Everyone else has got one... so now it's my turn

We eat bout 8/8.30 every night some nights a little later depending on the gym and stuff I would be starving bout 9 if I ate my dins at 5! Do you eat after your dins serena?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

We eat bout 8/8.30 every night some nights a little later depending on the gym and stuff I would be starving bout 9 if I ate my dins at 5! Do you eat after your dins serena?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I used to pig out in the evenings but now because I'm probably making better dinner choices I have 2 or 3 pp in the evening only. Last night I had dinner at about 515 and used 1pp on a Jaffa Cake at 8pm and that was enough to see me through till breakfast :) x PS-The old me would of eaten the whole 12 Jaffa Cakes lol x

I used to pig out in the evenings but now because I'm probably making better dinner choices I have 2 or 3 pp in the evening only. Last night I had dinner at about 515 and used 1pp on a Jaffa Cake at 8pm and that was enough to see me through till breakfast :) x PS-The old me would of eaten the whole 12 Jaffa Cakes lol x

Am i the only 1 that doesnt like jaffas. I mean wot r they they arnt a bicy or a cake there just weird.x

Am i the only 1 that doesnt like jaffas. I mean wot r they they arnt a bicy or a cake there just weird.x

I think they are a biscuit as you can dunk them in your tea, don't come in a cake case and you don't need a fork to eat them! As you can see I've given this lots of thought lol x

I think they are a biscuit as you can dunk them in your tea, don't come in a cake case and you don't need a fork to eat them! As you can see I've given this lots of thought lol x

Haha. But arnt biscuits crunchy. Maybe u shud email jaffa and c wot they r!!x

The News according to Wikipedia...

In the United Kingdom, value added tax is payable on chocolate-covered biscuits, but not on chocolate-covered cakes.[13] McVities defended its classification of Jaffa Cakes as cakes at a VAT tribunal in 1991, against the ruling that Jaffa Cakes were biscuits due to their size and shape, and the fact that they were often eaten in place of biscuits.[14] McVitie's insisted that the product was a cake, and according to rumour produced a giant Jaffa Cake in court to illustrate its point.[14] After assessing the product on eleven criteria, including "texture", "attractiveness to children" and "consistency when stale",[15] the court found favour of McVitie's, meaning that VAT is not paid on Jaffa Cakes in the United Kingdom.[13][16]

Wot would we do without u hun. I still dont like them but saying that if thats all i had in the house and i needed choc who nos what could happen.x

Wot would we do without u hun. I still dont like them but saying that if thats all i had in the house and i needed choc who nos what could happen.x

I reckon you'd succomb to the circle of orangey goodness! I can't believe I googled that lol x

Me either that realy made me laugh. Thats the end of the jaffa debate then haha.x

Emma is gonna tell us off for hijacking her diary (again!) x

Ahhh... it's alright... but I was gonna give you all the mumbo jumbo about the law suit and the cake/biscuit debate haha.
Just didn't get the chance.

Ahhh... it's alright... but I was gonna give you all the mumbo jumbo about the law suit and the cake/biscuit debate haha.
Just didn't get the chance.

Oh No! I stole your thunder, sorry sweetie. X

Oh No! I stole your thunder, sorry sweetie. X

Not really.
I wasn't around when the convo was going on, so couldn't have said anything, but I did know about the lawsuit.

Not really.
I wasn't around when the convo was going on, so couldn't have said anything, but I did know about the lawsuit.

I still think of them as a Biscuit lol x

I remember an advert, probably around the time of the law suit & their main campaign was the fact it went hard when stale & biscuits went soft when stale...trying to drive the point home methinks!!

As to the tastiness of Jaffa cakes, I love them, but can't have them in the house because I can't stop at 1 or 2 or usually 3 for that matter!!

I remember an advert, probably around the time of the law suit & their main campaign was the fact it went hard when stale & biscuits went soft when stale...trying to drive the point home methinks!!

As to the tastiness of Jaffa cakes, I love them, but can't have them in the house because I can't stop at 1 or 2 or usually 3 for that matter!!

I hate that they are only 1pp when only eaten individually, it stops me eating more! X

I eat dinner at about 5 or 6, can't eat it any later or I get so hungry! I have my lunch at 12pm and my breakfast about 9am.

I eat dinner at about 5 or 6, can't eat it any later or I get so hungry! I have my lunch at 12pm and my breakfast about 9am.

You sound pretty much the same as me Sarah! I don't need a watch, my tummy tells me the time!!! X

Last edited:
Back