Exante Day 1 for me at last!

Moley30

Hi,

I'm Helen and I weighed myself yesterday for the first time in ages and am the biggest weight I've ever been which scared me. I've done the Cambridge diet before (then fell pg so had to stop) and have put all the weight back on and some! I have recently had the most enormous health scare as I had a large blood clot on each lung. I'm now on warfarin for life as it was my 2nd time getting a Pulmonary embolism so I can't do a diet less than 1200cals. I have a holiday coming up as well as some weddings to go to so have decided this is the most dramatic but best option for me. I've read some threads that have inspired me and DH is starting total solution tomorrow too so hopefully you'll see him on here sometime soon as we used minimins before and found the support we needed on here.

Look forward to getting to know you

Helen :)

welcome moley . Hope you find all the support you need from this forum , we are all good friends and support each other whatever time of the day x

Thanks for the welcomes

Much appreciated. DH James is doing Exante now so we're on the change! lol I am on Day 4 of 1200cals and doing alright. I had a sneaky weigh this morning and don't want to jinx myself but am very pleased with my progress. I'm trying to be strong for DH as he is doing total solution and desperately wanting to be in ketosis to know he's in the zone.

Take care

Helen :)

Moley and DH good luck, you know what it is all about and what to expect but each start is a new beginning to a new you. This forum is very supportive, inspirational and motivational so feel free to join in whenever you feel the need.

Good luck from me too Helen.

It's so hard to lose weight isn't it? I find Exante is good because it stops me thinking about all of the other foods as an option. It reduces the time I'm shopping too and so there's less temptations.

You're starting at a good time of year too - it's nice a warm, and there's loads of fresh fruit and veg around.

Back