Exante porridge anyone ordered it?

Starlight

Gold Member
Mega excited to see Exante doing porridge now. Think I'll order a couple to try first

Mega excited to see Exante doing porridge now. Think I'll order a couple to try first

I didn't see an option to order individual packets, only the bumper pack. I dont think I want to risk ordering that many in case I dont like them as I tried a couple of the slim and save porridges and they were awful they tasted like sweetened wallpaper paste, disgusting (in my opinion :8855:)

I would like to try Exante's porridge as I love all their products, so I have higher expectations, so if they put an option to purchase single packs, I will definitely order two to try when I place my next order on the 30th. :D

Thanks for the heads up Starlight :)

I'd like to try them do exante do samples ;) ?

I've ordered a bumper pack! Hope it is tasty as I love porridge and especially in this weather too!

Midnight-Sparkles said:
I didn't see an option to order individual packets, only the bumper pack. I dont think I want to risk ordering that many in case I dont like them as I tried a couple of the slim and save porridges and they were awful they tasted like sweetened wallpaper paste, disgusting (in my opinion :8855:)

I would like to try Exante's porridge as I love all their products, so I have higher expectations, so if they put an option to purchase single packs, I will definitely order two to try when I place my next order on the 30th. :D

Thanks for the heads up Starlight :)

They said on FB you can order individually I take it the website hasn't updated. If the individual option isn't there by mon Ill email them and ask

Oh, anyone know if this is made up with water or milk? Website doesn't say.

Would be easy to take to work if just water..........not so easy with the milk and microwave thing! :)

Sounds good but I bet they don't offer it as a part of the monthly mixed bumper pack. Although it's good value (and I'll probably continue to buy my Exante that way) I wish they'd let people do a pick n mix approach to the pack as I hate Tomato and Basil soup and would like porridges in there instead of shakes. It's the one big downside of the mixed bumper pack in my opinion.

Looks nice that porridge, not really a big fan of porridge though but that DOES look nice! Didn't even know they'd started doing it til I saw this post, cheers

Ooooh porridge. Fantastic. Just what I'd like on a cold morning. Going to order a few samples and see if I like them first :)

Took a gamble and just ordered the bumper box of porridge along with my mixed bumper. Can't believe how excited I was when I saw them :D Will let you all know what I think when they arrive. Ooh I hope I like them! :eek:

Hazel
x

Just had my first porridge! Not bad. Next time I would add a little less water and probably make it in a paste type consistency first before micro waving but really not bad at all. Has some oats in it and looks like porridge and tastes decent enough!

Just had my first porridge! Not bad. Next time I would add a little less water and probably make it in a paste type consistency first before micro waving but really not bad at all. Has some oats in it and looks like porridge and tastes decent enough!

Thanks for letting us know, does it taste sweet, or is it bland? also did you find it filling? Thanks :D

It was filling- could only manage half the bowl but have been a bit ill latelty so that probably doesn't mean much right now!
It was sweet enough for me- I didn't add any sweetner.

Back