Exante Security blanket - What yours?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by kissme, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Does anyone have a securtiy blanket while on exante e.g mine is some cooked sliced chicken in the fridge just incase.

Or is it too tempting?

Would love to know what you guys and gals do!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have salmon and chicken to hand 'just incase' psychologically if I know it's there I won't bother with it. If I have nothing then thats when I'm likely to raid the cupboards

4. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Hope you don't mind me butting in, I'm on w8 a vlcd also, and mine is peanut butter. Just a teaspoon and I can get back on track knowing the world is fine! It's got to the stage that knowing it is there works!

5. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Same here and I was kind of practising over the xmas holidays and it seems to work for me!

Nice work on the mid week peek starlight!
    7lb :O

6. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Lol butt in all you like :)

7. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I can't coz once I'm on that slippery slope ..................................:eek: I can't even have the bars in the house!!!

xxx

8. kissme

kissme Gold Member

aww toots you wont be alone hun!

9. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well I have to confess to keeping the low calorie options hot chocolate. I know I shouldnt have it on Exante, but when I am going nuts looking to eat something I have one of those but dont make it up with the three spoonfuls just make it up with 2 spoons, it works out at about 30 calories and doesnt seem to knock me out of K.

10. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i have chicken breast, cheese and mini pepperami's on stand by. i hardly touch them but if i know they are there then im happy. when the date is due to run out on the chicken i feed it to the kids. no waste :D

11. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

My little security blanket is cuppa soups. Ive mentioned these before and been shot down by someone for it (lol) but if im mega struggling i will have 2 shakes and a cuppa soup in place of my last shake. Ive found that batchelors golden veg ones are very similar in values (slightly less calories but almost the same carbs, protein, fats etc) but so far i havent felt the need to have one. Previously if i struggled id either have one in place of a shake or have half a one on top of the 3 shakes. Probably not advised....but it helps me knowing theyre there x

12. Terri22

Terri22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I have some left over water flavouring from cambridge so I make up some ice lollies to crunch on in the evening

13. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Also coke zero. Again ive not felt the need to have any yet but i used to stick a cup full in the freezer if i was struggling....and have it at night when it turned all slushy....yum!

14. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I have a small bottle of coke zero in the fridge.
    Just there for emergencys!

15. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

When I first did Cambridge I kept one hard boiled egg in the fridge!! Sometimes I'd rush to the fridge and snatch the door open and just look at it!! I knew if it wasn't there I'd start looking elsewhere!!

It's day 2 for me on Exante and I placed a little hard boiled egg in the fridge last night!! Haven't checked today but I reckon I will later tonight!!

and yes... I am bonkers!
    xx

16. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

That story was made funnier when i seen your ticker is egg shells haha! My friend used to do the same tho....she always had boiled eggs in the fridge in case of emergency! Whatever works eh xx

17. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I may sound like a teachers pet but my security blanket is knowing that this summer my thighs won't rub together, I won't have to wear a cardi to cover my fat back and tell people I'm a bit cool, I can wear exactly what I want without thinking, does it cover my bum and tum. Sad but true xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.