Exante focused newbie in town

Queen Bizzle

Silver Member
Hello. :hide:

My name is Biz. I'm a 28 year old "mature" fashion student from London who likes eating and getting drunk. DON'T WE ALL?? But I also like fitting in to my clothes, and not being embarrassed to leave the house. Again - DON'T WE ALL??

Please welcome this newbie, I need all the help I can get!!!!

Well, I lie when I say newbie. I've been a member of this site for a long time but not posted in ages. I got to my target around 3 years ago using a mixture of slimming world and exercise, oh and small amount of heartbreak when my partner and I had a break from our relationship... GOT SKINNY. Then like many people, got cocky and thought I could now eat what I want, drink what I want and stopped exercising. I also stopped using the site. Bad move.

Since moving to London to study fashion, the convenience of having every food in this city to take away and the pressure of the fashion industry has left me turning to food for everything! Celebration, commiseration, you name the occasion and I'll eat to it.... Now I'm bigger than I've ever been. WELL DONE BIZ. NOT. :mad:

I'm back in full force out of desperation to shift this weight and end this yo yo relationship with food that's been haunting me for my entire twenties.

Here to support :patback: you guys as well as to moan :rolleyes:

The last year or so I've tried everything to shift the weight - slimming world, james ducan diet, counting calories, low carb, no carb, even just not eating... nothing has worked. I've just not committed to one thing enough. The endless times you'll hear me say - Just one last cheat day. I feel like I am jack of all diets, master of none. And for me, the only way to lose weight is strict guidelines and weekly weigh ins. So here I am, back to exante after 4 years. My packs don't arrive until tomorrow, but I can't wait that long. So today I'm preparring my body for the effects of ketosis and having a VERY low carb day.

Perhaps this could be the first day of the rest of my life? I believe it could be, so why not??

HERE GOES NOTHING.

Aww thank you Lellykins :D xx

Back