry in the evening, Pre-WW I used to have a Pack of Sour Skittles and Crisps and Cheese on Crackers every night, no wonder j was so fat lol x

Don't u eat with the kids?x

At weekends and during the holidays we do but my little girl needs her tea straight after school as soon as she gets in about 4pm coz she's a horrendous eater I can't get her to eat it any later and it means then my son can have his tea and play out until 6 which is when Lola goes to bed, then i have to spend an hour solidly on homework with my son, with no distraction he's 9 and got quite severe dyslexia so needs to do lots of extra work and its not fair to get him to do straight after school coz he's had a whole day concentrating. 4 would be far too early for me Id be starving 2 hours after and my hubby is self employed so doesn't do normal work hours. I never know when he'll be home and meal times are a real social time for us 2 he leaves early and doesn't get home till late so that's our time. It's probably why I eat everything later, brekie is normally about 10-11 lunch 2-4ish I know it sounds weird but I've adapted to that to stop me grazing until dinner. Kind of works:)

At weekends and during the holidays we do but my little girl needs her tea straight after school as soon as she gets in about 4pm coz she's a horrendous eater I can't get her to eat it any later and it means then my son can have his tea and play out until 6 which is when Lola goes to bed, then i have to spend an hour solidly on homework with my son, with no distraction he's 9 and got quite severe dyslexia so needs to do lots of extra work and its not fair to get him to do straight after school coz he's had a whole day concentrating. 4 would be far too early for me Id be starving 2 hours after and my hubby is self employed so doesn't do normal work hours. I never know when he'll be home and meal times are a real social time for us 2 he leaves early and doesn't get home till late so that's our time. It's probably why I eat everything later, brekie is normally about 10-11 lunch 2-4ish I know it sounds weird but I've adapted to that to stop me grazing until dinner. Kind of works:)

I think it's what works for you, I used to eat later when Poppy wasn't on solids but now she is we just eat at 5 to get it out of the way. It's like I wonder if she wouldn't of been veggie if I had been with her dad, it only works better now as we eat the same.x

I think it's what works for you, I used to eat later when Poppy wasn't on solids but now she is we just eat at 5 to get it out of the way. It's like I wonder if she wouldn't of been veggie if I had been with her dad, it only works better now as we eat the same.x

I try and make the same for us all, if with adaptions. Like stirring yogurt through their curry and only adding chillies to our chilli etc. Sometimes they'll have sausages egg chips and beans or similar and ill do us something different. The good thing about eating my lunch later is I don't pick at their dinners anymore.

100g of oven chips for 3pp, I never knew that, I usually have 6pp of carb for my evening meal, so that's 200g!!!

We hardly aim to eat for 8pm, by the time work is done, chores are done etc...it's usually about 7/7:30pm before cooking starts! I'd eat waaaaay too much if I ate earlier in the evening, I'd want another meal!!!

100g of oven chips for 3pp, I never knew that, I usually have 6pp of carb for my evening meal, so that's 200g!!!

We hardly aim to eat for 8pm, by the time work is done, chores are done etc...it's usually about 7/7:30pm before cooking starts! I'd eat waaaaay too much if I ate earlier in the evening, I'd want another meal!!!

I love my McCain Chips!!! I normally choose those, a McCain Smile Jacket or Asda Cheesy Mash as my Night-Carb, all excellent value at 3pp each!!! X

Back