Exante diet journey

Suga

Welp! This is it. My first day of so many restarts! I am ok throughout the day but come 6pm I am munching on Takeaways! Not anymore. Today is the start of a new me, a healthier me! I m starting at 95kilo, 3shakes a day. Anyone else starting today?

Hi Suga,

I restarted yesterday although I am doing exante plus an evening meal (max 1000 cals a day) as I just can't stick to the VLCD diet, but I am enjoying the products (well, besides the chocolate and caramel bar so far!) so am hoping I can stick with it.

How are you finding it? Hope that it is going well.

:)

Hi Suga,

I restarted yesterday although I am doing exante plus an evening meal (max 1000 cals a day) as I just can't stick to the VLCD diet, but I am enjoying the products (well, besides the chocolate and caramel bar so far!) so am hoping I can stick with it.

How are you finding it? Hope that it is going well.

:)

Ahh caramel bar is my fav LOL. Today marks day 3. 3 products a day. I am suprised I managed it these days to be honest as I have failed on day 1 previously. I try to sleep as early as possible arou d 9.30/10pm to avoid the evening munchies. Drinking loads of h20 and loads of toilet visits LOL.

How is if going for you.

So it is day 4 today. I managed to stay 100% but man is Friday evening difficult. Our usual take out day. I had the number for the take away dialed on my phone but resisted to ring it!!! I did have 1 potatoe to resist the urge to have take away. Im sat here now with my first shake of the day at 16:30pm. Had a very busy Saturday so far so only had time to dribk 1.6litre. I cannot wait untill Tuesday for weight day.

So it is nearing the end of day 5. I am not feeling hungry but cravings are reaaaaaaal. I managed to have 3 bars today, they seem to be more filling than the shakes. Well it is an early night and I am already in bed. Will have 400ml of water before i doze off. Bring on day 6 and Weigh day Tuesday.

So today is weigh in day! Although i did cheat 3 times last week. Once had 4 bites of spag bol i cooked for the family. Once the potatoe and last night 1 tuna tortilla and 2 oat biscuits. Well today I lost 2.2Kilo. I am not sure how to feel i mean the weight is coming off but imagine what that number would have read had I not cheated. I just wrote out in my diary all the tuesdays remaining for the month and with big letters Weigh In Day next to it. Hopefully this visual will keep me in check. I WILL NOT CHEAT ANYMORE. I will loose a mimum of 3 kilos this week.

If I say it out loud it should happen surely.

Today marks day 9. Yesterday was quite easy and today I am doing well. Just had my first bar, only half of it as I was full! Will have the other half on my commute home. I enjoy the shakes but LOOOOOVEE the bars. Anyone doing only bars?

Back