Exante is the answer!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by The_Petal, 10 April 2011 Social URL.

1. The_Petal

The_Petal Full Member

For me anyway!

I thought I'd just say hi to you all, and also say that I'm so pleased I found exante - and this forum! (You are all very inspirational! :D )

I've been dieting for years, and successfully lost just over 3 1/2 stone with Slimming World, but when my weight loss stalled I found that I didn't get the support I needed there, and exante is just what I have been looking for since then!

I've lost 16lbs so far, and only 4 more to go til I reach my mini-target! I'll hopefully be there next week, just in time for my friend's wedding.

I can't believe how easy it is! :party0049: Hooray for exante!!!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome to our merry band, glad you're finding exante is working for you. Good luck getting to your mini goal, and hopefully you'll find all the support and encouragement you'll need on here :)

Mini likes this.
  4. The_Petal

The_Petal Full Member

Thank you! I'm sure I will find all the support I need here, you lot are all doing amazingly well! x

5. namaste

namaste Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(27.93%)
    Diet:
    Low~Carb/JUDD
    Congrats....... Exante isn't always easy but if you're head's in the right place it's certainly a great way to lose weight........ welcome :)

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.