Exante is 2 days old to me!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by bigmumma, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. bigmumma

bigmumma Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Evening all, I started the exante diet 2 days ago and hope that I can use this forum for support and advice on a pretty hard journey that I've started. Im hoping that as the days go by I shall get more into the 'routine' of using these space packs of weightloss! Any words of encouragement and advice will be greatly appreciated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

Hello and welcome to Exante, and Minimins! Here to the start of something special! :D xx

4. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy Exante.

5. sazbo

sazbo Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.54%)
    Hi, welcome to the site, I have only been on it 7 days so new like you, everyone on here is fab and so supportive........ actually finding it a bit addictive. :) Good luck on your journey, I am sure you will be fine xx

6. bigmumma

bigmumma Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for your replies, so glad to know there is support through this site as I'm not the most dedicated of people when it comes to losing weight! Hence why I have approx 5 stone to get rid of!! I've decided to not weigh myself at home so have no scales to tempt me. Instead I am seeing my Doctor every 4 weeks to be weighed so she can give me good news on my loss and give encouragment too. Thats the plan anyway! Good luck everyone, I think I shall be using this site quite a bit!

7. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    That sounds like a good idea. Should definitely keep you on the straight and narrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.