Exante delivery

Hi everyone! I've been doing atkins for a while and am going to do 2 months of exante as my booster before my wedding dress fitting in August. I've ordered my started pack (great deal on groupon!) and it's due to be delivered tomorrow. I was just wondering as I am at work tomorrow what will they do? Leave it with a neighbour or leave me with a card to pick it up from my local post office for take it back and ill have to rearrange delivery?

Thanks in advance
Danielle xx

Hiya BB!

when are you getting married? im getting married on the 31/08/13.... its exciting isnt it??

whenever im not there they normally take it back to the local depot - but im in northern ireland so it will be a different courier service, although i did put on the delivery notes this time to leave it in my back garden or with a neighbour so hopefully they do!

good luck with starting, although if you have stuck to atkins religiously you should already be in ketosis so it will be easier for you to start hopefully!

Hi chelly! The wedding is on 20th September, all plans are mostly done now :) really enjoyed atkins but want a quick boost right before the dress fitting as its made to measure by a designer in England so it can be taken in by 2 dress sizes so that's the aim! How are your plans coming along? Xx

They normally send you a text on the day they are meant to deliver it and give you an option to have it delivered to neighbor or to change the date. The mailman left my package in my back garden.

my plans are all pretty much done too!! just the annoying bits now... like writing out every ones names and addresses for the girl to write the invites for me.. i must get that finished tonight!! lol

just waiting on material arriving for my bridesmaid dresses to get made aswell! and then once ive reached goal im gonna go and get my underwear etc and thats pretty much me!! lol!

My fiance was working in canada for 8 months there, he flew me out last july while he was there and thats when he proposed so i had the remainder of the time he was there to plan as he wasnt there annoying me lol so i got it down pretty quickly lol! what about you? xx

Thanks curly :)

Yeah it will have taken about 2 years to organise by September lol! Got most of it done last year and now it's the kids fashion and bridesmaids left to sort out. Just need to do my engagement shoot (nervous!) and I was going to get some pretty sexy corset for the wedding night but the dress shop said the dress only needs knickers under it haha enough to make the reverend blush! Are you doing a church? Have you got a theme? Xx

lol we did our engagement shoot a few months ago and it poured!!! lol!! 4
i ordered all the flower girls dresses there in a few inches bigger so i REALLY hope they dont all have major growth spurts!!! lol

yeah we are getting married in a church aswell and then on to a hotel which is along the marina in my home town!

no no theme, just eating drinking and dancing hopefully lol!

how about you?

Well it's a bit mental!
Basically my OH proposed with the ring inside a red rose that was sitting inside a vintage teacup so we started collecting them for the wedding. Then we booked the sculpture gallery at the Woburn abbey because the 7th duchess of Bedfordshire apparently invented the concept of afternoon tea so the venue went with the teacups (going to be filled with rose displays by the florist) and then we made a donation to St Tiggywinkles wild life hospital as our favours and voila! The Mrs Tiggywinkles vintage tea party was created! Haha, not mad at all!

Your looking like your close to or at goal weight! How much have you lost? X

Omg! I absolutely LOVE the idea of a vintage tea party as a wedding! I bet it is going to beautiful!!!

Aw thanks killercurls! It had better be good after all the work that's gone into it. Now I just need to fit into that dress! Xx

You will! Have you received your order yet? What all did you get? x

Well it's a bit mental!
Basically my OH proposed with the ring inside a red rose that was sitting inside a vintage teacup so we started collecting them for the wedding. Then we booked the sculpture gallery at the Woburn abbey because the 7th duchess of Bedfordshire apparently invented the concept of afternoon tea so the venue went with the teacups (going to be filled with rose displays by the florist) and then we made a donation to St Tiggywinkles wild life hospital as our favours and voila! The Mrs Tiggywinkles vintage tea party was created! Haha, not mad at all!

Your looking like your close to or at goal weight! How much have you lost? X

Sounds so very romantic and beautiful:cupid:

Thanks mini!

Well my order hasn't arrived yet but I suspect that's because I got the ******* 6 week deal that's on. It's got a mixture of shakes, soups, porridge and carbonara. Purchased a new hand hd blender for it all ;) I did Cambridge years ago when I had only a stone to lose and loved it! It stayed off well until I was put on some meds and it all went down hill from there :( now I have 3 stone to lose just to be comfortable. Lost 1.5 with Atkins and just going to change things up a bit with exante. It's so affordable! I'd have done Cambridge again for the wedding if it wasn't so expensive and I could stand seeing a new consultant. But exante looks perfect xx

Wow your wedding sounds like it's gonna be amazing!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Almost there, had a sneaky weigh in today and I was really pleased =)

Once I hit 12 stone I'm going to go and try on my dress again and see if I can afford to lose a wee bit more!

You'll look amazing! I would love to be 12 stone, sadly I think I'll have to aim for a more realistic target of 13 stone xx

Have you received your order yet? x

No :( emailed them today and they said there had been a delay due to the demand but said it would be with me shortly. Really hope it comes next Monday as its my day off. Xx

Oh no! That's horrible! Did they say when they would deliver it? x

I hope I do! I've got this thing in my head ATM that I don't like my wedding dress anymore lol so I hope when I go back to try it on I love it again!

My order was meant to be delivered yesterday and when I tracked it online it says it's still in the sortation hub in Birmingham?? Not happy! Atleast I was on the ball and have enough to last me til Tuesday so hopefully it comes soon!!

Ooohhhh what's your wedding dress like? Is it online?

My order is coming on Monday!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm off then too so will be in for it and I can start on Monday one is a happy girly! Xx

Back