Exante newbie question: is it OK to alternate between TS and WS?

Rebirth_Lozza

Hi there!

I'm new to Exante! I ordered my bumper pack last night so I should be getting it tomorrow. I've been reflecting on which pro gramme would suit me best and I've settled realistically that I have a better chance of sticking with WS 100% because I like to maintain a busy social life. But I know that during the weekends I don't see that many people and just stay at home most of the time. So for the weekends I would prefer to do TS and just have the 3 packs. Is it OK for me to do this? Or must I stick to one programme only?

Lozza xx :thankyou:

I do exactly that, mixing and matching TS & WS to suit. I have to say at the start I did TS for a little bit just to get me on track, but then I choose by the day, depending on what I'm doing / who I'm seeing as to whether it will be a WS or a TS day. It seems to work for me - although be warned your weight loss will be slower than if you just did TS. Also, it's easier to do this mixing and matching if your WS days are low carb eating so you stay in ketosis. But yes, good luck with it :)

I do exactly that, mixing and matching TS & WS to suit. I have to say at the start I did TS for a little bit just to get me on track, but then I choose by the day, depending on what I'm doing / who I'm seeing as to whether it will be a WS or a TS day. It seems to work for me - although be warned your weight loss will be slower than if you just did TS. Also, it's easier to do this mixing and matching if your WS days are low carb eating so you stay in ketosis. But yes, good luck with it :)

Thanks cybill! I'll be mainly on WS but if there is an opportunity when I know I'm not going out that night then I'd like to do TS if it means speeding up the weight loss just that little bit more! :character00115:

The other bit to be careful of is alcohol. If you're planning on having alcohol on those nights out, I'm not sure that even WS will be suitable, as alcohol and this diet really isn't a good mixture - so depends what you want to do !

The other bit to be careful of is alcohol. If you're planning on having alcohol on those nights out, I'm not sure that even WS will be suitable, as alcohol and this diet really isn't a good mixture - so depends what you want to do !

Yeah I read it on this forum., haha! :p I've never been big a fan of drinking so it's no problem for me to not drink while i'm on exante.

I think I'm going to try TS but keep in mind that I don't cope too well on it I can always try WS if that makes sense?!

I think I'm going to try TS but keep in mind that I don't cope too well on it I can always try WS if that makes sense?!

I think it's much better than flying off the wagon entirely. As long as you know your boundaries and that you're only meant 400kcal of high protein/low carb food then it could help in desperate times! :giggle:

Definitely, for me it's made such a difference incorporating WS days into the diet. It's meant I've stuck to it, and also am not currently scared about eating food (which happened to me when I did LL a few years ago)

Just to confirm everything, I emailed Exante in regards to alternating between TS and WS and they replied with the following statement:

"This would not be a problem. Exante is a flexible diet and we encourage our clients to work out their own boundaries and plans to suit them as individuals."

Hope this clears any doubts!

What do people eat on a typical WS day? Tasha x

There's a sticky at the top of the Exante page..... it is mostly lean protein and green veg as a guide but also mushrooms and a few other things. I've found it very useful for day's when I've had to eat a meal!

Thank you, is the sticky on the Exante Home page or this site? Tasha x

Just to confirm everything, I emailed Exante in regards to alternating between TS and WS and they replied with the following statement:

"This would not be a problem. Exante is a flexible diet and we encourage our clients to work out their own boundaries and plans to suit them as individuals."

Hope this clears any doubts!

A couple of times if I have felt a bit peckish while on TS I have just brought some smoked salmon, I love the stuff and 0% carbs:)

Thanks Baz, I will remember that one! Tasha x

tasha37 said:

I have grilled chicken breast and green veg :)

mmm smoked salmon, now you're talking

I've just been asked to go out for dinner and drinks on Saturday by a friend who up until 5 minutes ago, didn't know I was doing this diet. I've told her that I'll go to a nice pub with her, but i'd just have a salad (if that) and water. We'll see what she says. haha.

Back