Exante Man Plan: 4th Week

Maharg

Hi - have been on Exante for 3 weeks so far and next week is my 4th. I've lost one and 1/2 stone so far, and really enjoying it. I'm doing Man Plan (I'm a man!) and doing it by simply having 4 Exante products a day, which I find easier than doing 'real' food from their list of recommended foods. I don't bother with any of the veg or 100ml of skimmed milk that they suggest. Just faff!!

I've read on website that for 4th week, you should increase calorie/food intake but not sure if that means increasing on Man Plan or if just doing Total Solution. Can somebody confirm?

Also, I'm planning to go on holiday in 3 weeks time. I did aim to keep doing Exante right up to day I go on holiday, but when I get on holiday I'm planning to eat relatively normally. I'm doing self-catering so I won't be going mad and I do expect to put some weight back on, but are there any specific risks to just starting to eat normal food immediately, or is best to re-introduce foods slowly in the days or last week before I go away.

Before Exante I was on Slimming World for over 2 years and although I lost 8 stone on that I never reached my target (which was set two stone above my ideal BMI weight) as I plateaued for 9 months and didn't move despite everybody saying stick with it. The consultant was useless as didn't really offer any help to get to my final target. Then last year I went on 4 holidays holidays, including a cruise and put on stone and half over 12 months, so thought I'd do Exante to get the weight off again that I put on last year and see if I can get down to my SW target. Very pleased with the weight loss in the last 3 weeks and thinking when I come back from holiday (only a week in Centre Parcs) I'll go back on Exante to keep the weight loss going. I'm even thinking I might be able to get down to the ideal weight for my BMI! Woohoo. I know all about 'sensible eating' doing SW for so long so believe I will maintain it, if I can avoid piling it on during holidays. In between holidays I do maintain weight but can't shift it when I did SW. Perhaps I shouldn't go away so often!!:p:p:p

I don’t understandwhy you received no replies. How’s it all going?

I did lighter life in 2010 ad took my packs with me on holidays for 2 weeks and lost 11lbs.we were self catering and any time we ate out I just had a black coffee. No one even noticed I wasn't eating and I was so glad I stuck with it

Back