Exante 2 Weeks

Well with 3 children you should are a busy mum. If it's a sit down dinner and you have to have it I would only eat the meat and vegetables. My first week I went out for fathers day lunch and this is what i ate. This has been the only time I have eaten out. It did not affect my weight loss. If it's buffet eat before you go or take a bar and have that at some point. You could always nibble on the fruit.
Advice...it's my day 1 today. .im doing the mens 800 cal a day one.. I've so far had a banana shake ..peanut bar and a plain 100g chicken brest. ..im having my last packet meal at 7pm..the beans in chilli think it is......ita the wifes birthday bbq sat with all the family...not sure what to do...gonna be hard to just sit there and not eat.. .is there anything I can eat this early in to the new diet or should I just not touch anything?.

Hi I’ve been on Cambridge diet for 3 weeks and have just ordered my 2 week bundle of Exante!
I really hope the weight losses are still as good! Has anyone switched from Cambridge to exante was there a blip in losses due to the switch?

Any exante advice would be appreciated I’m still waiting for my ebook so I’m unsure on it all at the moment is it the same as Cambridge 3 products a day and over 2.5 litres of water and the weight drops off you?

I have high hopes and hopefully exante will be my saviour I can’t cope with Cambridge pricing 😂😩

Good luck everyone!!!

Week 1 - 8lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs
Week 3 - 4lbs
Week 4 - 2.1/2lbs (Measurements:- 3 inches off Waist, bust, hips and thighs.)
Weeks 5 - 2.3/4lbs
Total lost 1 stone 7.1/4 lbs in 5 weeks.
Ready for week 6 and bring it on.

wow..... way to go!! You inspire me. Hope I can do the same. Just starting week 2 Have a great week. 😊

wow..... way to go!! You inspire me. Hope I can do the same. Just starting week 2 Have a great week. 😊

I'm just starting week 2 also. Best of luck with the weight loss. :)

Thanks for your comments. Well done on your weight loss journey already. Hopefully you are feeling better now the first week is behind you. Keep drinking plenty of water and this keeps the hunger pains away.

just started exante today.. need the kick start.. recently stopped the addiction to diet coke so know the chocolate.. inspired by all your weight loss.. well done all..

just started exante today.. need the kick start.. recently stopped the addiction to diet coke so know the chocolate.. inspired by all your weight loss.. well done all..
Hey MTC, welcome to Exante....the first week is tough, but stay strong as it does get easier... honest! Remember to drink plenty of water and hide the Gin 😝. Have a great week

Back