Exante Newbie

WeeDee

Silver Member
Hello All, I’ve finally taken the courage to post! I’m on day 10 of the total solution plan. So far I’ve managed to stick to it 100% but I’m beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed by how much I want to lose. I was full of confidence and motivation but the past couple of days I’ve been feeing really low. I know I’m settling into the diet and the hardest part is over as I’m well and truly I’m ketosis. I’ve realised I’m needing a bit of support from others in the same boat. It’s alwayd easier when you know your not alone!

Thanks for reading!

P x

Hi P

Well done on completing your 10 days 100% so far! That’s great 🙌🏼

I know it can be overwhelming to think too far ahead - I try to focus on each week or one day at a time rather than the full duration - although it is good to visualise yourself at the end having achieved your weight loss target 😊

How long are you planning on being on Exante? I’m on Lipotrim which is similar and I hope to lose 2st in the 8 weeks I’ll be on the programme. I’ll need to lose a little more after that, but my initial focus is to lose 2st, again, I find it more manageable psychologically to break it down into milestone targets, rather than my ultimate target as it can sometimes feel so far away and unattainable ☹️ But hey, that may just be me and might not work for others.

Lipotrim is a fab diet. I do it a few years ago and lost just under 3 stone. I kept the weight off for a couple Of years but bad habits and excuses keeps back in and here I am. I’d have gone back on it but we don’t have a local consultant anymore.
Good luck to you! 8 weeks will go by very quiycky.

P x

I hope so, the weekend dragged a little bit - I just need to keep reminding myself why I am doing it and that it’ll be worth it once I complete my 8 weeks!

How are you getting on? x

Last edited:
I hope so, the weekend dragged a little bit - I just need to keep reminding myself why I am doing it and that it’ll be worth it once I complete my 8 weeks!

How are you getting on? x
Hi, how are you getting on? I’m hanging on in there although had a difficult 2 weeks where the scales have hardly shifted. That’s me 18lb down since 03rd Jan so I can’t complain when I look at the bigger picture. Looking forward to a planned day off on a couple of weeks then back on it until the end of March.

Hi, how are you getting on? I’m hanging on in there although had a difficult 2 weeks where the scales have hardly shifted. That’s me 18lb down since 03rd Jan so I can’t complain when I look at the bigger picture. Looking forward to a planned day off on a couple of weeks then back on it until the end of March.

Wow that’s great! Well done you 😊

I’m doing okay - had a few blips along the way but getting there, I only have 4 weeks left - I need to make sure I’m 100%!!!! After that it’s Slimming World, I know my losses will be slower but it’s more sustainable and I need to get out of my VLCD circle!!

Back