exante in administration

Although I have not verified it yet I suspect that the original Exante company has gone into administration and a new company has been set up at around the same time.

All current dealings through the website are with the new company not the one in administration.

I've sent them an email about it, lets see if they reply.........

Think you're right Yambabe. I used to access their site at exanteinc.com, now it redirects to exantediet.com. Looks like the INc. company ran into trouble and they have now started a new one.

Hmm, the original company was called Exante Inc and based around Covent Garden - does that sound familiar to anyone :p (actually they've taken off the website any reference to Covent Garden, but I distinctly remember this...)

Companies house listing for the current incarnation:

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

Not in administration :) Does make me slightly uneasy though

Hi all,

I emailed them about this (and something else to do with my address which you can ignore!) and here's their reply.......

.........................................................................................

Hi Tammy,

I've updated your account details with your new address, so you won’t have to do that next time you login. Well done with the progress, it's going really well.

We were notified by another concerned customer this morning about the posts on one of the forums, but thank-you for bringing it to our attention so we can clear the situation up. Hopefully you will be able to reassure other concerned customers online.

We want to assure all of our customers that Exante Diet Ltd is in no financial difficulties. We are not connected with Exante Inc Ltd other than we bought their company assets. Our company is a completely separate entity and has a strong financial position, so please be assured that any process that is under way with the company Exante Inc Ltd has no affect on our customers.

We are hoping to bring out a lot of new services in the next few months and we are expanding across Europe. Please be assured that we would never take money from any customer if we did not have the means of fulfilling their order.

Best Regards,

Exante Diet Website Support

..................................................................................................

fyi, I've ordered Varity Packs a couple of times from them in the last few weeks and it's been fine, so it just looks like they've had a buyout or something.

Tamz xx

Phew !!!

Me too, lol.

I was contacted by Exante directly. All your emails certainly got their attention.

The user above has been banned as they have no history on MiniMins (5 posts all about the same thing), which is highly unusual one thread would have been enough.

I hope the email posted above by tamz explains everything that needs to be said. If anybody has any more queries, you can contact MiniMins by using the "Contact Us" button below or contact Exante directly.

Pierce

Thanks for clearing that one up peeps. The current Exante trade from Poole. (And appear to be a phoenix (ish) company, judging by that email.)

Happens all the time. Nothing to see here...

Back