Total Solution Exante and work

StarCrossed

Hi! I'm starting Exante on either Friday or Saturday and am excited to get started. I'm full of questions having not done an VLCD before. One of my biggest concerns is when you're getting into ketosis obviously you're probably going to be a bit grumpy till you get there. Has anybody had any real trouble with mood swings? I only ask as my job is a customer servicey sort of role and doesn't allow a lot of grumpiness. I've never been grumpy if I'm hungry (though if I'm cold I do. Bit worrying!!) but has anybody experienced any particularly bad mood swings? Thanks!!

I find that I have a lot less patience with muppets at work and yes I'm quite often grumpy even 9 weeks in lol

Might just be me tho!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Haha! Thanks for your reply. Yes there are an awful lot of muppets about and my office is merging with another so the first week I'm on ts I'll be mingling with "the others". I'm hoping that the change of scene will help me break my nibbling habits though and might work out well. If I'm grumpy maybe nobody will bother me either lol :)

The first few days can be difficult... I wouldn't say I was grumpy more sulking!!! Week four now and I'm no different than before. Xx

Haha, love it! I'm on my second day now and surprisingly perky. The only suggestion I've been somewhat hungry so far is my tummy rumbling. Feeling quite gooda actually :)

I am quite a patient person, but since being on this diet my tolerance levels are 0%! ..I can't deal with anyone arsing around, I just snap. Totally lol... Coldness has also been a problem for me even now on my 7th week, I find the coldness getting to me from time to time. My moods have been fine except the tolerance levels plummeting!

Back