Exante Recommendations (ex CDer)

Hi guys!!

I did the cd last year and lost around 4 and a half stone, however since last June I have put on about 7 pounds, now I want to lose that plus more.

Exante looks great in terms of the prices I saw on the website,

Are there any hints and tips or products that you could possibly recommend for me?

It would be much appreciated!

Love

Deepak

xx

Everyone is so different taste-wise. Personally I like everything- story of my life :rolleyes:

Why don't you order a one week multipack and try everything - then you can either order the one month multipack or just shakes or just soups as you see fit

xxx

Thanks for your advice guys :)

Deepak

x

Hey Deepak,

I'm x cder too and have just gone for the milkshake bumper pack as can't do powdered soup.

I have most of mine hot with a slug of coffee in them, even the banana and strawberry, I'm only on my second week, weigh tomorrow but lost 15 first week and had a crafty weigh on wednesday and had already lost 6 so it's exactly the same only fewer flavours but half the price and you don't have to go once a week x

Thanks guys :) x

I'm currently on CD and wondering if, costwise, Exante is better for me to get the last lot of weight off?

Well there certainly is a big difference cost wise, for me anyway. I was paying £42 per week for CD as opposed to £25 for Exante now. I bought the months bumper pack for £100 so yes, it does work out cheaper.

And you get the same kind of losses as CD?

Having just looked at their website and what the choices are, I'd be wasting a lot and if I bought products I wanted individually, it would cost me more than CD. Oh well, it was worth enquiring.

Having just looked at their website and what the choices are, I'd be wasting a lot and if I bought products I wanted individually, it would cost me more than CD. Oh well, it was worth enquiring.

Hi true blue Angel,
It depends what you like dislike, I am ex CD, the shakes and soups are similar if not better. If you like most things then you can get the bumper pack, which work out as £25 a week, I like everything except the tomato soup but I didn’t like CD’S tomato soup either, not my favourite but I could actually eat exanate one, and I could not the CD one.
As for losses I have only been on it for a week but you can see people losses here they are similar to CD. I was always hungry in CD, but in this diet so far is good plus, you have slightly more calories which you can divide and enjoy.
This is my feedback, the choice is yours ;)

I totally agree with that. I have been on Exante for 2 weeks tomorrow and I have said in several posts, this diet is more filling (for me) than CD. The shakes taste like proper milk shakes and the soups are really creamy. I don't like mushroom soup out of a can, but I really like Exante, love the Vegetable too. I detest the Tomato soup but holding my nose and glugging it down is worth the £17 difference per week :D

I have only had one WI and I lost 9lb so the losses are similar. I will stick with Exante.

Back