Evilpenguin's food diary

We are ordering Chinese food for dinner because it's late and neither of us cba cooking! Ordering chow mein :drool: I think it's 9 syns? Will need to check! :)

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (HEA)
Lunch: tuna sandwich (HEB 1 syn) pom bears (5 syns) mint choc special K (4.5 syns) satsuma, banana
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese with tons of superfree
Snacks: banana, greek muller with mini meringue (1.5 syns) half tub of choc yoomoo (3.5 syns)
Total syns: 15.5

Last edited:
Mmm pombears and yoomoo! <3 must look into points and possibly get some! X

Let me know if the yoomoo is ok on WW! I love it :) was so hard to stop at half a tub lol.

Ooh 4pp a tub :) not bad! X

That's not bad at all chick! :)

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (HEA) banana
Lunch: 2 satsumas, special k bar (4.5 syns) tuna sandwich (HEB 1 syn)
Dinner: chilli with superfree sauce & basmati rice (1 syn choc)
Snacks: 1/2 tub yoomoo (3 syns) 1/2 peanut lion bar (5 syns) apple, Greek muller yogurt (0.5 syns)
Total syns: 15

Half a lion bar that's restraint right there! Yum! X

Ha tell me about it! It was bloody good tho :) Bf bought it to say sorry for something silly he did but I only had syns for half so we shared it lol.

The silly thing is quite funny - he took my car keys to work with him and had to get his colleague to give him a lift home so that I could get to work this morning lol :D

Lol oopsy! Mm could really go a lion bar not got many points left so it'll need to wait until the weekend, still got plenty activity points I could use but trying not to use them this first week and see how that goes first x

If you treat yourself to one at the weekend you should deffo try the peanut one :) I prefer them to the ordinary lion bars.

If you decide to stick with WW you should join a group just to buy their chocolate stuff btw! Lots of nice fun size bars on sale at group which IMO were better than their supermarket stuff.

WW groups are so much cheaper than SW, £20 a month for the weekly class and full online access. So so tempting lol.

If I'm still on it when I get back to work theres couple people in work that go to ww so could get them to buy me stuff - did see the stuff online but minimum order of 3 boxes of each thing you want plus postage so far too dear!

There was a cashback deal on so I paid just over £30 and in few weeks when cashback goes through I get £30 back so it's only costing 95p a month not too shabby :) x

Cash back deals are good, but that's epic! It's usually only a percentage you get back, not all of it lol. That's cool :) So you have all the online tools then? :)

Hmm having a bit of a stressful morning. Woke up feeling pretty unwell, sore head and general moodiness, so took the day off college. Then I got my SAAS letter for my uni funding which said I was getting nothing :cry:which totally isn't right btw! So I had to phone them to sort it out, which I did, but it's left me feeling a bit glum and not very hopeful for next year when I have to apply again! And to make it worse my dad is off today as well and my plan to blast through my laundry mountain is screwed cos guess who won the washing machine race :sigh:

We have the hot water race, the dinner race, and now this :( they can all get to feck. The sooner we move out the better :(

I was going to sneaky peek on the scales but if they've gone up or not moved I don't think I'll handle it well :eek:

Avoid the scales! Argh saas are a nightmare they always mess up :-(

It's a cashback site called quidco it's rather awesome you get a percentage back on loads of websites and often can get £100 or more on things like insurance or phone contracts, deals change all the time but I love it over few years had about £300 back on things I would have bought anyway :) does cost £5 a year though lol x

It's just lucky that I took an interest in my funding. I suspect loads of people just apply then get the letter and assume that's it. If I couldn't get funded I wouldn't be able to go to uni so I obviously read over everything properly and knew what I should've been getting, so to get the letter and be told I was getting nothing was not amusing!! When I called up the guy I spoke to at first was like "oh eh I dunno, you should get more" and put me on hold for ages! The second guy told me that who ever did my form had misread it and assessed me as a dependent with no income info.. wtf?! USELESS!!! But it should be sorted now! He said I should get a new letter in about a week with my new funding info. I really doubt it's as easy as that though so stay tuned for more updates lol ;)

Quidco sounds good but I actually can't afford to buy things so it'd be a waste of £5 a year tbh! Maybe when I have money, one day, I will look into getting a quidco membership :)

Umm I might have went on the scales. They are total liars though lol. Apparently I've lost 5lbs since Saturday? Eh.. ok then :rolleyes:

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (HEA)
Lunch: grapes, apple, tuna sandwich (HEB 1 syn) special k bar (4.5 syns)
Dinner: pork & veg stir fry with brown rice
Snacks: greek muller (0.5 syns) BBQ llamas (10 syns)
Total syns: 16

Last edited:
EE today

Breakfast: coffee (HEA) apple and grapes
Lunch: tuna sandwich (HEB 1 syn) special k bar (4.5 syns)
Dinner: veggie risotto
Snacks: mini samosas x3 (9 syns) pom bears (5 syns) yoomoo (7 syns)
Total syns: 26.5

Last edited:
Is BBQ llamas those crackers? So addictive! I'm imagining so as would be wierd if you BBQ-ed an actual llama lol! X

Lol the woman at the till asked us if they were actual llama pieces :D like llama jerky or something I suppose?! Not sure they'd be as tasty as the crackers. Too addictive!!!

Having a hungry/bad day today. Fecking samosas!! :(

Will just keep syns low tomorrow to make up for it. Dunno what's wrong with me just now I can't seem to stop myself eating silly things :(

Back