Eww

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
Just made some Cappuccino truffles...
And i can safely say they were discusting :(

Wont be making them again :sign0137:

Marcus, I agree with Coley, mint ones are pretty good, I add 2tsp of psyllium husks to them just before freezing them to make them go further & to make me 'go' too!!!
Try making choccy muffins too, they are FAB ( 2tbsp boiling water in a mug or ramekin, stir in CD sachet to make a stiff dough, level top off, micro for 1-2 mins - til firm to the touch, tip onto a plate to cool for a mo & then relax & eat..yum..)xxx
xxxsharon

I'v just made some choc mint ones this morning. They have turned out pretty nice. Abit too choclatey but i'm sure i'll get used to that. I plan on having them throughout the day to keep my metabolism working abit more.

Sorry to hear about your Cappuccino disastser. Try the choc/choc mints ones.

xx :)

I'm a desenter, I have tried just about every recipe and find them all disappointing so I stick to just plain as they are and a bar each evening to cope with the munchies. I am so envious of everyone who can produce things they like :)

I'm a desenter, I have tried just about every recipe and find them all disappointing so I stick to just plain as they are and a bar each evening to cope with the munchies. I am so envious of everyone who can produce things they like :)

I know just how you feel!! I really wanted to chew something and have just tried a choc mint muffin, it was vile!!! I had a mouthful and chucked the rest out. Bizarrely, what turned me off was that it tasted too salty?!! WTF??:eek:

The best recipe I ever found was using the bars, sliced up and zapped in the micro, now they really are yummy! Just gotta wait a wk or 2 til I can have 1!:break_diet:

ohhhh how do ya make truffles im sure they werent on the menu when i did CD in october, I like making crisps muffins were bit bit discusting I liked making icecream with vanilla and ice cubes!!

Back