Exante or LL refresh??

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Guy, 16 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Guy

Guy Likes to lurk

Hey gang,

I lost over 8 stone on lighterlife in 2008 and have put just under 4 back on for a combination of reasons. I was thinking about going back as a refresher to get these few stone off and have another crack at maintaining but then I found out about exante!

I'm not bothered about counselling or anything this time around and being able to buy online is great. Cost looks good compared to LL too.

Sooooooooo, I guess my questions is, what's the catch?!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xEeyore

xEeyore Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante / Ki Fit
    Exante has been the only vlcd I've ever tried, but no catch lol!

I think some people will prefer the LL shakes and some the exante, so personal preference is a factor.

I would definatly recomend exante.

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    If you feel you don't need the counselling or won't miss the weekly weigh along with the one on one personal attention...then it is worth giving Exante a go and see how you get on with it.

You did very well on LL losing 8 stone:happy096:

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    No catch except fewer flavours/products. The weight loss is just as good though.

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Agree with the others, no catch. I did LL before too, but didn't want /need the counselling, weigh-ins this time, so exante delivers the same benefits for a lot less money.

The only drawback is to get the good price you just have to have the bumper pack as is, but so long as you get on OK with the flavours, then it's great.

8. Jannywanny

Jannywanny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now on Exante
    I was on LT for 3 weeks good weight loss but the choice was really poor so I tried exante, I love the shakes, better than LT, exante bars are ok, good to have something to actually chew on, but have a few left so have now just ordered the bumper shake only pack, I put them with ice cubes.

Good luck with whatever you choose

x

9. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    I prefer exante to lighterlife as you dont have the sweetners so more natural taste.

10. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    there is no catch on either VLCD
    its just a matter of how much you want it, if you want it bad enough exante is a brilliant choice :)

11. Guy

Guy Likes to lurk

Hey guys. Thanks for the responses. I;m lucky in that the thought of abstinance doesn't faze me. I remained completely abstinent on Lighterlife for 6 months. Even over christmas so I'm confident I can to this ok.

I had two Exante bumper packs delivered today and plan on day one being Friday 29th December. It's taken a lot of my weight going up and down in the two years since I finished lighterlife for me to finally find that balance. Been maintaining for a few months now but I want to get this extra weight off asap.

THe first 8 weeks of lighterlife saw me lost just over 3 stone. A similar result this time around would be fantastic. Fingers crossed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.