Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours!

Congrats on the loss! Feels good doesn't it?!
Poor u feeling ill, hope you feel better soon!!
Remember, if u do NEED choc and crisps (like we all do on occation) Just pick one to have this time, and have the other next time!
Average bag of crisps that is 99kals is 5 syns! NOT BAD!
I can't just find my food dictionary at the mo...But if u choose something, use the 1 syn for every 20kal rule and u will be ok! xx

Congrats on the loss! Feels good doesn't it?!
Poor u feeling ill, hope you feel better soon!!
Remember, if u do NEED choc and crisps (like we all do on occation) Just pick one to have this time, and have the other next time!
Average bag of crisps that is 99kals is 5 syns! NOT BAD!
I can't just find my food dictionary at the mo...But if u choose something, use the 1 syn for every 20kal rule and u will be ok! xx

Hi Hun, yes it feels really good! I have just prepared my lunch for work, salmon and box full of salad... cant enough of spinach and radish at the moment!
I think stress of work got to me yesterday but I'm back in today and have 2 days to have everything ready for my deadline then I am off on annual leave next week so can relax a little.... although I will be doing a 6000 word assignment in that time.... I'm not good with deadlines! LOL
I do SW from home so I rely on the 1syn=20kal rule as I dont have the most upto date books etc. x

Very busy day at work today but had a 100% day today and I'm so pleased with myself... could have easily got chocolate from the vending machine but I knew it would make me want more and then go over my syns.
My little Holly is now better but has to stay off school tomorrow as she has to be sick free for 48 hours so she is off to my dads again.

Just been to asda and got some garlic and herb water cracker... only 14cal each and I got some marmite rice crackers so very happy in deed. Oh I aslo got some green tea so going to try that later.

How's everyone elses day been?

Hi hon. Your diary title really stood out to me as I feel exactly that way about being the fat friend/colleague. It's kind of just happened over the last 8 yrs and I finally cracked in oct last yr I've almost lost 2 st but have jut under 2 to go. You can do this, you've had a great first weeks loss. Really glad your daughter is feeling better
Hx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope your ok and our little one is totally better.

Well done on our weight loss.xx

Diary Update:
Hi everyone.. just quickly popping on to say I'm still here... have negleted this post for a while due to having to have an assignment in at uni by Friday afternoon and only starting it last week... I had 6 weeks to do it! I have roughly half of it still to do and panic mode has settled in and unfortunatly so has the stress and panic eating! I STS this week which I was very very pleased with as I went out on Friday at about 4:30pm after having nandos for lunch and didnt get in til 1am and ordered pizza at 2am! Then went away for the weekend and didnt eat on plan at all. This week I have either eaten rubbish or nothing at all... I hate Uni, why I ever signed up I dont know! nearly over now though and back on track over the weekend. not going to WI for a couple of weeks as I know that any gain will just make me quit... as usual! How is everyone else getting on? xx

Well hello there you lovely lot... guess whos back... again!

I have now finished Uni, passed my course which I am very happy about. Stuck to plan last week and had lost 5lb when I weighed in on Monday morning, very pleased with that! I have been sticking to red and green, i really struggle with extra easy so going with what i know. Im really suprised that I havent struggled at all... unfortunatly I am still the fat friend but I am hopeful that I am here in the right frame of mind and will slowly shrink to the not so fat friend.

How is everyone else doing? xx

Can't believe I have been sticking to the plan and doing so without struggling... this has been the first time in soo long that I haven't struggled. I know it's early days (currently on day 10) and I feel so good about all this. Here's to weigh in on Monday :)

Another day on plan today, just waiting for my dinner to cook... lamb and roasted vegetables.
Had the strangest feeling today... we have a cake factory near work who make cakes for Marks and Spencer and they have a factory shop... DEADLY! You can get sooo much stuff for so cheap, for example those caterpillar cakes are £1.50! Well the girls from work went and bought loads of stuff and I sat at the dinner table wondering why I just didnt want any of it at all. It was such a strange feeling but I was quite happy eating celery sticks and peaches! I'm so proud of myself right now. I am kind of waiting for the wall to hit and feel the struggle but it just doesnt feel that it will be any time soon... talk about needing to be in the zone! x

Uh Oh! Not the best 2 days but drawing a line under them and continuing on. hoping for a 2lb loss on Monday... fingers crossed xx

well i stayed the same this week... struggling a bit now. Havent really eaten anything other than fruit and salad today... not good i know! but i just want to eat junk... which I have resisted but no food is satisfying at all. I'm not sure if i even feel hungry but i could sooo eat pizza and pringles right now!

I've stayed on plan all day today but feel really unsatisfied and really fat, I've had 4 cups of green tea and dont feel like I've eaten very much.
For breakfast I had 2 wholemeal toasts and a nectarine, for lunch I had a prawn salad, I've had a packet of those velvet crisps and I've just had chicken with roasted carrot and onion and rice. I feel really full up, bloated and just bleurgh.... not a good feeling at all today, just hoping I lose some weight by Monday. STS this week has made me really disheartened but I always struggle at the weekend as we are hardly ever at home... eurgh I'm just waffling now! I hate being fat... I wish I was one of those people who can eat and eat but never put on weight.............. (feeling sorry for myself today... you'd never guess would you!? lol)

Eurgh... this is not going well at all! It's not that I have eaten things I shouldnt have but I cannot get into the routine of eating! I keep skipping breakfast and then not eating until about 12:30pm and thats if I'm not in a meeting. On a couple of days I didn't even eat one piece of fruit. I have just weighed myself, even though WI isn't tomorrow, and I have maintained again. I know it's better than putting weight on but I really want to lose 6 stone and it should be coming off no problem... I just need to eat!!

Back