Exante in Ireland

Want2bMe!

Hey!

Is anybody here from Rep. of Ireland? Planning on starting and seem to be having trouble ordering online because of the lack of a postcode, grr! Also does the site take Laser??

Thanks!

What's laser? Maybe you should email and ask if they post to Ireland?

Im sure they do post to Ireland, I think its slightly dearer.

Never heard of laser though either

sorry

I'm not on exante at least not at the moment but whenever i am ordering online i tend to just put ireland

i use laser card where you use your atm card in credit cards machine and it takes it from your bank account without needing cash? but sometimes i find online you have to use credit card[i was trying to order lighterlife magazine online the other night

Thanks everyone! I got onto them and have to use a fake postcode, you see the address page won't let you progress if you haven't entered a postcode and there are no postcodes in the south of Ireland.

Laser is the exact same as Switch, just from Ireland!

Hi there,

Only down the road from you. Have no problem ordering Exante but unlike those in England I never get an email to say when delivery is arriving, it varies from order to order could be three to four days.
I never seem to get the exchange rate at a good time either last bumper order was about [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]€135 cos of the delivery costs.

[/FONT]

Hiya - am also a Paddy. Living in the UK, but ordered my first bumper pack when I was home in Dublin over Xmas.

I had to borrow a credit card coz I couldn't seem to use my laser (nowhere over here seems to accept it).

It was a little bit extra for delivery charges, but it arrived no bother- didn't have any trouble with my lack of postcode.

You should drop their support team a note if you have any trouble.

Cheers,
MB

Marvellous! Thanks girls, appreciate the help! Hrmm, I guess I'm all out of excuses now, just have to go bum a credit card and order it!!

heya Living in Ireland too..

heya hun..
I usually use the new o2 money card.. and when it comes to the post code.. just put in 000000...
hope the diet it going well... drop me a message.. wld be great to get an ROI group going for support and what not..

hi scarybush,
Just started today myself on the exante, would love to part of your ROI support group gang. Let us know how you are getting on.

Hi Guys, I'm in Kerry and started on 2nd Jan - happy to be part of an Ireland gang, if there are a few of us out there. I've been finding the main forum a great source of support.
Hope you're doing OK - Best of Luck.

Hi Lizzy27,
I just started yesterday, feeling my way, probably playing safe with sticking with my own as I'm not sure how it all works. Your stats are similar to mine- so I'm hoping I can be as good as you, if I have similar losses I will be over the moon as in 6 weeks my brother is getting married in Florence and I don't want to the fattest there- which has been the situation in the past. He's getting hitched to a girl from Ballyheigue! love to keep in touch, and someone to show me the ropes. P

Goodluck to all my fellow paddys :) Im also a paddy living in the uk. I will be home for easter and i will order using my pre-paid Euro card from Fair FX.

Yeah i'm in Dublin and they will post to u,i'm in Dublin 3 so i just put in 3 where it says postcode...they take visa,dont know about laser,best to email and ask...for the bumper pack which costs 100 pounds it costs about 134 euros including postage...hope this helps jen

Back