Exante Pasta Carbonara

mmmhh i have been loving it too much as well

I really like it too and it's nice as as u feel like ur actually eating something normal and not weird diet shakes or food!! Lol x

but gd pple dnt u think it will affect the losses in sme way if consumed on a daily basis, with it being a bit salty and all, just a thought....

but gd pple dnt u think it will affect the losses in sme way if consumed on a daily basis, with it being a bit salty and all, just a thought....

Dunno I'm sure exante wouldn't have put it on the programme if they though it would be bad for weight loss. Also how much sodium can you be consuming in TS? If you're only having he regulation 3 packs a day? I'm sure it's a lot less than you think considering the sodium in everyday food we consume without realising it.

Dunno I'm sure exante wouldn't have put it on the programme if they though it would be bad for weight loss. Also how much sodium can you be consuming in TS? If you're only having he regulation 3 packs a day? I'm sure it's a lot less than you think considering the sodium in everyday food we consume without realising it.

I know it just feels like cheating wen u are eating it you know its so surreal...

Lol yes I do I love it. Makes me feel normal.

I have one most days and not noticed any difference with my losses.

Back