Evilpenguin's food diary

Saw your rant elsewhere so just popping on here to say sorry he's being a twat lol! Reading minimins helps me stay focused too - distracts me from eating as well lol :) hope you find your mojo again! X

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (part A) special k bar (4.5 syns)
Lunch: tuna sandwich (HEB 1 syn) 2 satsumas
Dinner: pork fried rice with loads of veggies (brown rice, beansprouts, pepper, onion, cabbage, leeks)
Snacks: greek muller (0.5 syns) banana, mikados (8 syns) glass of milk (rest of HEA)
Total syns: 14

Last edited:
Woot for staying under syns today! Think my mojo is back in place ;) had a good think about it all last night, there were some tears and I was in a bad mood but I think I needed to get it out of my system.

I can't let stressful times ruin this! Gotta man up lol :)

evilpenguin said:
Woot for staying under syns today! Think my mojo is back in place ;) had a good think about it all last night, there were some tears and I was in a bad mood but I think I needed to get it out of my system.

I can't let stressful times ruin this! Gotta man up lol :)

Yeh it's a tough ride but we are all here for you.

I think we all eat for comfort that's how we got here in the first place but really it's just going to make the ride even tougher if we give in too often!

Glad you feel like your back on track :) you can do this! X

Aw thanks chick :)! Yep one of my realisations was that if I'm stressed and let it ruin this then it's just another thing to feel stressed about!! Totally pointless to fall off the wagon!

Got a mojo boost this morning with a 1lb loss! Not really a lot and most people don't get a mojo boost from that but it gets me a new sticker (2 1/2 stone) and means I only have 5.5lbs to lose to get into the next stone!!! :D I haven't had the best week so a loss is freaking amazing anyway :D

No drinkies planned this weekend, don't get paid til Monday so can't actually afford to drink this weekend! Probably a good thing!

Aiming to have an amazing week and get right back on track this week. Got 2 more weeks left on my home made tracker thing, so before I print out a new blank one I would like to have lost these 5.5lbs to get into the 18s, that requires almost 3lbs off this week and next so I need to be 10000000% on track. I think it can be done! :D

EE today

Breakfast: french toast (HEB) bacon, beans, scrambled eggs (1 syn bbq sauce)
Lunch: dunno yet
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese
Snacks: pastrami bagel crisps (10 syns) grapes
Total syns: 11

Last edited:
It can be done chick :) luckily being skint helps not being able to afford anything too naughty lol! X

EE today

Breakfast: 4 WW sausages (2 syns) toast (HEB) beans (1 syn BBQ sauce) eggs
Lunch: grapes
Dinner: chilli with basmati rice
Snacks: WW fruit biscuit thing (4.5 syns) banana, apple, shape yoghurt (0.5 syns) 1/2 pack sweetfire beetroot, 2 1/2 Jacobs crackers (2.5 syns) chocolate overload: options made with oatly choc milk (HEA plus 3 syns) banana, another shape yoghurt (0.5 syn)
Total syns: 14

Last edited:
EE today

Breakfast: coffee (milk 2 syns)
Lunch: tuna sandwich (HEB 1 syn) WW biscuit thing (4.5 syns) banana
Dinner: smoked salmon pasta with leeks and chives (HEA xl cheese)
Snacks: apple, tbsp RF PB (4 syns)
Total syns: 11.5

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (milk 2 syns)
Lunch: tuna sandwich (HEB 1 syn) WW biscuit thing (4.5 syns) satsuma
Dinner: ended up having a Chinese! Chow mein (9 syns)
Snacks: grapes
Total syns: 16.5

Last edited:
Had a Chinese last night because it was about 9pm before we even thought about dinner and we are both lazy bums, so ordering in seemed a good idea. Chow mein isn't that high in syns though so I only went over by a couple :)

Going out on Saturday with friends :D so will be eating out and drinking lots :eek: should probably start saving syns!

Dinner today was a pack of sushi, omg, it was good!! Will probably be starving later but I have fruit and yoghurt to fix that :)

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (HEA)
Lunch: ham sandwich (HEB 1 syn) WW thing (4.5 syns) satsuma
Dinner: Asda sushi (5 syns I think)
Snacks: waitrose sweetfire beetroot, total 0% with strawberry (2 syns)
Total syns: 12.5

Last edited:
Got my new phone :D so just testing out the android app!

Will post a food diary later :)

evilpenguin said:
Got my new phone :D so just testing out the android app!

Will post a food diary later :)

Ooh shiny new toys are fun :-D what did you go for? X

Ooh I love getting a new toy to play with so much fun :) a night of app downloading then lol? X

Hehe probably! Still getting used to it, I feel so uncool when I can't work technology lol.

Ok laptop time now lol. The battery on the new phone was taking a bit of a hammering!

So, the scales are showing a cheeky 2lb loss, have been for the last couple of days now, would be great to get that on Sat at actual WI :D But! I am slightly worried. Lately I just haven't been feeling itl, and I've been hungry for junk food :( I've managed to resist but it's been hard. I've planned some red days in this week because I think I'm eating too many carbs and I need to balance it out! Plus it's been slow recently and I wanna catch up a bit! I think the change of plan for a day or 2 will make a wee difference and maybe get my head back into it :)

EE today though! Lunch was a bit odd because I had a halfie at college so I never packed a sandwich then when I got home I cba making anything cos I was too busy with the shiny new phone lol :) planning to use my B later on peanut butter & banana on toast :drool:

Breakfast: WW biscuit thing (4.5 syns) coffee (HEA)
Lunch: another WW biscuit thing (4.5 syns) grapes
Dinner: leek, courgette, onion and chicken risotto
Snacks: rf pb & banana on toast (HEB 4 syns)
Total syns: 13

Last edited:
Agh I'm so tired today :( was up quite late last night trying to convert my itunes audio books into mp3's but couldn't figure it out, kept telling me they were protected :( wtf I bought them!! Annoying!

Anyway WI tomorrow, really hoping for a loss as I think I've done alright this week! Going out in the afternoon to meet up with friends for drinkies woop :)

EE today

Breakfast: coffee (part A)
Lunch: ham salad sandwich (HEB 1 syn)
Dinner: spag bol
Snacks: apple, satsuma, baked crisps (5 syns)
Total syns: 6

Last edited:
Back