Exante and not loosing

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sambolina, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sambolina

sambolina Member

Hi everyone I am new, been hovering for a few weeks reading everyones advice and stories, I have been doing Exante for just under 2 weeks and as the title says I started out 11st and today 10 days later i am still 11st I am following it correctly I even stopped having normal coffee and coke zero, and to be honest i am actually string to feel quite crap about it.....

I am doing it with my friend who started at 14st 9lb and is now 13st 13...,...,,, I actually feel like crying:( I mean surely it's just not possible to not loose weight at all... ???

I started out 14st 2lbs a few years ago and followed weightwatchers and then I did the biggest loser for a while then i just took to calorie counting at 1000 per day..... So i am not a massive eater, but i do binge eat so i thought that doing a TS diet to break through the last 2.5stones would be a good idea, as i had hit a plateau where i was gaining 4lbs loosing 4lbs and always ending up somewhere at 11st something...

So what can this be?, i am in ketosis, I wee'd on a stick it's was a nice colour of purple i am drinking enough and i am not going off piste...

To be honest i feel like going out and enjoying some really yummy food today because I am not loosing weight choosing not to :(

Any advice or answers would be fab ,
    Thanks in advance a very frustrated Sam x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.