Eww

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by _Razorbladelove_, 7 May 2007 Social URL.

1. _Razorbladelove_

_Razorbladelove_ Powdered Toast Man

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just made some Cappuccino truffles...
    And i can safely say they were discusting :(

Wont be making them again :sign0137:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    haaaaaaa ha!!! lol. sorry Marcus. Can just imagine your wee face getting all scrunched up!!:jelous:

Choccie mint ones are decent though...honest!!!

xx

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

awww bless ya babe

choc mint or choc r def the best babe

xxx

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awwww bless ya, when did you make them? Don't think i'll bother, if you don't like em Marcus then they've go to be bad....lol....xxx

Mini likes this.
  6. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Marcus, I agree with Coley, mint ones are pretty good, I add 2tsp of psyllium husks to them just before freezing them to make them go further & to make me 'go' too!!!
    Try making choccy muffins too, they are FAB ( 2tbsp boiling water in a mug or ramekin, stir in CD sachet to make a stiff dough, level top off, micro for 1-2 mins - til firm to the touch, tip onto a plate to cool for a mo & then relax & eat..yum..)xxx
    xxxsharon

7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'v just made some choc mint ones this morning. They have turned out pretty nice. Abit too choclatey but i'm sure i'll get used to that. I plan on having them throughout the day to keep my metabolism working abit more.

Sorry to hear about your Cappuccino disastser. Try the choc/choc mints ones.

xx :)

8. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    I'm a desenter, I have tried just about every recipe and find them all disappointing so I stick to just plain as they are and a bar each evening to cope with the munchies. I am so envious of everyone who can produce things they like :)

9. RachelA

RachelA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I know just how you feel!! I really wanted to chew something and have just tried a choc mint muffin, it was vile!!! I had a mouthful and chucked the rest out. Bizarrely, what turned me off was that it tasted too salty?!! WTF??:eek:

The best recipe I ever found was using the bars, sliced up and zapped in the micro, now they really are yummy! Just gotta wait a wk or 2 til I can have 1!:break_diet:

Mini likes this.
  10. 5stone2lose

5stone2lose Starting again...

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet 810 plan
    ohhhh how do ya make truffles im sure they werent on the menu when i did CD in october, I like making crisps muffins were bit bit discusting I liked making icecream with vanilla and ice cubes!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.