Exante favourite shake flavour?

Hi

Just joined and have looked for a thread re favourite Exante shake flavours, but can't find anything. Probably looking in the wrong places, and have seen others talking Cambridge and LL, but not Exante.

I'm about to order Exante shakes, but wanted input re the flavours first. Are they all nice? Have a friend on Cambridge who prefers the banana, but don't know anyone on Exante.

Also, can anyone help me on how to set up the weight ticker when I'm ready to go? New at this!

Any advice?
Thanks
PB97

Its just a case of trying them I think...... there's plenty of people on here who don't like some of the flavours but love others. Me? I love them all but my favourite is definitely vanilla ~ yum :)

I love the vanilla two, great cold or hot with a bit of coffee in is just the best! lol

Hiya, I think they're all nice too! My favourite is probably the banana though...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the quick responses - I had thought about adding coffee to the vanilla, so that makes it 2 flavours really doesn't it. Bonus!

I'm about to press the button to order. See you all on here again soon.

Thanks
PB97

Hiya PB
welcome to the world of Exante..
I have tried nearly all the flavours , both savoury and sweet and some are defo nicer than others..a ilove all the shakes and bars and so far i have found the tom soup ok and the veggie soup is really nice..thai chicken soup tonight for first time so hope its just as nice..

Good luck huni for when you start xx

Hi. I think Vanilla is my fave flavour with some coffee added to it. I absolutle hate bananas but the banana shake isnt that bad at all. I thought the choc shake would be my fave as it was with CD. I don't like any of the bars or soups so just sticking to the shakes. x

Hi Valentine and thanks for replying. I see you are at the start of the adventure too.

I'll have to wait until after Easter, just placed my order now. I do love soup, can eat soup in any weather (!), but for the moment have just ordered the shakes.

We are the same height but I am packing a couple of stone more than you! Will look out for you on the forums when I start. Does your name begin with V? Just interested. Might be another thing we have in common. Well done on the 11lb loss in week 1 - amazing!

Thanks Emma - good luck on your journey.

Cheers,
V (PB97)

Last edited:
Hi Valentine and thanks for replying. I see you are at the start of the adventure too.

I'll have to wait until after Easter, just placed my order now. I do love soup, can eat soup in any weather (!), but for the moment have just ordered the shakes.

We are the same height but I am packing a couple of stone more than you! Will look out for you on the forums when I start. Does your name begin with V? Just interested. Might be another thing we have in common. Well done on the 11lb loss in week 1 - amazing!

Thanks Emma - good luck on your journey.

Cheers,
V (PB97)
Hiya PB..yep we are similar stats..your a bit heavier than i was at the start of Exante but i was much heavier than you a few years ago...I was 21st 7lb....

Exante is the 2nd part of my weight loss journey...

Oh as for soups..so far veg and the thai chick are both actually very nice and i love all the shakes...Dont expect maccy d taste shake standard though lol

Valentine IS part of my name so yes i have a V lol xx

Hi im on CD and love all the flavours apart from the chocolate ones..

but on Exante my fav is banana very nice indeed.. lol

Hi again

Thanks for replying. It felt a bit shameful to put my weight up there, but hopefully it will prove to be cathartic too, so well worth it.

You have done incredibly well already if you've lost 5 stone on the 1st part of your journey!!. Wow, way to go!

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately (!), I have no idea what a maccy d shake tastes like. It took me a minute to realise what you meant. What a saddo! My hubby is vegan so we don't ever go to McD's, so from that aspect I won't know what I'm missing in the difference between them.

Look forward to chatting again when I get started.
Wish I'd ordered some soups too now.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter.
PB97

Hi

Thanks to everyone for replying. My delivery was delayed, so I was only able to start my Exante adventure on Wed.

My favourite flavour is - ALL of them.

Seriously I love all of them so I'm very relieved. Had thought that the choc would be my favourite, but it's actually the vanilla, but they are all yummy - very relieved.

Am trying not to weigh myself until next Tuesday as I'm so worried that I'll be the one person this does not work for!! Stupid or what?

Hope to be posting my journey soon,
PB97

I split a choc one earlier and had it hot with a little coffee in it, I used to do that with CD shakes and it was yum but I didn't enjoy the Exante one at all...Going to try doing it with Vanilla just now and hoping I like it!

DEFINITELY Vanilla Starlight, have to agree, LUSH hot with coffee in it...yum!

Strawberry once I put the ice and sweetners in :D. Otherwise the chocolate shake hot.

all except chocolate - yuck :-( love the bars too, not been brave enough to try soups yet!

Thanks for the link Starlight, and maybe I'm being blonde here (I am blonde!), but how do I vote?

I can see the results, but not how to actually vote? Have to add that it's day 4 and I woke up with a cracking headache and generally feel lousy, so I use that as my excuse if I've missed something obvious re the voting!!

I'm not worried about feeling bad, it's a sign to me that it's working, but my brain is obviously on go slow.

Thanks
PB97

Back