Exante in the workplace

orangesuitcase

Hi all!

I have ordered a month's supply of Exante products, and I am raring to go! They should arrive on Friday so that I can begin on Saturday!

I have never done a VLCD before, but I did Slimming World for about 3 months, losing a stone in total. My downfall was sticking to the foods that were healthy - I became lazy and went back to bad foods for convenience. That's really why I started Exante, because of the convenience - I don't have to buy bad foods, it's all there for me!

One thing that is bothering me though, is keeping up with Exante in work.

I don't want to make it known that I am on the Exante diet just yet, to be sure that I stick with it and see it through! I think I will know within the first 2-3 weeks whether or not I have the will power to stick with it.

I plan to have porridge in the mornings at work, then possibly a soup/shake in the afternoon and then a hot dinner pack in the evening.

How do people disguise their packs in work? Cook them before you go? Or eat/drink away from people?

It must be hard to avoid the sugary treats often brought into the workplace, I know every so often someone will bring cakes or treats for everyone - this will be very hard. Hopefully I notice improvements and stay motivated enough to say, 'No!'

Hi, Ive had the porridge at work - I make it at home, use a but more water, add cinnamon and eat it cold....quite like it and just say its sachet porridge...take the bar without the wrapping? Take a meal with some veg already in a pot to microwave, that looks normal....have made a meal and kept it hot in a flask, again, use a bit more water...

I just used to have a soup and tell people it was cup a soup if they asked or have a bar and say it was a flapjack type thing, I did tell people I was "being good" so they didn't offer me biscuits or cakes

I have given up trying to hide it, I find people I work with generally are more intrigued than negative about it, I did initially just say it was a chocolate milkshake...then after a few days people were telling me that drinking so much milkshake was bad so I told them ha ha

Yeah I had a few people tell me I shouldn't be eating a flapjack if I was being good, haha I just said oh its a healthy one

My favourite is when people who are super unhealthy and aren't doing anything about it preach about weightloss and how to do it....makes me want to scream!

haha I can be a bit like that... because I got to goal, I became a fitness freak, was down to 9stone and a size 8-10, then it all went wrong... so I know how to lose weight and how to get fit... but if anyone was to look at me now they would think I was talking rubbish haha... its maintaining I need to work on, when I finally get back down to goal!

No, i'm talking about people who haven't ever dieted and think that having an apple after eating a burger is a balanced diet lol.

I also struggle to maintain, but this time it HAS to be different, i'm getting to an age where losing weight is getting harder...I can't go through all of this again, I think this is my last chance to get the weight off and keep it off so I have to win the war not just the battle :)

Back