Exante Any help please ? :)

Wow!!!!!! Well done you :) feels great doesn't it!! xx

Fantastic, well done

Well done Bozz! Thats great! I hope I can do as well as you, struggling right now with tonnes of pains. :(

Thank you :)

Have noticed it slows right down on 2nd week, and wonder why sometimes people lose 2lbs then the week after they lose 4lbs, is that because their nibbling or is that just how the diet goes ? Or is it that they are doing something to help ?

Sheridan hope it's not the diet thats causing you pain. Never thought I would be losing that much and if I can do it, anyone can ! Really :) :) :)
xxxx

Thought losing that weight and keeping positive would help me with carrying on but today I have really, really wanted to eat ANYTHING ! Not happy :( Its not like I am even hungry. Horrid taste all the time and just thinking non stop of stuff to make and eat.

I love the shakes, like the spag Bol, love the choc orange bars like the porridge apple and cinnamon, tried the porridge tonight and threw up after it was so sticky sweet the rest I am going to leave. Supplies coming and will have what i like or love, so hoping tomorrow is better for me.
:)

Last 3 days have been awful in a word ! Struggling so much I let my family know what I am doing result .... Nil support, Sarky comments, and laughing at the shakes and bar times :/ just added to the struggle.
Don't think some people realise just how hard the temptation is while cooking the likes of saug onion gravy and buttered mash up at meal times or even a buttie not to cave in and have that much wanted mouthful of normal food !
Know I have done well not to, I will get there ;)

How rotten of your family bozz. But how fantastic of you to keep going regardless. You KNOW this will be worth it in the end. Picture yourself smaller and healthier and hold on to that mental picture when times are hard. Have you set yourself any mini-goals? They can help if you can have a treat (not food obv!) when you reach them. And keep posting bozz, we're all in the same boat here. :bighug:

Still in there waterworks, thanks x

Not going to be able to use any scales tomorrow as away for the night and day.
Done this morning instead.

Day 13 .. Got to the 1 stone off mark :) :) :)

HAPPY ME X

OMG that's absolutely fantastic bozz. Makes everything worthwhile, doesn't it? :D :D

Thanks Hun x
Becoming routine for me now.

I did have a gulp when my order came today, looked at the 120 food packs in front of me and thought this is my food for the next 6 weeks lol didn't seem a good idea to me !
Did intend doing this just until I went away but I want to carry on as much as I can with it now.
A little sun and fun coming up for me, will bring some packs with me but its going to be hard to keep to the full routine. So I will be getting knocked back soon :( hoping the added walking and dancing is going to help a bit.

XXX

So mad with myself !!!!!!

Help

After spending a whole day almost at a hospital with stress levels way up there. Someone handed me a sandwich and I took a bite without even thinking :( quickly realised what I had done.
Only had the one bite but it was mostly bread with bacon and lettuce will this bring me out of ketosis ?

I wouldn't have thought so bozz, so long as it was just a bite??! I had a couple of pieces of my boyfriends battered sweet and sour chicken and that didn't knock me out but i guess every one is different!! I wouldn't worry too much anyway, hope everything is ok xx

Thank you so much x

You get quiet paranoid about staying there while doing this or at least I am lol I have read so many different views on it, gets confusing after a while.
My husband looked concerned for me when I realised what I had done, it must have looked very strange to those with me after the day we had that I flipped out over a bite of a sandwich. Me trying to explain how important it was to me not to eat even a mouthful of something I couldn't have, think he was ready to call someone :) poor man !
Decided to eat a semi normal meal tomorrow with our family keeping it to low carbs and chill about it. Get back to the 3 packs on Thursday know it will set me back a few days but so be it, I haven't sat at the table with them for over 2 weeks.

Thanks again xxxx

Woke up late this morning feeling awful so guess it did knock me out. Hard to believe a little amount could do that but either that or totm is coming and reacting to that.
I have just realised that where I used to have bad hot flushing most of the time, I haven't been having it for the last couple of weeks. Also had trouble with really bad indigestion which has calmed right down so there's maybe other plus sides to doing this diet as well.

Getting the head straight today and back to 3 packs tomorrow

XXXX

You sound like you're having a really tough time at the moment :( I can't believe a bite knocked you out, I also stress out about ketosis.....I'm pretty sure I haven't been knocked out cuz I haven't had a headache since week 1 day 4 but I've got to load on the carbs on Friday as I'm planning to have a drink on my boyfriends sisters wedding this sat! Not looking forward to going back onto plan after that, the feeling is awful!! Meal replacement diets are mentally hard, people telling you it's unsafe, will make you ill etc....so it's no wonder you want to reduce you're stress by having a normal meal....just choose some meat and be careful on which veg/salad you have as some can be loaded with carbs! Hope you will feel better today xx

Oh bless you x

Well as I was out of it so I thought I would take a leap not step towards a meal I would enjoy, considering getting back to it tomorrow.
I have been longing for a burger, a sauage and a steak. So that's what I had.
Strange as it may sound after the first couple of bites it wasn't as nice as I thought it was going to be.
For a start I felt like one of those that have the super size meals in restaurants in the states ! Once past that feeling it felt fatty and heavy while eating and now I feel totally stuffed, uncomfortable and sick ! only had 1 of each, the steak and a couple of mouthfuls of mushrooms. LOL
But it did mean us all sat at the table together having a meal which I enjoyed, I watched everyone tucking in to theirs and wondered how on earth I used to eat chips, tomatoes, onions, eggs and bread with the same meal.

I load plates up so much :/ no need for it, so I will be cutting the others down in portion sizes as I go in future.

Back to it tomorrow :)

Hi flossnoscar
Total solution is sticking to three packs only, of whatever you want. Recommended you don't use more than one bar per day due to the carbs or something I read on here.
I was doing a shake, a bar and a meal pack but I don't like the meals packs so I am sticking with bars, shakes and the apple porridge meal packs.
Try not to nibble but if you do, nibble on a little chicken breast cut up or other meat, that helped me adjust to the drop in food intake early days. Found I nibbled for a few days and then could go without. If you can do without its best, try your best.
Once you get into ketosis you stay there unless you eat the wrong things or you want to come out of it.
Good luck x

Hey bozz just found your thread, you're doing absolutely amazing, well done! I'm on day 10 now and it's going well! There are times I want to eat everything but I just forget it and the feeling passes. Well done on your losses xx

Hi manda,

Well done to you too :) It's hard but so worth it.

After not enjoying my one day out my friend suggested I had a normal meal to enjoy it before going back to it so I had two days out. So glad she did because I found out something.
I have been struggling with stomach problems for a while now and doctor kept giving the same meds over and over without seeing me to check.
Turns out after being on this diet and then having the two days normal again, looks like I may have been having a reaction to gluten all this time.
So big plus for me being on it or I wouldn't have found out.

Back to it with determination this morning and feeling happy about it. Weigh in on Monday as normal.

GET ME BACK TO BEING IN KETOSIS ! LOL

Back