Exante - Day 1

Kimbo100

Hi All,

Today is my first day on Exante, I noticed there are a few of us starting this week so i'm looking forward to supporting everyone :). I decided to split my meals so that I don't get too hungry through out the day, it seems to be working at the moment but I have to admit I am hungry so I will have to occupy myself until I can have my soup later followed by the rest of my bar in the evening.

I'm looking to lose 3st possibly 4st and hoping to do it in 3 months if I can and then maintain...i'm getting married April 2014 so want to get the weight off ready for wedding dress shopping :D. My starting weight is 13st5lb so i'm looking forward to being a lot lighter in a few months time.

I think I might weigh myself every 8th day but will probably have a peek mid week to see if anything is happening lol. What do other people suggest?

Thanks,
Kim

Hi Kim,

It's my first day too! I don't seem to be too hungry. Think it's the amount of water I'm drinking. Although I drink a lot normally it's nothing compared to this amount!

Just had my first shake and then it's a soup for me a bit later. I have at least 4 stone to lose. Finding the forum so helpful, having people that are going through the same thing as I am is a definite comfort!

Looking forward to hearing your progress...I know I can stick I it, just want to get the results I am after!

All the best hun, Jade

Hiya all it's my first day tomorrow but haven't really eaten much today so I'm counting today as well :) Very excited! I have loads of weight to lose I would like to lose between 6-7 stones... So yes a lot of weight but I've got to start somewhere and nows the time! Looking forward to tomorrow, the first day of my new life. Go us. :)

Mocha_bear said:
Hiya all it's my first day tomorrow but haven't really eaten much today so I'm counting today as well :) Very excited! I have loads of weight to lose I would like to lose between 6-7 stones... So yes a lot of weight but I've got to start somewhere and nows the time! Looking forward to tomorrow, the first day of my new life. Go us. :)

Go us indeed...first day almost done! Can't wait to see how we all get on...I really need to do this! x

Back