Everyone has a fat friend- I don't want to be yours... final chapter

Any loss is good as its all in the right direction! Though if you've really tried its nice to be rewarded :)
Good on you doing an SP day, I haven't tried one yet, I think it'd drive me off the wagon!
I'd say don't drive unless absolutely necessary, the risk isn't worth it. Its coming down here still and there's already loads of it :-( x

Good evening :)
So I drove to work today and it wasn't too bad until I actually got to work... had to close the building and drive all the way back near home to my other base. Typical! I wasn't really worried about the snow but driving a different car is harder than I thought! I had to ring my OH and ask him how to turn the back window wiper on haha.

So today has ended up being and EE day instead of SP- basically I haven't been the best and ate some home made meat and potatoes pie for lunch! Sounds really bad but it was beef (not mince) potatoes and onions cooked without oil and the pasty was just on the top. The lady who runs the community café at work does SW so she makes the meals as healthy as she can.
I didn't eat breakfast as I was trying to sort out the buildings at work and for my tea I'm having chicken breast cooked in a chicken tikka sauce, rice and some S veg. I wont have any of the sauce, I'll just take the chicken breast out of it so it will have a tiny amount on.

I had a text from my SW consultant today too- I had left group about 15 minutes early but I had got slimmer of the week :)

Well done on SOTW :) A lovely surprise! Hope you have had a good day :)

Good evening :)
So I drove to work today and it wasn't too bad until I actually got to work... had to close the building and drive all the way back near home to my other base. Typical! I wasn't really worried about the snow but driving a different car is harder than I thought! I had to ring my OH and ask him how to turn the back window wiper on haha.

So today has ended up being and EE day instead of SP- basically I haven't been the best and ate some home made meat and potatoes pie for lunch! Sounds really bad but it was beef (not mince) potatoes and onions cooked without oil and the pasty was just on the top. The lady who runs the community café at work does SW so she makes the meals as healthy as she can.
I didn't eat breakfast as I was trying to sort out the buildings at work and for my tea I'm having chicken breast cooked in a chicken tikka sauce, rice and some S veg. I wont have any of the sauce, I'll just take the chicken breast out of it so it will have a tiny amount on.

I had a text from my SW consultant today too- I had left group about 15 minutes early but I had got slimmer of the week :)

All your food looks great :) may have to try making meat and potato pie yum yum xx

Evening everyone- so I haven't had a great week with food and I have 3 days to pull it back. I'm going to have to be soooo good and hopefully maintain.

My other half is taking me away on Friday until Sunday as its my birthday next Tuesday- he knows I don't own swim wear so has had to tell me that wherever we are going has a pool and jacuzzi so I've bought my first swim wear in 8 years! It made me feel sick and I look horrendous :(

Just what I need to get me back on track this week xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Don't beat yourself up nettie! We all have off plan times- pat yourself on the back for coming back to it & wanting to claw it back! Drink plenty and have your fave sw meals :)
How lovely of your OH to take you away! Have a wonderful time and try not to fret about your swimwear situation- I had exactly the same when I we t away but you soon forget once your in the water & with the man you love, who loves you! Good luck for the next 3 days, keep us posted! X

RosiePops has pretty much said what I was going to say :) It is how you get back on it that matters, not how it went a bit wrong. Draw a line under it, and move on :)

Hope the next few days go well, and enjoy your weekend away :)

Thanks so much ladies :)

I can't wait for my weekend away but he won't tell me where we are going. Just said to take swim wear, a going out outfit and a casual outfit... I'm a bit nervous actually!

It's understandable to be nervous when you don't know where you're going :) You'll be fine, and I bet you'll love it when you get there :)

Hi ladies, I've been super good today with food and really hoping I'll be ok on Tuesday. I'm getting more and more excited for our weekend away, I've only got 3 days in work this week as I've booked Thursday and Friday off. I'm going to get my hair and nails done and make sure I'm all packed!
I've been doing some crafting this weekend and painted up one of weight loss plaques I told you about- pic attached I think!

What's everyone else been up to this weekend? ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422203990.118840.jpg

Aw your plaque looks lovely :) I wish I was better at crafts! I enjoy doing it though so that's the main thing.
Had a nice weekend, spent a lot of time outdoors which has been nice but I think I'm getting an ear infection! Got a scarf wrapped round my head covering them now lol.
Hair & nails will be a treat & boost :) x

What crafts do you do? I love spending time in my craft room.
Ear infections are horrible! Hope you feel better soon x

What crafts do you do? I love spending time in my craft room.
Ear infections are horrible! Hope you feel better soon x

I've done a few bits for my wedding- made my own invitations (with some help from my M-i-L!) And decorated recycled jars for my table centrepieces.
I've also made survival kit packs for my bridesmaids with poems
I want to try decoupage (sp?) On a cardboard postbox thingy I've bought for any cards.
I don't really have much space unfortunately, id love a space for sewing! One day :)
I used to get ear infections quite a bit as a child, its so painful. May need to visit docs tomorrow x

I love the plaque! The colours go beautifully together :)

I'm glad you have had a good day, and that you are excited for your weekend away :)

I've done a few bits for my wedding- made my own invitations (with some help from my M-i-L!) And decorated recycled jars for my table centrepieces.
I've also made survival kit packs for my bridesmaids with poems
I want to try decoupage (sp?) On a cardboard postbox thingy I've bought for any cards.
I don't really have much space unfortunately, id love a space for sewing! One day :)
I used to get ear infections quite a bit as a child, its so painful. May need to visit docs tomorrow x

That all sounds fab. I can't sew, wish I could. I tried crochet a few weeks ago- was a disaster and I found it really boring.

Get yourself in the docs if you can, get it treated sooner rather than later x

I love the plaque! The colours go beautifully together :)

I'm glad you have had a good day, and that you are excited for your weekend away :)

Thank you, I thought the colours went well too. I'm selling them for £6.50... Now you've seen one finished do you think people would pay that? They can be done in any colours x

I think £6.50 is a fair price, I would pay that :) Especially as people can choose their own colour scheme :) x

I think £6.50 is a fair price, I would pay that :) Especially as people can choose their own colour scheme :) x

I've advertised them on my Facebook page and was going to put it on my groups slimming world page but don't feel I've been there long enough yet!

I don't know if there are any rules about advertising on group pages. There probably isn't, it's a good idea to show your group your crafts once you feel more comfortable. I bet lots of people would like the weight loss plaque :) I will get one next month, money allowing :) I think my weight loss savings account should have enough in it.

I don't know if there are any rules about advertising on group pages. There probably isn't, it's a good idea to show your group your crafts once you feel more comfortable. I bet lots of people would like the weight loss plaque :) I will get one next month, money allowing :) I think my weight loss savings account should have enough in it.

I was thinking of having a weight loss account- I was just going to do 1lb loss equals £1 saved but even at target I'd only save £70

70lbs sounds so much more than £70 lol

Back