Ewwww - Mullerlite

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I absolutely love Muller lite yoghurts, so you can imagine my horror when just a few seconds ago, I opened a pot of Mandarin...took a mouthful and chewed into a sweetcorn kernel!!!! wtf!

AND ....Im on a Red Day!!!!

I have just emailed Muller...should be interesting to see what they say about that! Lol

Lol...I dont want to think about how it got there, but they have replied to my email requesting I send the lid and the "foreign object" back to them...so, I've taken photos!

That was a fast responce!
Maybe they will offer you a years worth of free muller lights, should you still want to eat them after that episode of course!

OMG I hope you told them you were on Slimming World and that their yogurts were the very cornerstone of your everyday being and your faith in them has been shaken to the core!!!

Bwahahahaha @ evil sweetcorn infiltrating your red day. I hope you counted half a syn for it! :p

And i'm glad you got a reply, my Very Strongly Worded begging email to Nimble about their white bread has gone completely ignored!

Nimble? Shocking! Lol.

I must admit the yoghurt still looks tempting...Im not squeemish at all, but it came as a shock and I thought that I had lost a filling!

That is gross, It would definately put me off yogurts altogether for a while!

lol how odd. can we see the pics?

X

Lol...I'll have to work out how to up load them first from my phone, but will do it later, for those that really want to see! Lol

OMG!!!! LOL.. thats crazy. You hear storys like this but i suppose you don't quite understand till it happens to you!!! :O lol xx

Lol...I dont want to think about how it got there, but they have replied to my email requesting I send the lid and the "foreign object" back to them...so, I've taken photos!
Oh God that my worst nightmare - Sweetcorn is the food I hate most, I cannot even be in the same place as it when it is being cooked, last time someone snuck it into something I ate I threw up (v.v. embarrassing to say the least).

I hope they give you plenty of freebies - maybe you should mention Minimins & suggest they also give us loads free too as we probably keep them in business....LOL

lol how odd. can we see the pics?

X

As much as id love to see these gross pics.. i suggest you dont post them untill you get some freebies!

Cause if they get published online, and muller battle you for it, .. they could say you just found them online...

i wouldnt let sweetcorn in my muller go lightly!! il be keeping an eye out for any other objects i may come across in my mullers from now on! :eek:

lol look what you have done made everyone vry cautious about eating mullerlights now!!

i am nosey thats why i wana see!! doubt muller would really be trawling through the minimins site anyway lol!!

I luv mullerlights but only buy them when they are on offer coz otherwise fifty something pence for a yoghurt is quite expensive methinks. Luckily tesco had them on offer 2 of the 6packs for 3quid so I have lots of them to munch :)

X

Lol...you lot!!!
Yes, I shall be keeping the pics until I hear back from Muller. Has it put me off eating them in the future..nope..its a free food! Lol

Oh and tell them that the stupid 'got my berry got my cherry got me biscuit got me crunch' song does my pip right in!

Last edited:
Lol..I hate the phrase "lick the lid of life"...just makes me feel ill!

Back