Exante or LL refresh??

Guy

Likes to lurk
Hey gang,

I lost over 8 stone on lighterlife in 2008 and have put just under 4 back on for a combination of reasons. I was thinking about going back as a refresher to get these few stone off and have another crack at maintaining but then I found out about exante!

I'm not bothered about counselling or anything this time around and being able to buy online is great. Cost looks good compared to LL too.

Sooooooooo, I guess my questions is, what's the catch?!:confused:

Exante has been the only vlcd I've ever tried, but no catch lol!

I think some people will prefer the LL shakes and some the exante, so personal preference is a factor.

I would definatly recomend exante.

If you feel you don't need the counselling or won't miss the weekly weigh along with the one on one personal attention...then it is worth giving Exante a go and see how you get on with it.

You did very well on LL losing 8 stone:happy096:

No catch except fewer flavours/products. The weight loss is just as good though.

Theres no catch at all ;)

Agree with the others, no catch. I did LL before too, but didn't want /need the counselling, weigh-ins this time, so exante delivers the same benefits for a lot less money.

The only drawback is to get the good price you just have to have the bumper pack as is, but so long as you get on OK with the flavours, then it's great.

I was on LT for 3 weeks good weight loss but the choice was really poor so I tried exante, I love the shakes, better than LT, exante bars are ok, good to have something to actually chew on, but have a few left so have now just ordered the bumper shake only pack, I put them with ice cubes.

Good luck with whatever you choose

x

I prefer exante to lighterlife as you dont have the sweetners so more natural taste.

there is no catch on either VLCD
its just a matter of how much you want it, if you want it bad enough exante is a brilliant choice :)

Hey guys. Thanks for the responses. I;m lucky in that the thought of abstinance doesn't faze me. I remained completely abstinent on Lighterlife for 6 months. Even over christmas so I'm confident I can to this ok.

I had two Exante bumper packs delivered today and plan on day one being Friday 29th December. It's taken a lot of my weight going up and down in the two years since I finished lighterlife for me to finally find that balance. Been maintaining for a few months now but I want to get this extra weight off asap.

THe first 8 weeks of lighterlife saw me lost just over 3 stone. A similar result this time around would be fantastic. Fingers crossed!

Back