Everyone has a fat friend- I don't want to be yours... final chapter

I need financial incentive :D I do £1 for 1lb, I have quite a way to go, so should save a decent amount. Then it will go on new clothes, and a hair cut. £70 is still a good amount of money. Depends on whether it would work for you :)

That all sounds fab. I can't sew, wish I could. I tried crochet a few weeks ago- was a disaster and I found it really boring.
Get yourself in the docs if you can, get it treated sooner rather than later x
Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Lol I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say I can sew.. The material stays together but that's as far as it goes :p
I'll see how I am in the morning and get booked in!
PS. I would pay £6.50 definitely. It looks good quality & its a lovely idea :) x

Good morning lovelies, well this week I gained a small pound. I'm ok with that considering I really had to pull it back towards the end of the week.

I'm expecting a small gain next week as I am off on my weekend away tomorrow afternoon.

I'm off work today, going to have my nails done and eye brows waxed at 10am then I'm hoping I can get in the hair dressers and get my locks sorted. Hope you all have a good day :)

Hope you have a fab, relaxing weekend away!! :) x

Good evening lovelies! Well I'm back from my weekend away and I had an amazing time!

My other half surprised me which 2 nights at the Hilton at St. George's park- England's training ground. Not only that but just as we had got ready for our evening meal there was a knock on the door... He had arranged for my sister and her husband to meet us there too!
I don't see her very often but she means the absolute world to me :)

We met Harry Rednapp and glen hoddle, did some shopping, went in the pool, jacuzzi, sauna etc, ate and drank lots and just had an amazing time. To top it off we have arranged to meet up there every 3 months meaning we will see each other much more often. How ideal that our mid point meeting place is the Hilton- takes us both 2 hours to get there!

Another great thing... I wore a swimming costume and it wasn't as bad as I thought :)

I'll be back on track tomorrow, out for tea on Tuesday as that's my birthday and then I'll be back to it on Wednesday xx

What a fab weekend!! That was a lovely surprise to have your sister there too!! Well done on the swimming costume too :)

Here is to a fab week for you :) x

Thanks Hun :)

I'm not sure if I will go to weigh in on Tuesday or not- it's on my way home any way and I've just weighed myself now as my scales are exactly the same as the SW ones and they are showing just a 1lb gain. That's spurred me on to go back on plan tomorrow, in 2 days I could get that off!

Thanks Hun :)

I'm not sure if I will go to weigh in on Tuesday or not- it's on my way home any way and I've just weighed myself now as my scales are exactly the same as the SW ones and they are showing just a 1lb gain. That's spurred me on to go back on plan tomorrow, in 2 days I could get that off!

yes definitely xx

You will definitely get that off in no time! :) Sounds like you are really motivated!

I will go for WI but I won't stay to group.
The cupboards are bare at the moment so I'll have to pop to Asda on my way to work for my lunch, will get a nice salad and some chicken. Lots of fruit and a big bottle of water :)

I hope to have lost a total of 2 stone by the end of April when I'm due to meet my sister again, the challenge is on :)

I will go for WI but I won't stay to group.
The cupboards are bare at the moment so I'll have to pop to Asda on my way to work for my lunch, will get a nice salad and some chicken. Lots of fruit and a big bottle of water :)

I hope to have lost a total of 2 stone by the end of April when I'm due to meet my sister again, the challenge is on :)

thats definitely doable xx

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around. So I didn't go to weigh in last week as my OH and kids wanted to take me out for birthday tea.
I've struggled to get on track this week and I was out with friends for drinks and tapas yesterday so I'm expecting a gain on Tuesday. I'm ok with that though, I can accept a birthday gain.

Back to it this week, I'm actually looking forward to going to group on Tuesday.

How's everyone getting on? X

I think it is allowed to be off plan on your birthday week :) I know I was! But looking forward to group can only be a good thing, means you are ready to get back on track :)

I had a maintain this week, bit of a bad week so I was quite happy with that! Back on it now though :)

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! x

Definitely allowed to be :D Its my birthday on the 27th of this month :D

Good evening lovelies- sorry I've not been around for a while.
I've been having a lot of head aches so been avoiding the laptop and iPad as I work on a computer almost all day at work.

Last week I lost 1.5lbs, this brings me to 8.5lbs and back on track after my birthday gain!

I've struggled a bit this week as I haven't planned ahead or been very organised so I'm going to go back to writing a food diary to keep me focused. How is everyone else doing?

Hi nettie, good to hear you are still on track and well done on your loss last week!
Planning and organisation really do help don't they? I struggle with it too though- I'm going to make more effort this week!
I hit target on Friday but would like to keep going a bit longer, though I've been naughty this weekend! Hope your headaches improve with time away from the laptop x

Not doing too bad although craved chocolate earlier but stayed in syns and only had a cadburys éclair at 1.5 syns :D

Hello lovelies- I lost another 3lbs this week taking me to a total of 11.5lbs.

Since weigh in night I have really struggled to stay on plan but not sure why! I'm feeling a bit rubbish with the whole thing- I think I'm just being impatient because I don't feel any different- this is going to take forever

Well done on your loss so far! When I first started I felt the same, I thought I would feel different almost straight away. Now, over 2.5st lighter I still don't :D But, people are noticing, and I am so close to being down a clothes size, so I must be doing something right! You will get there though, we are all different, and when your clothes start to get baggier, then you will start to see it :) Stick with it :) And slow weight loss is easier to maintain in the long run.

Back