Exante/Cambridge

nicci79

Hi there, i started the cambridge diet last week and while talking to a neighbour she mentioned that her Brother in law was on Exante.
I had never heard of it until tonight so i am wondering what the difference is??
I have noticed that the prices are a lot less as you but i bulk is there any thing else?
I am always looking at ways to save £ and lose lbs at the same time!!!!

It's basically the same kind of diet but without the counsellor. In my opinion you get all the support and advice you need on here!!

Thats what i am thinking, have you done CD before? are the shakes, soups and bars the same?? X

nicci79 said:
Thats what i am thinking, have you done CD before? are the shakes, soups and bars the same?? X

Hi I have done cd before and I actually prefer the exante as long as u put a sweetener in a shake, obviously the price helps too! choc isn't as nice as on cd love the bannana tho but there very thick and tasty, the bars are so much more filling but I prefer cd soups n porridge hope this helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya, I lost weight for my wedding on Lighter Life, then moved to Cambridge to save money & maintained a little - but was the wrong time for me. Now I am on Exante, the only difference is the support you get, hence being on here. CD did some tetra packs of ready mixed shakes, which was handy, but big difference if you watching £s as well as lbs!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi , I did CD before exante and I prefer exante , be warned though , the exante shakes are not very sweet ( no nasty sweeteners ) , and the CD ones are VERY sweet so you may find them a bit bland to start but you can add a tablet sweetener if you want ) . That said you soon get used to them , and the soups on exante are amazing ( I hated the CD ones ) , and the porridge is luch and the bars are much bigger and more filling . I also find the exante shakes much thicker and more filling , there is more calories in them but still only totals 600 a day which means weight loss is the same :D

Lol Leanne EVERYONE on this forum is doing Exante or has done it :)

I only started today!!! Vanilla shake was yummy...not too sweet, i didn't need a to add a sweetener. My biggest thing for doing Exante was the price (having done both LL & CD)...really looking forward to trying the other flavours! :)

K x

Well good luck, sounds like ur off to a good start, im still waiting on mine but hopefully be here soon looking forward to doing it but I reckon its gna be so hard lol! X

Thanks for the info guys! I might have to convert as i cancelled a hair appointment so it didn't look like i was spending all of our money on me lol. The money i will save a month will cover the cost for a full head of highlights!!!!!!

I did CD 3 times and enjoyed all the products, then I found Exante :)

I enjoy Exante but if I could choose between the two, then CD would probably win. However, I like Exante enough to stay on it as I cannot justify the difference in price.

Back