Exante Mornings

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Queen Bizzle, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Queen Bizzle

Queen Bizzle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello all :)

I'm half following exante at the minute ... shakes and soups in the day and then a healthy meal in the evenin. Is that the working solution perhaps? I just wanted to know if it is ok to not have my first shake until mid morning or is this hindering my weightloss (like skipping breakfast) I'm having lots of fluids from when I wake up until my first shake, but if I have my shake too early, I'm starving by 10am!

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paigesmum30

paigesmum30 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I don't have my first soup until between 11am and 12, as the same as you, i'm hungry again by lunchtime and by 2pm i've had 2 out of my 3 packs for the day! Im the least hungriest in the mornings so try to delay my first pack until around lunchtime, then another at around 3pm and final one between 6pm and 7pm and it hasn't caused me any problems so far xx

4. Queen Bizzle

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh that's great :) Thank you. I'm never hungry in the morning! As soon as I do eat I can't stop! xx

5. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am the same ladies, I try to delay my breakfast as much as I can, trying to drink the 3l water is a mission by itself, so far is good.

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I dont have my first pack til the evening!!! lol And as youll see its done no harm

What kind of meal are you having?

7. Queen Bizzle

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have been having chicken/prawns with veg and a small amount of rice in the evening. Going to be cutting out the carbs tonight though! Today is going to be my first day 100%... I'm feeling the struggle!! xx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Dont be put off by how hard the first few days are. It DOES get better, if you really struggle though have some plain chicken etc but NO carbs.. sooner youre in ketosis the better youll feel

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.