Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours!

Well I have had a rubbish day today, had 2 slices of toasted fruit bread!
My poor little Holly is very ill, she has been asleep most of the day but when she does wake up she wont drink anything because it hurts her tummy and she is very floppy and lethargic, just waiting for the doctor to phone me for a consultation as I cant take her out to attend an appointment :(

Hope your little girl holly is feeling better soon and you get your appointment, don't be too hard on yourself it's hard to stay focused when our little ones are I'll x

Nat

nettie said:
Well I have had a rubbish day today, had 2 slices of toasted fruit bread!
My poor little Holly is very ill, she has been asleep most of the day but when she does wake up she wont drink anything because it hurts her tummy and she is very floppy and lethargic, just waiting for the doctor to phone me for a consultation as I cant take her out to attend an appointment :(

Hi nettie,
Firstly i hope your little girl is better soon & up & about.
Secondly your very 1st post kind of made me realise how i was feeling. All of my friends are super slim and very beautiful & like you i find ways of getting out of nights out so i dont have to look for something to wear and also so i dont have to pretend im enjoying myself. I end up getting very drunk just so i dont feel so much like the odd 1 out.
All my family are slim & we are all very close so do alot together, so there again i always feel like the odd 1 out.
I hate the fact that i dont have the energy to run around & play football/tig with my girls.
So i am going to stop rambling now, but i must admit i feel better for admitting it to myself & everybody else. I feel like im at a fat anominous meeting lol. Thankyou xx

Hope your little girl holly is feeling better soon and you get your appointment, don't be too hard on yourself it's hard to stay focused when our little ones are I'll x

Nat

Holly has woken up looking a little better, shes just watching Shrek the Third! She has got an appointment at 5:30pm but I'll see how she goes as she has just eaten a bit of toast and had a good drink of water and kept it down... the long sleep has done her good I think.
I have just had ham and mushroom omlett and feel stuffed so I got myself back on track quite quickly xx

Hi nettie,
Firstly i hope your little girl is better soon & up & about.
Secondly your very 1st post kind of made me realise how i was feeling. All of my friends are super slim and very beautiful & like you i find ways of getting out of nights out so i dont have to look for something to wear and also so i dont have to pretend im enjoying myself. I end up getting very drunk just so i dont feel so much like the odd 1 out.
All my family are slim & we are all very close so do alot together, so there again i always feel like the odd 1 out.
I hate the fact that i dont have the energy to run around & play football/tig with my girls.
So i am going to stop rambling now, but i must admit i feel better for admitting it to myself & everybody else. I feel like im at a fat anominous meeting lol. Thankyou xx

I get really annoyed when the girls arrange a night out a the last minute, they know I need at least 3 weeks to prepare! LOL.
I'm glad my post has made you feel better, I am not one to hold back my feelings and saying how you feel will always make you feel better its just difficult to admit it to yourself sometimes xx

nettie said:
I get really annoyed when the girls arrange a night out a the last minute, they know I need at least 3 weeks to prepare! LOL.
I'm glad my post has made you feel better, I am not one to hold back my feelings and saying how you feel will always make you feel better its just difficult to admit it to yourself sometimes xx

I am the type of person who bottles it all up & then go & sit on my own & have a little cry. I dont like to put my probs & feelings onto anybody else.
I am glad you little girl is getting better, watching shrek can make anybody feel bettter lol x

I am the type of person who bottles it all up & then go & sit on my own & have a little cry. I dont like to put my probs & feelings onto anybody else.
I am glad you little girl is getting better, watching shrek can make anybody feel bettter lol x

If you have good friends they will be happy that you have told them your true feelings.
She has now watched Shrek and Heffalump movie and is currently wating pocohontus (however you spell it) x

nettie said:
If you have good friends they will be happy that you have told them your true feelings.
She has now watched Shrek and Heffalump movie and is currently wating pocohontus (however you spell it) x

Lol yeh i think thats right & if it isnt i still new what you meant. I have got good friends who i talk to about other stuff but not my fat feelings. They wouldnt understand as they are all very slim, they dont have to worry about what there wearing on a night out. They would listen dont get me wrong but none of them have been there so dont truly know what it feels like to be the fat friend. My fella is a body builder and is gorgeous & 1 so called friend (who i dont even entertain anymore) asked "how somebody like me could get someone like him" i know my fella loves me, he tells me everyday and spoils me & the kids rotten, but that comment just shows to me that slim people dont know what it feels like to be fat.
Sorry im rambling now, but feel loads better x

Lol yeh i think thats right & if it isnt i still new what you meant. I have got good friends who i talk to about other stuff but not my fat feelings. They wouldnt understand as they are all very slim, they dont have to worry about what there wearing on a night out. They would listen dont get me wrong but none of them have been there so dont truly know what it feels like to be the fat friend. My fella is a body builder and is gorgeous & 1 so called friend (who i dont even entertain anymore) asked "how somebody like me could get someone like him" i know my fella loves me, he tells me everyday and spoils me & the kids rotten, but that comment just shows to me that slim people dont know what it feels like to be fat.
Sorry im rambling now, but feel loads better x

I always joke with one of my friends that she is fat on the inside coz she is really slim but constantly eats junk! One of my friends used to be a size 18-20 and is now a size 10 (well she is pregnant at the moment though so not quite a size 10 lol ) but she did the atkins diet and went to the gym everyday, I havent got time to go to the gym and I dont fancy the atkins diet at all. They take the pee out of me doing SW and wind me up about using syns but its all in fun... i think!
Wow.. a body builder boyfriend! and why shouldnt he be with you, its only shallow men who go for skinny girls in my opinion and not because they like them but because thats what society says. Dont be sorry about rambling... im a chatterbox too! If only talking was exercise hey x

Diary Update:
Well today hasnt turned out too bad! I had a blip this morning and ate the fruit toast but then I got back on track and had a 100% lunch and my tea is currently in the oven smelling delicious and its 100% SW. I was in Morrisons and very happy with a few purchases.... mint muller light, kola cube and strawberry laces sugar free pop and I got some of the morrisons own crisps (pickled onion rings, bacon waffles and.... cant remember the other one). Pickled onion crisps are my favourite and they are only 35 calories/ 1.5 syns for the bag! ooo I also got a jar of cockles! I am one very happy bunny!
My little Holly is still ill, been to the doctors and she has a virus which will probably take all week to clear, she has had a few strawberrys and has fallen asleep, I'm off work with her again tomorrow and then her dad will be off with her and if she is better towards the end of the week she will go to my dads. Poor little love, I hate seeing my princess like this :(

nettie said:
I always joke with one of my friends that she is fat on the inside coz she is really slim but constantly eats junk! One of my friends used to be a size 18-20 and is now a size 10 (well she is pregnant at the moment though so not quite a size 10 lol ) but she did the atkins diet and went to the gym everyday, I havent got time to go to the gym and I dont fancy the atkins diet at all. They take the pee out of me doing SW and wind me up about using syns but its all in fun... i think!
Wow.. a body builder boyfriend! and why shouldnt he be with you, its only shallow men who go for skinny girls in my opinion and not because they like them but because thats what society says. Dont be sorry about rambling... im a chatterbox too! If only talking was exercise hey x

If talking was an exercise i would be a size 10 x

Diary update:
Well well well.... first weeks weigh in and I lost............. 3.5lbs! I'm sooo pleased with myself :cool:

Hi nettie, i am new to this forum and just been reading through your thread, god i totally understand where u are coming from i am the same always try to make excuses not to go out, when i do go out i hate the getting ready part and i must try on 10 different outfits and could just sit and cry with the end result and all my friends just seem to look amazing. Well done on your weight loss thats fantastic, my first weigh in is Sat morning, pleased your little girl is feeling better. xxx

Congrats on the loss - keep up the good work! :)

Diary update:
Eurgh I'm finding today really difficult, the house is full of lovely fresh fruit and vegetables and SW foods but here I am starving! I just want junk! Luckily there is nothing in but I feel so grumpy now and restless. I really want a big bag of crisps and a double decker.... so frustrated with myself. Surely I should be full of motivation after this weeks loss??!!

Diary Update:
Eurgh I think I have caught Holly's bug, I feel so ill! I haven't been sick but I can feel it's gonna happen. I cannot be ill... I have to have 2 very large documents completed for work by Thursday at 5pm ready to email off by 9am Friday so I have to be able to go to work tomorrow.
On the up side Holly seems to have gotten better all of a sudden and has been back to her little self for most of the evening. She has eaten most of her tea and is now tucked up back in her own room (we brought her matress into our room whilst she was ill).
I haven't had a very good day SW wise today, had to get lots of work done so at about 2pm I had a tin of spagetti and then we just had chinese for tea (I have a treat if I have lost weight as it keeps me going for the next week) I had boiled rice, a small portion of chips and some curry sauce. I have had 3 litres of water today so pleased with that!
How is everyone else today? x

Back