Exante new Starter

marianne01

S: 20st0lb C: 18st11lb G: 12st1lb Loss: 1st3lb(6.07%)
Hi all,
I am on my second day on exante and do not feel the need for food. It takes me 20 mins to eat my bar and about 30-40 mins to get the shake down. I don't know if its because I have been ill and on antibiotics or not but I have no urge for food. I only eat the packs because i know i need to. Is this normal, if it is after two day thats amazing.

Also is it true when you are doing total you have a food break after 4 weeks. Do you still have packs or not, i cant find much info really. If anyone can advise that would be great

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

frenchfancy

S: 16st5lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st13lb(5.68%)
Hi Marianne, I too am on day 2 (but on a restart after christmas). It is normal once you get in to ketosis that you are not hungry, day 2 is early for that, but not impossible; so it could be the after effects of your antidepressants that have killed your appetite, but that has definately got to be a good thing in the early days. It will make it easier for you if you are not hungry.
After 4 weeks you have a week where you still have your packs but also have a calorie counted meal in addition. I think it is 400 calories, but to be honest I have never done it.
Good luck with your journey and I will look forward to hearing about your progress

marianne01

S: 20st0lb C: 18st11lb G: 12st1lb Loss: 1st3lb(6.07%)
Thanks Frenchfancy - I must say it was anti-biotics and not anti depressants. However been back to doctor and back on them as I have an infection in my left lung. I will keep on with the packs as day 3 tomorrow and am determine to get to 12 stone . Thankyou for your reply and I look forward to chatting again