Evil boyfriend!!

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
Am I the only one who has a boyfriend (partner/husband yadda) who eats whatever he likes whilst you are carefully syning a meal trying not to want theirs!

My boyfriend is thin naturally and doesn't gain weight though if I ate what he does I would be the size of a mountain .. obviously a key reason aside university that I ended up obese! :eek: But I am finding myself a little tempted by his food sometimes ...

In the last week I have watched him enjoy the following -
A wispa gold
Yummy subway sandwich
A 'real' curry with sides whilst I had my chick pea dahl and synned mini naan
Pizza
Sandwiches on white french stick

I could go on .... its just not fair! I feel the need to moan today!!! :p

Last edited:
My entire family are like that (not on the skinny side though!) the number of times I see them sitting there eating chocolate and muller rice and whatever the heck else they think of, whilst I am being 'good'.

Still at least I have the knowledge that I am eating healthily and will be slim. I just hope they pick up on it and want to do something themselves, it's not like I hide slimming world or anything!

Still at least I have the knowledge that I am eating healthily and will be slim. I just hope they pick up on it and want to do something themselves, it's not like I hide slimming world or anything!

I know what you mean - I have accepted that eating like he does is partly how I got to be incredibly unhappy with my body/weight so I wouldn't want to go back down that road but watching him eat a wispa gold in the evening is a right test on my willpower :p

I don't hide SW either, haha - don't you sometimes feel like a spokesperson and want to tell the whole world how great it is!

mine does it all the time and actually waves pizza infront of my nose and then says " you cant have any" nice of them isnt it ! we havin chicken curry 2nite and have got to do two ! one proper one and mine and it so hard not to hav sum of his !!!

don't you sometimes feel like a spokesperson and want to tell the whole world how great it is!

Exactly the number of times I have wanted to go up to someone I have heard moaning about their weight yet stuffing a pasty in their faces and tell them about slimming world - but I don't becuase I don't to get yelled at or punched in the face! - I am a coward I'll admit it.

My boyfriend not only eats chip, onion rings, sausage rolls and crisps and doesn't put any weight on, he makes it harder for me saying he loves me just how I am and that I don't need to lose any weight! Bless him! I'm on SW for my Wedding and sometimes he is the little devil on my shoulder lol!

As I type my family are all having a lovely chip shop meal as my parents came back from their holiday today and are too tired to cook .... jealous! There seems to be so much temptation this week, I am not sure whether my willpower is going and I am noticing it more or whether it is just a bad luck week and I keep being subjected to yummy food everywhere!!!

mine ate a whole jar of nutella in one go and didn't put an ounce one. And he's just bought 5 boxes of cookies. I hate him sometimes lol x

:drool::17729:

whenever daughter or hubby is having something i cant ...I just have a very small bite to get me over the craving !!!
the other day hubby had a wispa gold and he said go on why dont you have one ...
I bought 1 for him and opened it and had a small bite and said ...
it aint all that !!
yesterday daughter bought a sausage roll and i had a small bite of that and -yep you guessed it -- it wasnt all that !!!
I find by doing this i can try my 'CRAVE' and get it out of my system and quickly realise that it isnt really worth it cos it doesnt taste that special.
So i am not wasting syns..
When we was on holiday i craved a cheese and tomato roll and some cheese and onion crisps .....
soon got over that when the bloke in the egyptian shop wanted to charge me £2.50 for a bag of crisps - yeah right !!

oo hunny, from what you'v listed you havn't seen it till youv met my bf.

He already ate 20 Fox'es vienese buiscuits today.. just to give you an idea of what i have to endure.. :eek: and he's friggin 8st 11!! *******.

I would just like to have the " other half " to moan about lol :( Eating alone is very lonely day in and day out.

I would just like to have the " other half " to moan about lol :( Eating alone is very lonely day in and day out.

Having lived in Brighton for many years (I moved up here two years ago), I'd say it is the most unlikely place on Earth to find a man - unless you are another man.

Try moving to a straighter place.

Although you might be gay yourself, for all I know... In which case I'd suggest visiting the Candy Bar, or the Marlborough Pub/Theatre. ;)

Having lived in Brighton for many years (I moved up here two years ago), I'd say it is the most unlikely place on Earth to find a man - unless you are another man.

Try moving to a straighter place.

Although you might be gay yourself, for all I know... In which case I'd suggest visiting the Candy Bar, or the Marlborough Pub/Theatre. ;)
Yes I know EXACTLY what you mean. I went to a wedding the other day (hence the photo) and I was the only single person above the tender age of 30!! Moving sadly is not an option at the moment xxx

Back