exante or slim and save?

Toothfairy79 said:
Hi everyone, how much am I expected to pay weekly for S&S??? Cambridge is just too expensive at the moment. I did lose 3 stone on it but I'm working less so need to work another plan..
Thank you

Depends on whether you are planning on 3packs plus a meal or 4, either way it is about £25/30 a week

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Exante shakes used to make me burp, and repeating tom soup is not good! lol Slim and save isnt causing me burps! lol The meals are a fantastic stroke of pure genius!

Exante gave me awful toilet trouble, lol, and I hated the packs. All I could stomach were the bars and I ended up overeating them!!. I've done lipotrim, cambridge, exante and now slim and save.

Slim and save wins hands down for me. I really hate shakes and have found that I can only stick vlcd if there is some food so I love that I can have meals on slim and save. I can have porridge , two meals and a bar each day. What other diet can you do that on?

Thank you welshtigger, I've been the site and ordered the sample pack to try before I buy!!!

I think I'm going to do 4 packs as introducing food will be downfall.. I can't trust myself!

If I have 4 packs decided I won't stray!

I don't mind the taste of the Exante, however I mix with a lot of ice. I am intrigued by slim and save as you can have more things that are like meals so i've also ordered a sample pack to try once i've finishe Exante.......

I didn't like the taste of Cambridge so ultimately went with S&S because there was a wider variety of flavours available so I figured there was more likely to be something I would enjoy!! (I liked the sound of Raspberry and Cookies&Cream but they're not available on the site yet :( ) At the moment the only flavours I like are the chocolate ones lol but then I am very, very picky!

Annanana said:
I didn't like the taste of Cambridge so ultimately went with S&S because there was a wider variety of flavours available so I figured there was more likely to be something I would enjoy!! (I liked the sound of Raspberry and Cookies&Cream but they're not available on the site yet :( ) At the moment the only flavours I like are the chocolate ones lol but then I am very, very picky!

The raspberry and cookies&cream are available, but you have to ask for them :) x

I am very much regretting getting a months worth of exante now I have received my order! I am now using myfitnesspal to calculate the carbs and calories so I can incorporate the two diets, hopefully this won't affect my losses though, eg; today I have planned 2xexante products and a slim and save spag bol and a third of a truffa bar to make 600 cals and 60g carbs

For me the cost of Exante is key. Only three packs is easier because you have less to bother about. You can have brekkie and go out all day with just a bar and you only require one other pack. It seems simpler to me. It is just less effort. I don't really mind whether I enjoy the pack or not. I am trying to get out of the habit of looking to food for enjoyment and just see it as sustenance now. I haven't tried SnS though, and hadn't actually heard of it but if I am not happy on Exante for any reason I will consider it as an alternative because it is still cheaper than CD.

I do like the packs but I get bored of them! I ordered exante thinking it was cheaper but its not!

I think it is only online. Have a look at their forum, they have lots of active members who can give you great support.

Have just ordered some samples of S&S.
Just re-started exante for the umptenth time as have about 2 weeks of shakes left but only like the banana and vanilla so am hoping that i'll like more of the S&S ones.

Slim and save is definitely the better brand for me, as I need to chew and these are actually very nice and tasty products and cheaper too :)

What is slim and save? Does it come with any support?

lasttimelucky said:

It is a VLCD. It comes with excellent customer service from Rob the owner and his team, and also a very active s&s sub forum on minis :) x

lasttimelucky said:

You order the packs online. There is no class. As has already been said there's really good forum on here with good support and the online customer service is excellent.

Back