Everyone's Slimming World Journey so far... :)

Thats amazing weight loss Siggy. It took me five and a half months to lose six stone. I was completely focused, once i got to that loss i did relax back a bit, but i lost another three stone in the following six months. I loved the plan, it was so dooable for me.

Like you, i loved to look through people's stats. Looking at photos of people who had lost what i had lost and then think, thats how much different i look.

It takes a long time for you mind to catch up with how different you look.

Thanks so much. You are so right about the mind not catching up. I sat and pondered on that thought last night and I know its early days for me but I still sometimes have to remind myself that I am getting lighter and I no longer weigh 21 stone.

Well done

Hi everyone!
I'm new here & new to sw, I'm going it alone!

Your losses are all fantastic! I hope I can be as successful with this!
I was wondering, does anyone have a food diary? Just so we can all see what your doing right? Would be very interesting to see :)

I think quite a lot of us do - if you look in our signatures there's usually a link :) Come and join in! x

Brilliant thanks!
I'm hoping seeing how everyone does and what you all eat may help me keep my head in the game.
I was recently on ww and lost 12lbs in 5 weeks but had a bit of bad news in may and went off track, I ended up putting back on 5.5lb (which isn't as bad as I had thought it would be) but I want to get it under control before it gets too much!
X

I have been doing slimming world for 30 weeks now and I have lost 3 stone 12lbs and in them 30 weeks I have put on twice I am really enjoying the diet

Back